AuthorTopic: Chapter 122  (Read 58446 times)

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
Re: Chapter 122
« Reply #180 on: July 23 2006, 10:32 pm »
Okay... ;__; I'm too busy laughing at the Tsubasa Radio Show to think about him anyway... But still... *prays that Syaoran will snap back to himself and continue loving Sakura and the ending will be happy*

Oh, the glass tube.. I forgot about that. >__<;; I wonder if... Fei Wong Reed will lock S+S there? O__o;;

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #181 on: July 23 2006, 11:02 pm »
which bk will dis chapt b in?! it's only book 14 here in singapore.. so slow.. CLAMP's webbie shows tt book 15 is out already.. mayb a few mths more?

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #182 on: July 23 2006, 11:59 pm »
which bk will dis chapt b in?! it's only book 14 here in singapore.. so slow.. CLAMP's webbie shows tt book 15 is out already.. mayb a few mths more?

This chapter will be in volume 16.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #183 on: July 24 2006, 01:43 am »
I wouldn't be surprised if Fai was over a hundred years old.   ^_^

Mokona:  Whee!!   Happy birthday Fai! 
Sakura: It's Fai-san's birthday today? 
Kurogane:  What!?   He actually has a birthday!?
Syaoran:  Happy birthday Fai-san! 
Fai:  *smiles/grins*   Thank you!    Is this one of your Secret Techniques, Mokona?
Mokona:  Yes!  Number 35!   Birthday surprise attack!  *hearts hearts*
Syaoran:  Um, Fai-san?  You never told us how old you were going to be. 
Fai:  Can you guess? 
Sakura: 26! 
Mokona: 24!
Kurogane: ........Bah!   You're young!  That's all I'm gonna say! 
Syaoran: Uh, 27?
Fai:  None of the above!  I'm 264 years old now!   
Everyone: *stares* .............  O_o 
Everyone: Wh-------------at!?   
Fai: ....................................... .........................Just kidding! 
Everyone:  *falls onto the floor* 
Kurogane:  What the!?   You don't look the age at all!  *veins*
FaI:  No, not really.   I'm actually 146 years old!  *grins*
Everyone: *stares again* ....................
Fai: So, what did ya get me!?  Huh huh!?   You guys must have the best gifts ever!   *dances around* 
Everyone: *still staring*

lol! I can see poor Sakura tring to fit 146 candles on her little home-made cake!

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #184 on: July 24 2006, 02:55 am »
fortunately,thanks to Shaolan fire sword it will be easy to light all the candles in one second ^^
(if he doesn't burn the house before...)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #185 on: July 24 2006, 05:51 am »
lol! I can see poor Sakura tring to fit 146 candles on her little home-made cake!
LOL!
And naturally the biggest gift will be the jar of dirt!

I wished to ask one question from those who know more of the series - do we know how far we are with it - is about half behind us now, three quarters?
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #186 on: July 24 2006, 06:00 am »
do we know how far we are with it - is about half behind us now, three quarters?

We have no clue.  All we know is that it's suppose to be longer than X which will have 21 volumes when completed.  But how much longer than X, CLAMP never said.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #187 on: July 24 2006, 01:41 pm »
i can't believe our syaoran's gone forever
*remembering where i have seen syaoran last*
sob sob....CLAMP need to explain
by me.

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #188 on: July 24 2006, 02:56 pm »
No, "our" Syaoran shouldn't be gone forever.  ^_^    I mean, that scene at the beginning of volume one might happen, right?

There's a lot of good theories running around the internet.  (And probably some of my own.)

1) R!Syaoran is actually lying to C!Syaoran in order to get C!Syaoran's "heart" to somehow go back to normal.  (Edit: Although C!Syaoran doesn't really have a "heart" now, that doesn't mean his "love" has faded or did it really go away?)

2) The volume one prelude scene in that giant tube might actually be a "dream"?

3) R!Syaoran would eventually learn to fall in love with Sakura even if he had no feelings for her before.   (So technically, he would become "our" Syaoran again because his heart was  reflected in the clone.)

4) C!Syaoran's heart will be able to revert to "our" Syaoran again.  Problem with this theory is his "program" that's embedded with him unless he can root it out (and become a real boy!  Like Pinocchio!)

5)  Most common theory ---> R!Syaoran and "our Syaoran will merge.  >_>   In one mind, body, spirit, etc.

6) What if the yin/yang seal actually had two parts to it?   Even though we assume that the seal went fully back to C!Syaoran before R!Syaoran retrieved it.   What if, Fai actually had some other part of it, still?

7)  Sakura's voice will awaken "our" Syaoran somehow??   O_o

8)  Something interesting that I read from the MSN TRC manga board.    Syaoran's price was supposedly his "relationship" with Sakura.  BUT....it may have been the other way around!!   Syaoran's price was to forget his "love" with her.  ^_0

And that's all I've seen so far.   Good things to brainstorm as we countdown to Wednesday.    :keke:
« Last Edit: July 24 2006, 05:55 pm by tg »
O.o

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #189 on: July 24 2006, 03:14 pm »
ooh, good theories ^
by me.

Offline starprov356

« Reply #190 on: July 24 2006, 05:02 pm »
Yeah, at first I was also really upset by the thought that our Syaoran was gone and Syaoran and Sakura's relationship was over.  But then I remembered that, in the first volume, Yukito as the High Priest says that Sakura and Syaoran are destined for each other, even through they will have to go through a lot of adversity.  At least, that's how it was translated in the Del Rey English version, although I see from the manga scanlations that that's not quite what it said in the Japanese.  Presuming that the English version is OK by Clamp . . . this gives me hope that this situation has to work out somehow and we get our Syaoran back, not just someone else replacing him.

Also, much as I agree that Real!Syaoran is hotter and more interesting (at the moment) than our Syaoran, I don't think I'd be satisfied with him fully replacing our Syaoran, especially with Sakura.  So right now I'm betting on 2), hoping for 4) in some form, and thinking 7) is possible.  Personally, I hope to see our good Syaoran struggling with evil programming inside of him.  That could be really good.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #191 on: July 25 2006, 12:25 am »
i'll be utterly disgusted if OUR Syaoran is gone forever.. though the Syaoran now seems more solid and has more character i can't imagine him pairing with OUR Sakura!!!! I want to believe in starprov356  that the High Priest actually said that they are a destined pair so that they somehow can be together.. I would also like to believe in tg's most common theory no.5..

I don't care S+S MUZ b together!!!!!!

meanwhile i await in pain and not so much anticipation for book 16 to arrive in Singapore.. sobbx..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #192 on: July 25 2006, 12:44 am »
We have no clue. All we know is that it's suppose to be longer than X which will have 21 volumes when completed. But how much longer than X, CLAMP never said.

Whoa! I thought that volume 16 would be somehow near the end. So, the manga series will be much longer than 16 volumes? Whoa! *begin to recolect the money*

i'll be utterly disgusted if OUR Syaoran is gone forever.. though the Syaoran now seems more solid and has more character i can't imagine him pairing with OUR Sakura!!!! I want to believe in starprov356 that the High Priest actually said that they are a destined pair so that they somehow can be together.. I would also like to believe in tg's most common theory no.5..

I don't care S+S MUZ b together!!!!!!

meanwhile i await in pain and not so much anticipation for book 16 to arrive in Singapore.. sobbx..

Ditto, I want the C/Syaoran to be good again. :cry: I don't want him to die or something. The High Priest did said that they were destined to be together, but in the Del Rey adaptation...Mmm, but what if it meant that it can be the R/Syaoran and not our Syaoran that is destined for Sakura?  :surprised:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Å akura

• New Fan
  • Syaoran is my number one!
« Reply #193 on: July 25 2006, 02:35 am »
Hi! I have just read in CLAMP-NET.com that would have a possible mistake (from magazine) in the pages 336 and 348 of this chapter, on something of the Syaoran's eye and the sword brought out for Mokona o.O

Might someone read it better? --->

Code: [Select]
「週刊少年マガジン」第33号(7月19日発売)に掲載されている『ツバサ』本編に、誤植(文字の誤り)がありました。

◆336ページ左下のネーム(セリフ)
誤)その奪われた 右目と共に
正)その奪われた 左目と共に

◆348ページ右下のネーム(セリフ)
誤)黒鋼の刀 出そうと 思ったのに
正)黒鋼に刀 渡そうと 思ったのに

Direct Link Here

o.O
*~TSUBASA CHRoNiCLE Web~* Site in Spanish

"Wa taka shiwa anata ta koto su...ki da yo"

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #194 on: July 25 2006, 03:40 am »
Hi! I have just read in CLAMP-NET.com that would have a possible mistake (from magazine) in the pages 336 and 348 of this chapter, on something of the Syaoran's eye and the sword brought out for Mokona o.O

Might someone read it better? --->

Code: [Select]
「週刊少年マガジン」第33号(7月19日発売)に掲載されている『ツバサ』本編に、誤植(文字の誤り)がありました。

◆336ページ左下のネーム(セリフ)
誤)その奪われた 右目と共に
正)その奪われた 左目と共に

◆348ページ右下のネーム(セリフ)
誤)黒鋼の刀 出そうと 思ったのに
正)黒鋼に刀 渡そうと 思ったのに

Direct Link Here

o.O

The first one that was changed... is that it wasn't "the stolen right eye" but  "the stolen left eye". (Page 6, the last line that Syaoran says... "That magician tried to return it to you together with that stolen left eye.")

Lol!!!! Of course... I'm surprised none of us noticed that!

And the second one was... "Kurogane's sword feels painful" or something along the lines of it hurts to take out Kurogane's sword.

Now that really explains why Mokona couldn't get the sword AND that little tear drop you see on Mokona's eye. >_>

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #195 on: July 25 2006, 03:46 am »
Eeh, well... two more days until chapter 123! Yay!
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #196 on: July 25 2006, 03:52 am »
The first one that was changed... is that it wasn't "the stolen right eye" but  "the stolen left eye". (Page 6, the last line that Syaoran says... "That magician tried to return it to you together with that stolen left eye.") 
So it was a mistake? Actually i thought it was said like that because Fai's LEFT eye replaced Syaorans RIGHT eye... so RSyao'S words were about Syao's eye... which was the right one... something like that :sweatdrop:
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #197 on: July 25 2006, 07:14 am »
Hoo...I totally can't keep up with all this right eye/left eye stuff.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline amyanimefan

« Reply #198 on: July 25 2006, 07:48 am »
I also don't get the right/left eye stuff :sweatdrop:

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #199 on: July 25 2006, 08:31 am »
Hehee, I get it mostly but since I have a trouble with left and right myself (being a re-taught left-handed person), it is getting a little confusing by now.  I know which eye of C!Syaoran and which of Fai is blind/taken but I keep forgetting R!Syaoran's.

Theory 8 caught my eye because of my recent xxxHolic reading, it was somewhat of a speed-reading so unfortunately I cannot recall the exact sentences in the Del Rey version (it was vol 2 if I am not mistaken), where Yuuko tells Watanuki how she should have taken Syaoran's memories of Sakura as well to pay the price. Then there was something I cannot recall, followed by Yuuko proclaiming that she did not do that since she was such a softy - but of course she was just not telling everything. If theory 8 has some basis, this might be important - whether she was telling the truth about not taking Syaoran's memories, and if she did not, then what was the real reason.
« Last Edit: July 25 2006, 08:47 am by Snow-chan »
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.