CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 13: The Beginning of Separation

<< < (3/9) > >>

Jenx:
Oh man. This is phenomonally awful. DX, I mean, it's just... guh... I'm not wasting any more time talking about it. DX
But at least chibi-Kuro next week, and unlike the majority, I'm glad it's only one episode. I don't think it would work in 2. It would drag it out too long. And have I mentioned that the Kuro-Papa is hot? <33

Sailor Yue-chan:
well it just depends on how much of the set up they remove. if they end up apearing inside the library thats suck. <_<

also, for those of you who care, but dont want to waste badwidth, this ep is up on youtube :P

Capella:
Having the episode, I ended up ignoring most of it. It was just weird overall. And was Mokona even in it? Because I don't remember the manjuu being around. The lasers kind of looked like fun, though.

Bee-train is losing major points in the "improper use of 'Kaze no Machi e'" department. It just ought not to be used as random background music. Erg.

It doesn't really bother me that Kurogane's past is one episode, it bothers me that both that bit and the introduction to Rekord country are one episode. If Bee-train had any sense, they'd take their time in Rekord (see: their being almsot caught up with the manga). But no, no they won't.

On a very pessimistic note, if they even consider cutting out Kendappa in favor of having Tomoyo do everything, I will be upset beyond all rationality.

Emiko:
Considering the fact that Kaze no Machi e was a song actually SUNG by a character, it doesn't make much sense to use it as background music. Unless Oruha is there somewhere, singing to them.

Capella:
They really should have pretended the song was playing on the radio in the bus. (I think I ranted about that last episode thread.) That would have been cool. But no, no.

Didn't Sakura sing some song in a filler Outo episode (that one where Syaoran and Ryuu-ou went to look at the cherry tree, or something like that) Which was later used as background music, though?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version