CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 13: The Beginning of Separation

<< < (5/9) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: blah o_O on July 24 2006, 10:10 pm ---Show contentOh gosh, I can't believe I would rather had Sakura go "Princesses aren't allowed to handle weapons." than to actually use one. o_o;; And... she managed to hit one of the bombs? Without any previous knowledge/skill of how to handle such a weapon?!  What are the chances of that? >.< And gosh... Squeezing the story of Kurogane's past into one episode... At least I hope it will be action-packed... :cry:
--- End quote ---
Show contentiknow, she looks like a shartshooter >_<
@ random curiosity doesnt alwo direct linkage. i beeleve this is the image you watned tho: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sailoryue/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/parody/6.jpg

oh god, this acurse to me: frm the way kluro is holding the ginryuu up like that, it doent seem like his left hand is damaged like tomoyo did in the manga. theyre going to canon rape it and have tomyoy hug him probably  :cry: or something like htat

Sailor Yue-chan:
you know, this accurs to me: Lecourt will HAVE to be 3 episodes at least:

one ep dedicated to kurogane (horibly crammed)
one ep will be kuro+syao's lil cht plus the travels to the library and INSIDE the memory. the ep will end with syao goin syco and retreiving the feather, leaving us with a nice cliffy
the last ep will be their escape, which will tke a nice 10-15 eps. maybe thyll blend it into them arriving in tokyo and getting ambushed by the gang as the end of the ep

kudan:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 25 2006, 03:28 am ---Show contentiknow, she looks like a shartshooter >_<
@ random curiosity doesnt alwo direct linkage. i beeleve this is the image you watned tho: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sailoryue/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/parody/6.jpg

oh god, this acurse to me: frm the way kluro is holding the ginryuu up like that, it doent seem like his left hand is damaged like tomoyo did in the manga. theyre going to canon rape it and have tomyoy hug him probably :cry: or something like htat

--- End quote ---
Eh, I didn't ask for any images.. ^^;

mela:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 25 2006, 02:50 pm ---you know, this accurs to me: Lecourt will HAVE to be 3 episodes at least:

one ep dedicated to kurogane (horibly crammed)
one ep will be kuro+syao's lil cht plus the travels to the library and INSIDE the memory. the ep will end with syao goin syco and retreiving the feather, leaving us with a nice cliffy
the last ep will be their escape, which will tke a nice 10-15 eps. maybe thyll blend it into them arriving in tokyo and getting ambushed by the gang as the end of the ep

--- End quote ---

Wait, what will take 10-15 eps? Nothing BeeTrain does will take 10-15 episodes, especially if it is a manga world. I see Lecourt being 3episodes, as far as we know there are definitely two. The thing is, episode 40 is the one about Kurogane, and episode 41 is named "The Library's Secret". After we see Kurogane's past, we go to the big library, which has the "secret" of Sakura's feather. So I really think that at most it will be 3 episodes, if we are already in the big library by the second episode in the arc.

Kuro-puppy:
i think she meant 10-15 minutes not eps

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version