CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 13: The Beginning of Separation

<< < (7/9) > >>

ishiyaki:
Excuse me if I'm a wrong place to post this.

after episode of kuro's past, we'll have to wait 2 weeks because beisball matchs. besides, in this forum, (excuse me, it is in spanish) fans talk about a possible problem between BeeTrain and manga...they say that BeeTrain must be scared when they saw Tokyo in manga, too much blood for them...fans joke telling "TRC is going to be like MyLittlePony", and they scare, obviously.

I hope you read this. link
www.crossed-destinies.net

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: Znuese on July 26 2006, 12:29 am ---Well, seeing as it sounds like episode 15 is in the library, I doubt it's Kuro's world (also, from the preview for 14 it looks like Kurogane's world is wrapped up in 14). It's probably the final bit of Lecourt, with the Clow Country memories bit.. >< or it could be another filler *shudders* But Bee-train would get murdered for making Lecourt just two episodes long.

--- End quote ---

Nah, I doubt it's a filler.
Show contentI think it might be the bit where the gang goes through that portal, and they end up in a sort of... imitation Clow world. But then again, what would The Secret of the Library be about then? Hmmm...

Emiko:
Show contentMaybe they're finally going to take their time and spread the library story over a few more episodes than usual. Maybe the fans in Japan got through security and knocked some sense into them.Or maybe Chii exists in Lecourt and wants Fai to take her on another date. /sarcasm

Sailor Yue-chan:
i think animenewsnetwork is wrong. when is "Library of secrets" going to air for real, and did someone mention a title that comes after that ep?

Meowzy:
Fay_flowright  said it's called "Far over the nostalgia"...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version