AuthorTopic: Chapter 123  (Read 94109 times)

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
Re: Chapter 123
« Reply #140 on: July 29 2006, 06:06 am »
Show content
I have a feeling that with Sakura sleeping again that Clonie is going to die soon. :(

I don't think it's going to be Syaoran or Kuro who does it. But you have Subaru waking up who's more than capable of taking care of himself (and now he has new special vampire powers) to protect people, which means Sei-chan will also show up soon and we all know he has no problems with killing people. Maybe Fuuma will also show up (and by Fuuma I mean the Wish Master Fuuma, not the Fuuma already shown in this world) since I imagine there's a version of him in the world Subaru, Sei-chan and Kamui are from as I can't imagine Kamui existing without Fuuma.

Show content
I agree for the most part, with the exception of Seishirou.  I think that in him having a feather, it will come in during the end.  FWR needs all of the feathers, right?  Finding Seishirou's feather will actually be quite a bit harder considering he's not staying put in a dimension, not to mention that he's a tad bit on the strong side.  But I agree with you on him showing up, not them finding him.  But I'm more than likely  wrong, all speculation at this point.

Also if Subaru is anything like his TB/X self, he should be about equal to Seishirou in terms of strength.  In that case, I don't think the clone stands much of a chance.

Offline Sanmine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #141 on: July 29 2006, 06:45 am »
At least there will only be a week in between, instead of that torturous two week wait :XD:

Yes, I suppose I should be thankful. XD The amount of medicinal crack!fic and fluff I had to consume in those two weeks was staggering.

CLAMP = evil. But I love them so. <3

And my bets are on Seishirou making an appearance sometime soon. Although that might just be wishful thinking on my part. ^^;

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #142 on: July 29 2006, 09:11 am »
Is it just me or was this chapter drawn in great detail? Especially the last page, to which I went omg. I seriously had to keep myself from screaming out loud or crying in this chapter.
Show content
The close up of Sakura's face as she yells out for R!Syaoran to stop... the sadness in that panel was so great it made me sad too... and the way R!Syaoran looked at her as he hesitated... I felt like he stopped not because he saw that Sakura, but maybe because he saw another Sakura, his own Sakura. I have this crazy theory... I think R!Syaoran was captured from different dimention than where Crow Country exists and in that dimention, there was another Sakura, Sakura for the R!Syaoran. Maybe the R!Syaoran gambled on C!Syaoran because he saw that in the Crow Country dimention, there was Sakura but no Syaoran.... so by hoping a heart of his own will grow within the clone, R!Syaoran was hoping there would be a "partner" for Sakura in Crow Country.

Did that make sense at all?

and btw, the more I see of him, the more I love R!Syaoran.....

I too agree with you, this chapter was ver great in detail! I loved the final page where Syaoran grabs Skura so seductive.  :hehe: I almost wanted to cry in this chapter and the chapter were Fai's eye is taken out, the emotions are well drawn. It seems that the more people who see R/Syaoran gets more attached to him, but we can't forget about C/Syaoran either. I mean, I feel sad for him. He doesn't have a heart, it isn't his fault and well, he has been the Syaoran that we've seen through-out the whole series!

Oh, BTW, Ying Hua I love your banner!  :okay:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #143 on: July 29 2006, 09:45 am »
any chance of the same file on yousendit please? ^^; sorry for the trouble!

There's a mirror here if you can't use rapidshare:  http://www.bottledtalent.com/junk/media/tsubasa/trc-123.zip  Only use it if necessary, peeps.  Thanks  ^^;

By the way, is anyone else getting sick of that "I have to get the feathers back" line being repeated every chapter?  @__@;;  And thus a comic ensues!
« Last Edit: July 29 2006, 10:15 am by Celesse »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #144 on: July 29 2006, 09:48 am »
Fluff? O.o Isn't that a tad too creepy to be called "fluff"?

Thank you so much, Pikari and Celesse!

Show content
So clone!Syaoran was meant to develope his own heart, but he hasn't, so now real!Syaoran has to get rid of him. It's nice to have that cleared up.

I wonder what the clone will do now that he has the feather from this world, and the feather carrier (Sakura). Won't he want to go to the next world? Could he force Mokona to transport him (he did mess up Mokona's sword-transportation), or would he need help from Fei-Wong Reed?
interesting, it makes me think of what happened in shura...
Show content
even tho they were separated, when mokona transported, yuuko's seal apeared around thetm to twake them, away. i think Clone syao is bound to yuuko, but then maybe when yuuko transported real syao to them, he'd also end up being bound to mokona? :confused:

@Mina, its CLOW Reed, not Crow. yes in japanese its pronouced Crow, but Clow sounds SO much cooler.  :tongue:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline starprov356

« Reply #145 on: July 29 2006, 10:10 am »
Yes, thank you Celesse and Pikari.

I agree with Emiko and Snow-chan.

Show content
I think this new information, that Clone!Syaoran could have grown a heart (and Real!Syaoran intended him to) is a really hopeful sign and gives the way out the dilemma of  "will we lose our Syaoran?"!  Clearly, he has grown a heart, it's just not in evidence and needs to be woken up or something, probably by Sakura.  That gives me high hopes of keeping our Syaoran, with some of the hotness of Clone!Syaoran, and Real!Syaoran, without having to give up any of them!  It's the best of all worlds! (oh, I so did not intend that pun, sorry)

I really look forward to Real!Syaoran joining forces and fighting with our Syaoran (when he's back to normal).  It's just how much of a delay there is going to be before he goes back to normal.  Somehow I expect him to join up with FWR and fight on the bad side for a while.

Yeah, up until now, I didn't like Real!Syaoran very much because I felt that he was taking the place of our Syaoran and I didn't like that.  But now that I think our Syaoran will probably be OK and we've seen more of what Real!Syaoran was thinking, giving the heart, I like him a lot more.  This chapter has made me very happy.  The only thing that could have made it better (for my happiness) would be more of a KuroxFai moment.  *sigh* 

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #146 on: July 29 2006, 10:24 am »
@Mina, its CLOW Reed, not Crow. yes in japanese its pronouced Crow, but Clow sounds SO much cooler.  :tongue:
Ah shoot *hits herself* I was thinking Japanese in my mind when I wrote my post... sorry about that... *goes to edit it*

edit: Now that I thought about it... kinda off topic but I guess I should probably change my avie and siggy.... since the seal already broke (and not in process of breaking) and my question in the siggy was answered to be C!Syaoran..... darn, I liked by avie and siggy... :sweatdrop:

anyway back to topic... I seriously cannot wait for chapt. 124...

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #147 on: July 29 2006, 10:25 am »
There's a mirror here if you can't use rapidshare:  http://www.bottledtalent.com/junk/media/tsubasa/trc-123.zip  Only use it if necessary, peeps.  Thanks  ^^;

By the way, is anyone else getting sick of that "I have to get the feathers back" line being repeated every chapter?  @__@;;  And thus a comic ensues!

:haha: That was a laugh!!  :hehe:

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #148 on: July 29 2006, 10:29 am »

By the way, is anyone else getting sick of that "I have to get the feathers back" line being repeated every chapter?  @__@;; And thus a comic ensues!

Did you draw that yourself? O_O

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #149 on: July 29 2006, 11:08 am »
Did you draw that yourself? O_O

I sure did  :9

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #150 on: July 29 2006, 11:48 am »

By the way, is anyone else getting sick of that "I have to get the feathers back" line being repeated every chapter?  @__@;; And thus a comic ensues!

Oh my, that's so funny! You really deserve a cookie. X3 And thanks for the mirror. ^^
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Å akura

• New Fan
  • Syaoran is my number one!
« Reply #151 on: July 29 2006, 11:49 am »

Awesome! XD! Good Job Celesse-san!
*~TSUBASA CHRoNiCLE Web~* Site in Spanish

"Wa taka shiwa anata ta koto su...ki da yo"

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #152 on: July 29 2006, 11:57 am »

That was both funny and cute!  Haha..  You drew them very well Celesse!  ^___^   Yeah, it does become a little tiring that CLAMP have to use the "I'll get them back no matter what" line, but when you think about it.   "Our" Syaoran rarely said that as oppose to his "true nature" that is always saying that (like in your omake comic) since he is more like a robot. 
I guess, I can also compare C!Syaoran to one of the Dragons of Earth from "X".   That Dragon was created without emotions but as "X" progressed, it ended up that it wasn't true at all.
Show content
Evil Fuuma or a.k.a. "the other Kamui" made Nataku think of its father.  Well, the father that Nataku use to have when it was a "girl".   So, Nataku began to have feelings of remaining love for its father which thought evil Fuuma resembled him quite well.   Â Dang...  How CLAMP can be so evil creating a genderless being from a little girl!    Nataku's fate ends up very sad.
O.o

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #153 on: July 29 2006, 12:24 pm »
Show content
I agree for the most part, with the exception of Seishirou.  I think that in him having a feather, it will come in during the end.  FWR needs all of the feathers, right?  Finding Seishirou's feather will actually be quite a bit harder considering he's not staying put in a dimension, not to mention that he's a tad bit on the strong side.  But I agree with you on him showing up, not them finding him.  But I'm more than likely  wrong, all speculation at this point.

Also if Subaru is anything like his TB/X self, he should be about equal to Seishirou in terms of strength.  In that case, I don't think the clone stands much of a chance.

Show content
Well, Seishirou has to show up now that they're with Subaru. So either Seishirou will have to show up here, or we won't be able to see his reunion with Subaru, in which case the fans shall rise up in revolt. OR the group will have to take Subaru (and probably Kamui) with them - I wouldn't put that it past clone!Syaoran to realize that, actually. Subaru is like Seishirou-bait. XD Kamui might want to get out of this world now that Subaru's out of the bubble, as well. How were Kamui and Subaru traveling, anyway? Did they also make a deal with Yuuko?

Subaru might be powerful enough (though the crossover characters don't seem *quite* as powerful as the should be, at least to me), but I don't think he's about to interfere.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #154 on: July 29 2006, 01:13 pm »
Show content
Well, Seishirou has to show up now that they're with Subaru. So either Seishirou will have to show up here, or we won't be able to see his reunion with Subaru, in which case the fans shall rise up in revolt. OR the group will have to take Subaru (and probably Kamui) with them - I wouldn't put that it past clone!Syaoran to realize that, actually. Subaru is like Seishirou-bait. XD Kamui might want to get out of this world now that Subaru's out of the bubble, as well. How were Kamui and Subaru traveling, anyway? Did they also make a deal with Yuuko?

Subaru might be powerful enough (though the crossover characters don't seem *quite* as powerful as the should be, at least to me), but I don't think he's about to interfere.

Show content
If he does show up, things are going to be even more chaotic.  At least then maybe we can finally find out what exactly their relationship is.  I'm kinda speculating it has to do with Subaru giving him his blood and now Sei-chan can't die, due to the whole 'not aging' part and his asking about immortality.

Either Subaru will interfere (if he's like his Tokyo Babylon self, I can see it...), or he's just taking advantage of C!Syaoran to get out of his cocoon and get out of there.  I'm also wondering about how they're traveling.  By their own power or a pact with Yuuko like Seishirou?  Guess we'll find out eventually.  I still think Seishirou keeping a feather will come into play down the road though.

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #155 on: July 29 2006, 01:50 pm »
Hm..  I couldn't stop thinking about this as I was brushing my teeth.  O_o

Chapitre 123 reminds me a little bit of Star Wars episode III.  O____O

Show content
-R!Syaoran (trying to tell his clone that he can be "human") = Obi-Wan Kenobi (telling Anakin that he was the "Chosen One")

-C!Syaoran (fell prey to his original programming) = Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader (fell prey to the dark side)

-Sakura (She got hurt and confused by C!Syaoran's behavior which ultimately makes her go back to sleep after receiving the feather) = Padme (The poor girl got hurt in the end which ultimately ends her life by her broken heart)

And for the additional fun kicks:
Mokona = Yoda!!   
Kurogane = C-3PO (uh, ninja version?)
Fai = R2-D2
O.o

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #156 on: July 29 2006, 02:57 pm »
Show content
I have a feeling that with Sakura sleeping again that Clonie is going to die soon. :(

I don't think it's going to be Syaoran or Kuro who does it. But you have Subaru waking up who's more than capable of taking care of himself (and now he has new special vampire powers) to protect people, which means Sei-chan will also show up soon and we all know he has no problems with killing people. Maybe Fuuma will also show up (and by Fuuma I mean the Wish Master Fuuma, not the Fuuma already shown in this world) since I imagine there's a version of him in the world Subaru, Sei-chan and Kamui are from as I can't imagine Kamui existing without Fuuma.

Show content
it's because Kamui CAN´T exist without Fuuma, so you theory it's very interesting, I bet the things will be even more interesting now

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #157 on: July 29 2006, 03:17 pm »

OMG that  was so funny XD :haha:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #158 on: July 29 2006, 03:41 pm »
^ooh, that was so cute! XD LMAO

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #159 on: July 29 2006, 03:54 pm »

LOL!  I had to remind myself to read it left to right (I just stared and went Huh? when I read it the other way!) but wonderful!