AuthorTopic: Chapter 123  (Read 86066 times)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 123
« Reply #260 on: August 02 2006, 05:07 am »
BTW, chapter 124 will be out on wednesday, no? Well, here in Puerto Rico it's already wednesday!  :shifty:

Well, the wonderful person who scans the manga lives in the US, so it is pretty much Wednesday [i.her[/i] time :XD:

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #261 on: August 02 2006, 05:12 am »
I thought that Clamp said at AX or something that it was for sure going to be a happy ending?

Honestly, though, Fai probably won't die until after or during the Ashura confrontation. If he dies at all.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #262 on: August 02 2006, 05:13 am »
I hope he doesn't die... :cry:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #263 on: August 02 2006, 05:18 am »
Yeah, in one of the interviews CLAMP said something like "Syaoran will have to work hard to get his happy ending in Tsubasa", which makes it sound like he will get a happy ending.. but.. as for the others .. D:

*doesnt want Fai to die without KuroFai becoming canon*

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #264 on: August 02 2006, 05:27 am »
Yeah, in one of the interviews CLAMP said something like "Syaoran will have to work hard to get his happy ending in Tsubasa", which makes it sound like he will get a happy ending.. but.. as for the others .. D:

Nyaaa, that sounds pretty much like there would be a happy end. I mean, you don't say that kind of thing to make it end sadly, do you? And I really hope there's not only a happy end für Syao, but also KuroFye Kurogane and Fye.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #265 on: August 02 2006, 05:27 am »

maybe this also means that in the end things will work out for fai,sakura and kurogane. I mean with the whole "who has whose heart" issue with the C!Syaoran and the Real Syaoran...would the heart of syaoran's ideal happy ending to be that sakura gets her feathers back..they live happily ever after and kurogane completes his wish and fai his....i dont think that syaoran is someone who'd want a happy ending only for himself if he involved other people to reach...futhermore..i read somewhere..in a description of Tsubasa that syaoran is the main character/protagonist so..wouldn't it be natural for CLAMP to focus spolier/plot statments on him? even though his fellow characters aren't mentioned i dont think it was an ellusion of their happy ending either....

..warning: this is my opinion and therefore it may not make any sense, whatsoever T_T

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #266 on: August 02 2006, 05:36 am »

But when they say Syaoran do they mean the clone or the real one?

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #267 on: August 02 2006, 05:38 am »
But when they say Syaoran do they mean the clone or the real one?

I think it was part of a response to a question about why they picked Sakura and Syaoran as main characters for Tsubasa.. so I'd assume it was the clone, seeing as he's the "main" Syaoran in the story..

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #268 on: August 02 2006, 05:40 am »
I hope it is the clone, I'm more fond of him than with the real Syaoran!  :hehe:

Embrace and kiss me

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #269 on: August 02 2006, 05:41 am »
I don't think Fai is the one who is going to die. I mean, after Kurogane has spent the entire manga confronting Fai about his lack of will to live and so on so forth, it would be really anti-climactic for him to die. ~_~

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #270 on: August 02 2006, 05:42 am »
If Fai dies then that's it. I stop reading Tsubasa.

I don't care about Syaoran and Sakura anymore. I just read Tsubasa for Kurogane and Fai, their interactions, and the 'will they, won't they?' factor of their relationship. And for Fai's past, of course.

If Fai dies, or if Kuro dies at any point, Tsubasa is dead to me from there onwards,

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #271 on: August 02 2006, 05:45 am »
I don't think Fai is the one who is going to die. I mean, after Kurogane has spent the entire manga confronting Fai about his lack of will to live and so on so forth, it would be really anti-climactic for him to die. ~_~

True, Kurogane wouldn't let Fai die because he wants too.  :hehe:

I don't care about Syaoran and Sakura anymore. I just read Tsubasa for Kurogane and Fai, their interactions, and the 'will they, won't they?' factor of their relationship. And for Fai's past, of course.

If Fai dies, or if Kuro dies at any point, Tsubasa is dead to me from there onwards,

I'll keep on reading Tsubasa, but I'll be VERY disapointed. Fai is the one who brings life to Tsubasa, the same goes for Kurogane!  :)

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #272 on: August 02 2006, 05:45 am »

I agree. I don't think Kuro-tan would let him die - especially like this.

And yeah, if Fai or Kuro die before the end I'd be reluctant to continue reading (though I probably would anyway x3 )

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #273 on: August 02 2006, 05:45 am »

I agree. Not to be mean or anything. You just can't have Tsubasa without Fai.

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #274 on: August 02 2006, 05:47 am »
Too true!  :haha: Fai, like I said, is the one who brings life to Tsubasa!!

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #275 on: August 02 2006, 05:50 am »
*nods*
Syaoran and Sakura are the (well almost !) typical hero characters who are the ones always (until their clone nature takes over - that's why I am for the first time now interested in Syaoran a bit) loyal, noble, doing their duty, sweet, selfless etc etc that can become a little boring if you read of the same kind of characters from one book/series to another. It is the "sidekicks" that bring colour into the stories.

As to Syaoran and Sakura and the closure to their story - I never have had a doubt that their ending would be happy, fortified by Yukito's statement in vol 1 but by now more so by CCS where their counterparts (I'm not saying CCS!Syaoran is R!Syaoran, so Fai's eye is safe ;)!) had their happy end - CCS would make me very unable to believe that in Tsubasa the Syaoran and Sakura there will be parted from each other.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #276 on: August 02 2006, 06:04 am »
Anyway, in Volume 2 of xxxHOLiC doesn't Yuuko say:
Show content
that everything will turn out alright for Syaoran and Sakura, and then Kurogane and Fai as well?

I don't think dying is turning out well for anyone XD

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #277 on: August 02 2006, 07:13 am »
Even if Fai "dies", I know CLAMP wouldn't "kill" him off that easily.  Think about it.  He's one of the main characters.  Tsubasa: RC isn't at the "X" level so everything should be fine.  :D   Fai will live!   Repeat after me!   Fai will LIVEEE!!

Tsubasa: RC is going to have a happy ending as said by CLAMP.   ^_^  *nods nods*

If Fai's soul was stolen by FWR, guess what?  He hasn't officially "died" yet!    If his body was kept in good condition, there's no doubt that the Tsubasa gang will officially rescue his soul (along with others).
O.o

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #278 on: August 02 2006, 07:17 am »
Fai will live!   Repeat after me!   Fai will LIVEEE!!

Fai will liveee!!!

Why would his soul be stolen by FWR? XD

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #279 on: August 02 2006, 07:17 am »
Even if Fai "dies", I know CLAMP wouldn't "kill" him off that easily.  Think about it.  He's one of the main characters.  Tsubasa: RC isn't at the "X" level so everything should be fine.  :D   Fai will live!   Repeat after me!   Fai will LIVEEE!!

Tsubasa: RC is going to have a happy ending as said by CLAMP.   ^_^  *nods nods*

If Fai's soul was stolen by FWR, guess what?  He hasn't officially "died" yet!    If his body was kept in good condition, there's no doubt that the Tsubasa gang will officially rescue his soul (along with others).

Fai will LIVEEE!! Yeah! *hugs* Of course he will! Why did anyone ever doubt it? (To me, it never seemed and option for him to die.)

edit: ZOMG I HAVE A COOKI O____O! Can anyone tell me how I know who I got it from? *wants to hug the person*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~