AuthorTopic: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha/A's/StrikerS  (Read 79930 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha/A's/StrikerS
« on: July 28 2006, 03:25 am »
i just realised something.....this forum doesn't have a MSLN/A's topic *bows head in shame for not noticing sooner*

the best way to describe this anime is probably......Cardcaptor Sakura fused together with a furious fighting anime. Talk about a 'WHOA' combination! X3

not convinced yet? then here are some random movies:

MSLN OP
MSLN A's OP
Transformations
Furious battle
Fate tribute < - - - a tribute for the coolest animegirl there is, Fate, made by Zeldi ^_^

Warning! the 3rd, 4th movie are spoilers, and the Fate tribute is a BIG spoiler!

V may i have a warm applause for Nanoha and Fate!

Episodes (1st and 2nd season) can be downloaded Here

For OST's, Drama cd's and random MSLN/A's songs...check Here < - - - - - this is my site and it's far from complete but i hope you enjoy it anyway  :sweatdrop:

and now that i have given enough information about the most awesome anime of this year, let the discussing/talking or whatever begin!
« Last Edit: May 31 2007, 04:11 am by Zeldi »
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

moezychan

Re: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha/A's
« Reply #1 on: July 28 2006, 03:54 am »
Should've known you'd start this topic eventually XD

This is one of my all-time favorite anime ever, especially proven that I changed my infamous episode 57 set to a MSLN A's set. I highly recommend watching this anime. Like Kuro-puppy-san has mentioned, it's like CCS mixed with extremely high action. It is a bit more on the serious side than CCS, but also contains that kawaii shoujo anime theme that I absolutely love.

My favorite character is Fate-chan, since she's the angst character, but my bishie is Chrono-kun <3 He's just too kawaii!

Offline Zeldi

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #2 on: August 01 2006, 01:00 am »
Thank you for starting this topic Jan-sama, i was going to do it myself but i. XD
Favorite characters:
Yunno [voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi]; Cute overall, *Fan girl* I <3 Yuuno
Fate-chan [voiced by Nana Mizuki]; Fate-chan is Hot, yes i'm aware that i am a girl and she is a girl. X3 Nana Mizuki is great, Fate-chan is the angst character, Bardiche is just awsome, Fate-chan is the AWSOMENESS <3

The third season will be love X3. If you like Mahou Shoujo animes you will love this one <3.
MSLN / A's [and probably S's] is kicking *** x3.

Favorite Episode/Moment/Song/BGM/Season and why:
[BIG SPOILER, Do not read if you haven't watched both seasons]
Show content
Favorite Episodes & Moments
First Season
Episode 4: Fate-chan comes in, She just to serious which makes her so loveable/hot
Episode 12: The insert song 'Take a shot' KICKS ***! Nana Mizuki is so talented i love her voice, Chrno-kun in action, Yunno x Nanoha moment, Lindy in action O.O [ did you notice the 'Fairy wings'? x3] Precia goes insane XD, Arf x Fate-chan moment [kind off] and Nanoha is rescuing Fate-chan <3

Second Season
Episode 4 New transfromations X3, yay!
Episode 7 Great Signum and Fate-chan battle in the desert, funny moment between Nanoha and Vita, 'The mystic guy' 'stole' Fate-chan's linker core, Battles <3
Episode 9-11 The greatest battle i've ever seen, Nanoha and Fate is fighting 'The book of darkness' , The insert song 'Snow Rain' [episode 11] Fate-chan and Alica moment x3
Episode 12: The Knights are back <3, Everyone fights together against 'The book of darkness going bersek' [or something XD] Insert song 'Brave Pheonix' by Nana Mizuki, Hayate as a mage, X3 just great
Episode 13: Reinforce's 'death' , Yuuno x Nanoha moment <3, Mini-Reinforce and Grown up versions <333.

Favorite Song(s)
First Season:
Innocent Starter [OP Theme]~ Catchy, Nana Mizuki sings it, just love <3
Take a Shot [Insert song of episode 12]~ Nana Mizuki sings it, great beat, a song that you just have to love, <3

The songs from the Sound Stages are also great <3, Just to name a few:
Kimi no Sora Ni [Yuuno's image song] It's Yuuno's image song what more can i say?
Onaji Yuuki [Arf's image song] I just like this one, but i don't know why
Flying High! [Nanoha's image song] Up-beat not usually what Yukari Tamura sings it's nice and <3
Skyblue gradation[ Fate-chan's image song] Nana Mizuki yet again,  this song grows on you, <3
[ Little wish is a bit to 'cute' for my taste but it's still litsenable <3]

Second Season:
Eternal Blaze [OP Theme]~ 'WOAH!' a great opening for the second season, Sung by Nana Mizuki, <3
Brave Pheonix [Insert song of episode 12] I actually didn't like this song first, but it grew on me <3, Sung by Nana Mizuki
Snow Rain [Insert song of episode 11] Kana Ueda is just great, calm song, sad, great song for episode 11
Spiritual Garen [ED Theme] I like this one alot more than 'Little Wish' X3. It's just a bit upbeat cute and stuff

From the Sound stages:
Tsubasa & Kaze ni Mau Hana [Fate-chan's image song] Both slow, not really what Nana Mizuki usually sings, I adore them as much as the upbeat songs by her
BRAVE HEARTs & STARTing STARS [Nanoha's image song] Brave heart is up beat and Yukari Tamura usually don't sing up beat songs, really nice, and Starting stars is slow really cute<3
Anata ga Kureta Sora & Itoshisa to Yasashisa to [ Hayate's Image song] Slow, sad almost typical to Kana Ueda, lovealbe <3.
[Shamal & Signum's image songs are growing on me but they are still not favorites ^^;]
[ As you probably noticed in MSLN /  A's the main characters have more than one image song ^^]

Favorite BGM
I love all the sad ones from the OST of the first season <3 [ because i only have the OST from the first season XD]
and the transformation scenes BGM music= <3, Eye catches, Episode Title, Preview on the next episode, what happend in the episode before, XD i could just mention them all because i love the BGM music of MSLN / A's <3333

Favorite Season
This is quite hard really, both seasons are wonderful on their own ways.
First Season
The Nanoha/Fate battles are great i never get tired of them, Yuuno has a more 'air time', Fate-chan and her mother ;____; .

Second Season
The Opening gives you a 'WOAH'! feeling <3, A battle in the first episode! Fate-chan's serious line 'Tomodachi da' <3. Linker cores are stolen D:, New transformations, New attacks, Fate-chan in a school uniform, Many great battles, Hayate's pain ;_;, Fate-chan kicks ***, Hayate as a mage, you learn more about Fate-chan, Yuuno x Nanoha moments, The characters grow up. I could say so many good things about the second season ^^.

Decision: Which one is my favorite Season? 1 or 2? *drum roll* ... My favorite season is... THE SECOND ONE! If you didn't understand that earlier X3.

Thank you for reading and i hope you share my opinions!
That's a big long opinion-thingy, i warn you

D: if you say something else you will be sorry! *death glares >.O!*

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #3 on: August 01 2006, 01:30 am »
Thank you for starting this topic Jan-sama, i was going to do it myself but i. XD
Favorite characters:
Yunno [voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi]; Cute overall, *Fan girl* I <3 Yuuno
Fate-chan [voiced by Nana Mizuki]; Fate-chan is Hot, yes i'm aware that i am a girl and she is a girl. X3 Nana Mizuki is great, Fate-chan is the angst character, Bardiche is just awsome, Fate-chan is the AWSOMENESS <3

The third season will be love X3. If you like Mahou Shoujo animes you will love this one <3.
MSLN / A's [and probably S's] is kicking *** x3.

Favorite Episode/Moment/Song/BGM/Season and why:
[BIG SPOILER, Do not read if you haven't watched both seasons]
Show content
Favorite Episodes & Moments
First Season
Episode 4: Fate-chan comes in, She just to serious which makes her so loveable/hot
Episode 12: The insert song 'Take a shot' KICKS ***! Nana Mizuki is so talented i love her voice, Chrno-kun in action, Yunno x Nanoha moment, Lindy in action O.O [ did you notice the 'Fairy wings'? x3] Precia goes insane XD, Arf x Fate-chan moment [kind off] and Nanoha is rescuing Fate-chan <3

Second Season
Episode 4 New transfromations X3, yay!
Episode 7 Great Signum and Fate-chan battle in the desert, funny moment between Nanoha and Vita, 'The mystic guy' 'stole' Fate-chan's linker core, Battles <3
Episode 9-11 The greatest battle i've ever seen, Nanoha and Fate is fighting 'The book of darkness' , The insert song 'Snow Rain' [episode 11] Fate-chan and Alica moment x3
Episode 12: The Knights are back <3, Everyone fights together against 'The book of darkness going bersek' [or something XD] Insert song 'Brave Pheonix' by Nana Mizuki, Hayate as a mage, X3 just great
Episode 13: Reinforce's 'death' , Yuuno x Nanoha moment <3, Mini-Reinforce and Grown up versions <333.

Favorite Song(s)
First Season:
Innocent Starter [OP Theme]~ Catchy, Nana Mizuki sings it, just love <3
Take a Shot [Insert song of episode 12]~ Nana Mizuki sings it, great beat, a song that you just have to love, <3

The songs from the Sound Stages are also great <3, Just to name a few:
Kimi no Sora Ni [Yuuno's image song] It's Yuuno's image song what more can i say?
Onaji Yuuki [Arf's image song] I just like this one, but i don't know why
Flying High! [Nanoha's image song] Up-beat not usually what Yukari Tamura sings it's nice and <3
Skyblue gradation[ Fate-chan's image song] Nana Mizuki yet again,  this song grows on you, <3
[ Little wish is a bit to 'cute' for my taste but it's still litsenable <3]

Second Season:
Eternal Blaze [OP Theme]~ 'WOAH!' a great opening for the second season, Sung by Nana Mizuki, <3
Brave Pheonix [Insert song of episode 12] I actually didn't like this song first, but it grew on me <3, Sung by Nana Mizuki
Snow Rain [Insert song of episode 11] Kana Ueda is just great, calm song, sad, great song for episode 11
Spiritual Garen [ED Theme] I like this one alot more than 'Little Wish' X3. It's just a bit upbeat cute and stuff

From the Sound stages:
Tsubasa & Kaze ni Mau Hana [Fate-chan's image song] Both slow, not really what Nana Mizuki usually sings, I adore them as much as the upbeat songs by her
BRAVE HEARTs & STARTing STARS [Nanoha's image song] Brave heart is up beat and Yukari Tamura usually don't sing up beat songs, really nice, and Starting stars is slow really cute<3
Anata ga Kureta Sora & Itoshisa to Yasashisa to [ Hayate's Image song] Slow, sad almost typical to Kana Ueda, lovealbe <3.
[Shamal & Signum's image songs are growing on me but they are still not favorites ^^;]
[ As you probably noticed in MSLN /  A's the main characters have more than one image song ^^]

Favorite BGM
I love all the sad ones from the OST of the first season <3 [ because i only have the OST from the first season XD]
and the transformation scenes BGM music= <3, Eye catches, Episode Title, Preview on the next episode, what happend in the episode before, XD i could just mention them all because i love the BGM music of MSLN / A's <3333

Favorite Season
This is quite hard really, both seasons are wonderful on their own ways.
First Season
The Nanoha/Fate battles are great i never get tired of them, Yuuno has a more 'air time', Fate-chan and her mother ;____; .

Second Season
The Opening gives you a 'WOAH'! feeling <3, A battle in the first episode! Fate-chan's serious line 'Tomodachi da' <3. Linker cores are stolen D:, New transformations, New attacks, Fate-chan in a school uniform, Many great battles, Hayate's pain ;_;, Fate-chan kicks ***, Hayate as a mage, you learn more about Fate-chan, Yuuno x Nanoha moments, The characters grow up. I could say so many good things about the second season ^^.

Decision: Which one is my favorite Season? 1 or 2? *drum roll* ... My favorite season is... THE SECOND ONE! If you didn't understand that earlier X3.

Thank you for reading and i hope you share my opinions!
That's a big long opinion-thingy, i warn you

D: if you say something else you will be sorry! *death glares >.O!*

that really was big opinion thingy but i agree totally and just in case somebody didn't notice.....Fate is HOT!! XD

something that has been on my mind some time now, i think Fate and CCS Syaoran share some personality traits namely they're both very cool and cute

and Nanoha is a bit like Sakura but Sakura is cuter and Nanoha is more agressive

Nanoha: *trying to convince evil guy to surrender in the typical Mahou Shoujo dramatic speach way*

evil guy: *isn't listening*

Nanoha: then i'll beat you around till you listen!

X3
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Zeldi

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #4 on: August 01 2006, 01:37 am »
Well i could have made it longer but, Nah XD. MSLN / A's is my no.1 anime favorite X3. I know that i am the only one that thinks that, and well i won't change because then i wouldn't be me xP.
*pose*
MSLN / A's / S's = <3

moezychan

« Reply #5 on: August 01 2006, 02:05 am »
that really was big opinion thingy but i agree totally and just in case somebody didn't notice.....Fate is HOT!! XD

something that has been on my mind some time now, i think Fate and CCS Syaoran share some personality traits namely they're both very cool and cute

and Nanoha is a bit like Sakura but Sakura is cuter and Nanoha is more agressive

Nanoha: *trying to convince evil guy to surrender in the typical Mahou Shoujo dramatic speach way*

evil guy: *isn't listening*

Nanoha: then i'll beat you around till you listen!

X3

Part of the reason I love this series ^_^ because it's like CCS, with an edge!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Zeldi

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #7 on: August 10 2006, 06:29 pm »
Don't you just love me ? XD. I had nothing to do so i browsed through the Jap site and i found them <3.

Yesh the Remix CD~

The track list:
『レイジングハート・セットアップ!
(The Magical Orchestra)』
2.   『Flying high!(Lyrical Pop style)』
3.   『笑顔になあれ(Sweet mix)』
4.   『BRAVE HEARTs(Cyber mix)』
5.   『STARTing STARS(Starlight mix)』
6.   『翼(Heartful mix)』
7.   『Skyblue gradation(Summertime edit)』
8.   『風に舞う花(Flower mix)』
9.   『Wish(Memories mix)』
10.   『愛しさと優しさと(Piano edit)』
11.   『あなたがくれた空(Windy style)』
12.   『Snow Rain(Another approach)』

<33

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #8 on: August 10 2006, 10:09 pm »
looks promising ^_^

oh, and i found Eternal Blaze/Spiritual garden singles and the 3rd soundstage of MSLN

i'm downloading them right now, i can hardly wait to hear what's on them
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #9 on: August 10 2006, 10:23 pm »
You guys are lucky 'cause you already watched the second season.. *sniff* Well, anyway...

I'm also a MSLN fan.. ((Although not a fanatic XP)) but I did finish the first season though (thanks to Kuro-puppy for giving me the links before ^_^)

Frankly, I only know little about this anime.. but yet, I'm still a fan XD

And yeah... MSLN is a more advanced version of CCS.. and more entertaining XD *battle scenes*
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #10 on: August 10 2006, 10:42 pm »
You guys are lucky 'cause you already watched the second season.. *sniff* Well, anyway...

I'm also a MSLN fan.. ((Although not a fanatic XP)) but I did finish the first season though (thanks to Kuro-puppy for giving me the links before ^_^)

Frankly, I only know little about this anime.. but yet, I'm still a fan XD

And yeah... MSLN is a more advanced version of CCS.. and more entertaining XD *battle scenes*

you haven't watched the 2nd season yet?! O.O.....and there's also going to be a 3rd season in october with the characters when they are 16 years old

that season is gonna blow our socks off i tell ya but 2nd season is also a lot better then 1st season

2nd season episodes:

http://tenshi.yume-no-hana.net/index.php?topic=52.0
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Zeldi

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #11 on: August 11 2006, 01:02 am »
:3 ooh i don't have the songs from the Spiritual Garden CD, only the Eternal Blaze one x3. *pose*

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #12 on: August 11 2006, 03:27 am »
i managed to download the Eternal Blaze single but the Spiritual Garden one has been 10 % for the last 6 hours!! :angry:

http://tracker.minglong.org:8080/index.html?search=Mahou+Shoujo+Lyrical+Nanoha

^perhaps somebody else can manage to download it.....

i wonder if that Super Generation thingy on that site is also a single?

but i'm off, i still have to try and download MSLN soundstage 3 and i have a very nice Erementar Gerad soundtrack waiting for me :hehe:

*warps out of topic*
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #13 on: August 12 2006, 09:52 am »
Oh! I didn't notice this topic, until just now. xD; I love MSLN! It's a great anime. I like the fact it's balanced. Even with the fluff there isn't too much because of the angst involved so it's likable by both fluff and angst fans.

My favorite character is Nanoha, and Yuuno ( yes, Zeldi-chan, I like him too ). Although I'm a fangirl of both Yuuno and Chrono. They're both so cute. *squee* The music is awesome; favorite include Innocent Starter, Eternal Blaze, Little Wish, and Flying High. I love raging heart! I want the raging heart necklace that I saw Zeldi post over at her forum! *flail flail flail*

So, as you can see, I am a fangirl of this anime. <3
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Zeldi

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #14 on: August 12 2006, 08:19 pm »
*hides Yuuno* XD. Lookie lookie:

Third season <33 It's Offical!

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #15 on: August 12 2006, 08:34 pm »
@ Kuro-puppy - Is there any links that lets you download per episode?

Edit: Zeldi-chan (this okay/ O.o) showed me the way to YnH forums for downloading the 2nd season, which is uploaded in Mega Upload... but here in the Phil, only 50 slots are available @.@ ... Guess it'll be a *long* time before I can even catch a glimpse on MSLN A's

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #16 on: August 12 2006, 08:51 pm »
that the 3rd season is official is great news and since it's called 'StrikerS' we can expect some brutal combat again ^_^

Oh! I didn't notice this topic, until just now. xD; I love MSLN! It's a great anime. I like the fact it's balanced. Even with the fluff there isn't too much because of the angst involved so it's likable by both fluff and angst fans.

My favorite character is Nanoha, and Yuuno ( yes, Zeldi-chan, I like him too ). Although I'm a fangirl of both Yuuno and Chrono. They're both so cute. *squee* The music is awesome; favorite include Innocent Starter, Eternal Blaze, Little Wish, and Flying High. I love raging heart! I want the raging heart necklace that I saw Zeldi post over at her forum! *flail flail flail*

So, as you can see, I am a fangirl of this anime. <3

a Nanoha fangirl! cool we didn't have one of those yet XD

Nanoha is not my favorite character but she is together with Yuuno my favorite couple of the anime....

my guess is that Chrono ends up with Amy

and Fate.....i don't see any candidates for her and that's fine by me X3
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Zeldi

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #17 on: August 12 2006, 09:11 pm »
Jan-sama x Fate-chan? Does that sound good? :'3. I can already imagine some kick *** combat x3. There are going to be nosebleeds XD. *pose*

I like Yuuno x Nanoha, i do like Nanoha but Fate-chan is my favorite by far~

And does it make me insane if i'm making a wallpaper with the announcement picture on it? XD

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #18 on: August 12 2006, 10:16 pm »
Jan-sama x Fate-chan? Does that sound good? :'3. I can already imagine some kick *** combat x3. There are going to be nosebleeds XD. *pose*

I like Yuuno x Nanoha, i do like Nanoha but Fate-chan is my favorite by far~

And does it make me insane if i'm making a wallpaper with the announcement picture on it? XD

that would be pretty insane XD
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #19 on: August 13 2006, 11:19 pm »
Found a MSLN wallpaper.. .It's quite interesting... ^^ But no Fate-chan! ;_;

The feathers in the wallie compliments her well ^_^

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)