<< < (5/20) > >>

Hack:
simple answer : they're evil :angry:

*runs away,,,*

ishiyaki:
yeah...

*hides under the bed*

Capella:
Well, I'm relieved by what I know of the episode, though that's because I had this horrible fear that Bee-train wouldn't include Kendappa. I'm not entirely sure why. But she's still there, so I'm okay. The lack of explanation is lousy, though. Why must you shoot yourselves in the foot by rushing things so, Bee-train?! And the blood is as expected. *Sigh*

Mina:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 30 2006, 08:42 am ---...
>___>
Frickin'  BEETRAIN.

Show content Uhm... Okay... Confusion galore! They immediately started with the damn book! And Syaoran wasn't shown once during ANY of the flashbacks! You see him for like... 30 seconds at the end. No indication to how he got the book, or how it works. >__>
The first 8 minutes are filled with flashbacks that, as far as I can remember, were NOT in the manga. Something about Kurogane catching fish, and a seemingly boring conversation between mommy and daddy. On the plus side... Kurogane in a bathtub! Naked! =P
Still, they could've cut a bit (like 5 minutes) of that useless beginning, to do a decent Lecourt intro. >_>

The violence was toned down horribly. I squeed at the blood on Fei Wang's sword, but then I saw that Kurogane's mommy wasn't bleeding at all, and felt my heart sink again.
I squeed at the arm of Kurogane's daddy. Then it fell and shattered into stoney pieces. I felt my heart sink again.
Kurogane was going on a slight murderous rampage, clutching his mommy's body .Okay, fair. Tomoyo binds him to the pillar by using a couple of rings who wrap themselves around Kuro-chan. ... WTF? What happened to Kurogane's scar?! DAMN YOU, BEETRAIN!

The music was good though. Chibi Kurogane made me squeal, and Kuro's daddy is HAWT!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for telling me...  so I'll be disappointed before watching the episode and not while watching it. I can't believe they did that... if they tune down on violence now... what on earth are they are going to do when they reach the recent chapters??
chapter spoiler:
Show contentI bet they'll make Fai's eye  turn into ball of light and flow into C!Syaoran.. I just can see them doing that... and they'll definitly cut off the part where he tries to eat the second eye...Please CLAMP, they me you aren't happy with those changes...

I had too high hopes for this episode... darn...

mela:
I haven't watched it yet, but the fact they turned Tomoyo's hand piercing into binds makes me laugh.

And the general consensus I get is that Kurogane's dad is hot. Hehe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version