CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 14: Black Steel

<< < (7/20) > >>

Kuro-puppy:
RAW has been added:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.msg152464#msg152464

pretty good considering it's Bee Train, but it really should have had some stuff before the memories of Kurogane because Syaoran holding that book and crying was just plain weird like this

Fay_flowright:
in your opinion will they broadcast the Tokyo part? °__°
I'm dreading Tokyo now  :cry:

Capella:

--- Quote from: Fay_flowright on July 30 2006, 08:44 pm ---in your opinion will they broadcast the Tokyo part? °__°
I'm dreading Tokyo now  :cry:

--- End quote ---

They have to show the Tokyo arc, it's too important plotwise not to show. They'll just remove as much of the blood from it as they possibly can. Show contentI don't doubt they can manage quite a bit - they don't need to rip off Kamui's arm or cut Syaoran's throat, and could probably find some way around making real!Syaoran's leg bleed when it gets stabbed through.  As for Fai's eye, well, I agree with the person who said that they won't show clone!Syaoran trying to eat the other one out, and using glowly lights (just having him remove the magic, or remove the eye by magic) is possible. And that's my prediction for how Bee-train will handle it.

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 30 2006, 08:58 pm ---They have to show the Tokyo arc, it's too important plotwise not to show. They'll just remove as much of the blood from it as they possibly can. Show contentI don't doubt they can manage quite a bit - they don't need to rip off Kamui's arm or cut Syaoran's throat, and could probably find some way around making real!Syaoran's leg bleed when it gets stabbed through. As for Fai's eye, well, I agree with the person who said that they won't show clone!Syaoran trying to eat the other one out, and using glowly lights (just having him remove the magic, or remove the eye by magic) is possible. And that's my prediction for how Bee-train will handle it.

--- End quote ---

Show contentBut Syaoran has no magic. That would mean Fai would use his own magic to give Syaoran his eye, thereby completely wrecking the 'Fai tried to give Syaoran his heart back, together with the eye' clue. If you catch my drift.
As for R!Syaoran's leg, it probably won't get stabbed at all. And Xing whatshername... She'll be lying on the floor, completely NOT bleedin, but still obviously dead, with Fei Wong laughing like a creepy psychopath.
Yes, if they keep this up, the Tokyo saga is doomed.

Xiao_Lang:
*sigh* Bee-train need a kick up the ***.
whos with me?
Show content Animation improved from last two episodes thankfully, however NOT happy the missed out the introduction to the country. Its a very interesting land to me and it appears to be based on London which is a city I love alot, I was looking forward to its place in the anime, but obviously Bee-train can not be bothered with it frankly.

Next, where the hell is Syaoran? If Bee-train aren't careful they are going to start confusing people who haven't read the manga. ¬____¬ ugh. CLAMP please punish them.
Its pretty simple Bee-train, you FOLLOW WHAT CLAMP GIVE YOU. Its not that hard, you have references for crying out loud.

Not enough blood. The violence was toned WAY down ;__;
WTF are they going to do when they reach animating chapter 119+ ??
maybe we'll have a miricle in which no blood comes out of ny wounds, or instead of actual violence they will just have a verbal disagreement? o___O
*spazums*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version