CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 14: Black Steel

<< < (8/20) > >>

Meowzy:
I can just imagine CLAMP sitting in front of the tv on Saturday morning, burying their faces in their hands.

Becster:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on July 30 2006, 09:19 pm ---Show content maybe we'll have a miricle in which no blood comes out of ny wounds, or instead of actual violence they will just have a verbal disagreement? o___O
*spazums*

--- End quote ---

Show content I can see it now...

Fai: Oh snap and darn, Syaoran. You tore out my eye.

Kurogane: That really wasn't very fair y'know Kid. but, who cares, because now I get to hold Fai for the next 3+ chapters.

Clone!Syaoran: Terribly sorry, but I need this eye in order to continue gathering feathers.

Sakura: *sob* I am quite worried.

Kamui: ...*files nails*
Oh SUPER-DUPER. I just can't wait until they get to animating chapters 119+!! [/sarcasm]

Capella:

--- Quote from: Becster on July 30 2006, 09:35 pm ---Show content I can see it now...

Fai: Oh snap and darn, Syaoran. You tore out my eye.

Kurogane: That really wasn't very fair y'know Kid. but, who cares, because now I get to hold Fai for the next 3+ chapters.

Clone!Syaoran: Terribly sorry, but I need this eye in order to continue gathering feathers.

Sakura: *sob* I am quite worried.

Kamui: ...*files nails*
Oh SUPER-DUPER. I just can't wait until they get to animating chapters 119+!! [/sarcasm]

--- End quote ---

:lol:
Show content If Kamui files his nails, will he still be able to slash people with them? Or is that how he keeps them sharp?

Seriously, they'll take all the feeling out of that arc.

Becster:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 30 2006, 10:28 pm ---:lol:
Show content If Kamui files his nails, will he still be able to slash people with them? Or is that how he keeps them sharp?

Seriously, they'll take all the feeling out of that arc.
--- End quote ---

Show contentNeither, it's obviously because he just loves his manicures DAH-ling.

...Or it could be to keep them sharp XD

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 30 2006, 09:22 pm ---I can just imagine CLAMP sitting in front of the tv on Saturday morning, burying their faces in their hands.

--- End quote ---
someone said that this season is low par cuz it doesnt have CLAMP's involvment. i hope to god that they involve them selves after seeing how abad they made this ep (or better yet, after they saw the god awful eps. seriosuly, only 10% of fandome LIKED those eps O_o

tokyo with beetrain left alone= disatar and loss of anime-fandome (mostly the manga readers.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version