CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 14: Black Steel

<< < (11/20) > >>

wetheril:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 31 2006, 08:54 am ---wasnt kuro's voice a tad too high for a 15/16 year old? just s amall nit pick :S

--- End quote ---

I agree. It's like he had the same voice actress as a little child and as a teenager. I'd like to know how you change from THAT into the voice he has now...

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: wetheril on July 31 2006, 09:19 am ---I agree. It's like he had the same voice actress as a little child and as a teenager. I'd like to know how you change from THAT into the voice he has now...

--- End quote ---
right. it didnt have to be kuro's current voice, but it SHOULD have atleast been a LITTLE deeper =P

Airashii:
True, his voice should have sounded a tad bit deeper, but oh well... :heh: I liked how he sounded when Show content he cried over his mother and fathers death at the end , very sentimental!  :greengrin:

Sailor Yue-chan:
pst! incomplete spoiler tag >_o

hey, i recently had a dream where i went to japan to threaten and/or bribe beetrain to NOT screw up when they animate ch 112. which i think they wqill. theyve managaed to destroy every single kuro-fai interaction so far. ch 112 is vital, not only for kuro-fai, but for fai himself! V_V

Airashii:
True, true...BeeTrain is like the KuroFai destroyer.

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 31 2006, 09:46 am ---pst! incomplete spoiler tag >_o

hey, i recently had a dream where i went to japan to threaten and/or bribe beetrain to NOT screw up when they animate ch 112. which i think they wqill. theyve managaed to destroy every single kuro-fai interaction so far. ch 112 is vital, not only for kuro-fai, but for fai himself! V_V

--- End quote ---

And thanks for seeing my incomplete spoiler tag! I'll edite it now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version