CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 14: Black Steel

<< < (14/20) > >>

envyofthestage:
Beetrain....

Screw you.

Crap, so crap. The episode was crappity crap crap. The animation, I swear is getting worse, although I don't know how that was possible. But there you go.

Why are they doing this? They'll end up with like 50 stupid filler episodes because they've rushed everything. Ugh! *is disgusted*

But yes, naked Kuorgane! He was very effing cute though. And the voice actor for him was amazing. But it was just so rushed, I would've loved to have seen a little more emotion between mum and dad there. The hair thing could've been much sweeter. BUT THE ANIMATION I S JUST SO BAD! I can't take it anymore.

Dayanira:
Oh yes, that's the main thing i didn't like here. I think it's much less emotional than the manga it could have been. In the manga Kuro's daddy seemed to me much more loving and carring, and there were moments that showed he wasn't ALWAYS a perfect warrior. And his relationship with his wife looks more like respect, not love.
And finally it didn't even make me want to cry by the end! I might be too fastidious, but while these manga chapters plunge me into (nearly)hysterics, the ep only causes a little lump in throat feeling -_-

Sailor Yue-chan:
eps posted on ann:

2006-08-26
   42. The Other Side of Nostalgia [望郷のカナタ]  {Boukyo no Kanata}
2006-09-02
   43. The Five Eyes of Tchicai  [五つ目のチカイ]  {Ittsume no Chikai}

am i missing something? the way ann listed ep 43, it makes it sound completly plausable that its a filler, unless the person who posted it isnt  good at translating?

god PLEASE dont let it be a filler. a filler would 100% destroy the plot -_-

Kirtai:
I'm deathly afraid of a filler outlining Fai's past, as they weren't afraid to show an unsubstantiated chibi-fai in the credits...But yeah, I think they're gonna be filling till the end of the season...They must already have those eps produced, and if they can cut Rekordo to 2 eps, then surely they can cut Tokyo to 3 or 4. 
I really liked this ep.  True, the beginning of them arriving in Rekordo would have been handy, but no biggy.  I think the animation was 200% better than recent eps.  I cried.  My one complaint is of comparison: the idiocy in shoving all that into 1 ep when the trucker filler got 2...

mela:
Raw for EPISODE 15 up:
http://www.torrentbox.com/dl.php/58310/%28RAW%29Tsubasa_Chronicle_-_2nd_Season_-_Episode_15_%2841%29%5B704x396_DivX511%5D.avi.torrent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version