CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 14: Black Steel

<< < (17/20) > >>

Zettai daijoubu:
i think for episode 14 they should start it proper with them arriving in the town first.. starting straight away with Syaoran's narration and then straight into Kurogane's past is so abrupt.. i would not have known what is happening if i hadn't read the manga..

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Zettai daijoubu on August 29 2006, 04:33 pm ---i think for episode 14 they should start it proper with them arriving in the town first.. starting straight away with Syaoran's narration and then straight into Kurogane's past is so abrupt.. i would not have known what is happening if i hadn't read the manga..

--- End quote ---

i think the next ep has a flashback that tells how they came in that world and found the book.....

Zettai daijoubu:
oOoO.. i don't know about the next episode coz i only downloads the subbed versions.. ^^;

EDIT:
anyway i only noticed that the sword that killed his mum was from another dimension when i watched the anime.. i thought the sword was simply from the curtains behind the altar.. -.-"

anyway (again!) are there different ways of saying 'mother' and 'father' in Japanese.. i noticed kurogane said it differently as Sakura would say it in CCS.. and his mother called kurogane by another name.. is that like his pet name or something?

Kuro-puppy:
i can only watch Subbed versions, but somebody told me that

Sailor Yue-chan:
the thing with the pink rings: it still makes the scene look too froofy. it coulda ben done better, even WITHOUT having to slice thru kuro's hand.

as for the name "Haganemaru" 'maru' means lord[ i think...everyone in inuyasha that had "maru" at the end of their names was some lord or ruler of some sort], and hagane means steel...sooooo basicaly she was calling her son "Lord of Steel/Steel Lord' ? O.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version