AuthorTopic: Chapter 124  (Read 82750 times)

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
Re: Chapter 124
« Reply #120 on: August 03 2006, 06:41 am »
ooh. do show ^^
Edit: oh and rekall, I know how you feel^^
*leaps around with joy >_<*

I'll share once I have access to scanner ^_^
I never realized how much fun it's to draw Tsubasa characters... but only if the pic goes well, lol. I'm drawing Fai now, from the scene where he says "sorry".... going pretty good now.... I hope I don't mess up XD

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #121 on: August 03 2006, 06:44 am »
I'll share once I have access to scanner ^_^
I never realized how much fun it's to draw Tsubasa characters... but only if the pic goes well, lol. I'm drawing Fai now, from the scene where he says "sorry".... going pretty good now.... I hope I don't mess up XD
I know how fun it is to draw. I do it a lot^^. hmm maybe I should try drawing that picture too. it is one of my favorites. good luck drawing^^.

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #122 on: August 03 2006, 06:49 am »
Rekall, I know exactly how you feel!

Except I had a few more Subarus and a few less canons

(I'm far more of a Subaru fangirl than a KuroFay fangirl.  Not that my KuroFay fangirlness is small, it's just that the Subaru fangirlness is HUGE!)

Offline aqiaqua

• ~ I'm a Dreamer ~
« Reply #123 on: August 03 2006, 06:57 am »
Zomg....*faints*

~ I'm a Dreamer ~

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #124 on: August 03 2006, 07:00 am »
Oh, I wish I could draw but alas....
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #125 on: August 03 2006, 07:08 am »
XD You;'d BETTER share when you get scanner acces. I'm not in the drawing mood right now, but I think I'll finally put up Q in my A-Z KuroFai drabbles... in celebration of this chapter... or summat like that.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

• New Fan
« Reply #126 on: August 03 2006, 07:11 am »
but I already have a scanner at home *is confused*

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #127 on: August 03 2006, 07:12 am »
XD You;'d BETTER share when you get scanner acces. I'm not in the drawing mood right now, but I think I'll finally put up Q in my A-Z KuroFai drabbles... in celebration of this chapter... or summat like that.
I drew a KuroxFai pic when the chapter came out ^^; If you wanna chek it out.
http://www.deviantart.com/view/37323091/
Or
http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/214/a/0/for_the_fangirls__KxF_by_Elenath_.jpg

Someone just mentioned:

Show content
C!Syaoran just transported himself to another dimension.
Well- if you look closely, there's a scene with FWR and there's this magical loop-thingies comming out from the screen where he watches the TRC group- that looks awufully like Fye's magic. Also, in the beggining of the chapter, you can clearly see C!Syaoran's (Fye's) blue eye glowing/sparkling and THEN you see the portal opening- perhaps we underestimated Fye and he in fact, can transport himself to another dimension?
Also, Fye mentions that even if C"Syaoran had half of his magic, he will be unstopable.

Also. I loved what the Splash page said. Seems Kurogane learned teh meaning os true strength from the person he least excepted it. Fye to him seemed like a weak coward who just couldn't cope with his past- and now he sees him giving everything he can to save anotherone.
How cute- I loved this chapter.

Also- I loved how Fye's expression on page 19 was drawn. It made me think  that he was about to cry- maybe because he realized how much he is cared off.

EDIT: Thank you Selenityshiroi
« Last Edit: August 03 2006, 07:22 am by Elenath »

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #128 on: August 03 2006, 07:19 am »
SPOILERS AHEAD! Sorry, don't know the spoiler's code.

Code: [Select]
[spoiler]this is how you do spoilers [/spoiler]

• New Fan
« Reply #129 on: August 03 2006, 07:23 am »
wow! page 7 already ^^

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
« Reply #130 on: August 03 2006, 07:24 am »

Someone just mentioned:

SPOILERS AHEAD! Sorry, don't know the spoiler's code. (Snow-chan's edit to say she added the spoiler code)

Show content
Well- if you look closely, there's a scene with FWR and there's this magical loop-thingies comming out from the screen where he watches the TRC group- that looks awufully like Fye's magic. Also, in the beggining of the chapter, you can clearly see C!Syaoran's (Fye's) blue eye glowing/sparkling and THEN you see the portal opening- perhaps we underestimated Fye and he in fact, can transport himself to another dimension?
Also, Fye mentions that even if C"Syaoran had half of his magic, he will be unstopable.

Show content
Ahaa, that would be nice since it would lead me back to the hypothesis I had after reading the last chapter that C!S would take Sakura and travel through dimentions with Fai's magic.
I guess it was me who mentioned FWR making the dimention door - it must have been the same shape of the "portal" that I without thought assigned to FWR but since cloney is made by FWR, it is natural his dimention gaps would look the same.
*hangs her head for being unattentive*
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

• New Fan
« Reply #131 on: August 03 2006, 07:27 am »
Show content
ok, I'm still wondering where C!syao went. to FWR?

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
« Reply #132 on: August 03 2006, 07:30 am »
Show content
My first guess was yes but now when I see that he could have made the dimention hop by himself, I began to ponder the possibility of C!Syao being able to detect the feathers thanks to Fai's magic and going on to collect them himself (I still have the silly image of him continuously popping up from nowhere to wherever Sakura and the others are and sticking the feather in her and jumping off again like an evil Santa who visits you more often than once a year).
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

Or do they?! ;)

• New Fan
« Reply #133 on: August 03 2006, 07:34 am »
Show content
My first guess was yes but now when I see that he could have made the dimention hop by himself, I began to ponder the possibility of C!Syao being able to detect the feathers thanks to Fai's magic and going on to collect them himself (I still have the silly image of him continuously popping up from nowhere to wherever Sakura and the others are and sticking the feather in her and jumping off again like an evil Santa who visits you more often than once a year).
Show content
but he couldn't have been using fai's magic because there weren't any squiggly like things ^^;. interesting imagination you've got there as well^^. but why would he be stuffing feathers into sakura? wouldn't he be gathering them for FWR?

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #134 on: August 03 2006, 07:43 am »
Show content
FWR transported him, if you notice he was transported the same way that Dr. Kyle was.  I'm happy it was TB version of Subaru, I love Tokyo Babylon to death (pre-traumatized Subaru is so much love). ^_^

• New Fan
« Reply #135 on: August 03 2006, 07:47 am »
Show content
ah. I see . . .
man. I hate that FWR XP
he needs to be shot *bang XD*
and I've said too much today
*15 posts of absolute crap XD*
*shuts up*

Offline wetheril

• New Fan
  • TRCholic
« Reply #136 on: August 03 2006, 08:03 am »
Someone just mentioned:

Show content

Also. I loved what the Splash page said. Seems Kurogane learned teh meaning os true strength from the person he least excepted it. Fye to him seemed like a weak coward who just couldn't cope with his past- and now he sees him giving everything he can to save anotherone.
How cute- I loved this chapter.

Also- I loved how Fye's expression on page 19 was drawn. It made me think that he was about to cry- maybe because he realized how much he is cared off.

EDIT: Thank you Selenityshiroi

Yes, I had suspected that FWR didn't just open the door by himself, but I think he might have helped out, since I agree with you--I saw the tendrils of magic that look a lot like Fay's magic. It led me to suspect that Fay is strong enough to hop dimensions more than once.

Show content
I once said that it's possible all magic users had to pay a price in order to hop dimensions, especially if they do it more than once. And the price to pay would be become too high after the first time. I still think this holds true. Fay's magic may be enough to hop dimensions multiple times, and I suspect that price to pay is probably something similar to part of one's soul (thinks back xxxHolic and what Yuuko said about souls and things that represent the soul), but since c!Syao has no soul anyway, I wonder if he doesn't have to pay a price to do that? Also, FWR probably is giving him a boost behind the scenes, but I'm pretty sure that Fay's magic catalyzed the opening of the portal.

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
« Reply #137 on: August 03 2006, 08:17 am »
Show content
but he couldn't have been using fai's magic because there weren't any squiggly like things ^^;. interesting imagination you've got there as well^^. but why would he be stuffing feathers into sakura? wouldn't he be gathering them for FWR?
Of the feather-stuffing ;):
Show content
C!Syao is getting all of Sakura's feathers so that FWR could have a "fully feather-stuffed" Sakura to get to the power of the ruins, not the feathers alone, or have I gotten it wrong (in vol 1 Our!Syaoran intercepts his plans by retrieving Sakura from the hovering-in-the-air-and-in-a-trance state, but as a fully prepared evil guy his backup plan is in what lies underneath Our!Syao=C!Syaoran). C!Syaoran does say in the end of last chapter that he needs to get all the feathers back no matter what, I assumed it was back in Sakura; otherwise he could have just gone off with the last feather without sticking it  in her.
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

Or do they?! ;)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #138 on: August 03 2006, 08:39 am »
*rolls eyes and laughs*

Show content
Lately, as soon as Fai closes his eyes everyone's been going 'OHNOESHE'SDED!!1!!!'.

Look at the way he's drawn: he's obviously tired, and it's taking a lot of effort for him to speak up, and then Kuro grabs the front of his top and starts yelling and him "ILOVEYOUYOUFOOLSTOPTALKINGNONSENSE!!1!!!" and...it probably just wore him out. He's just fallen asleep again.

Although it's nice to see him wake up, even if it was for a short while ^^
Show content
yeah, i loved that sad, tired smile he had. it had to be real close to a REAL smile for him.

heh, looks like another chapter is flying to ch 120'as proportions XD its only day 1 and were on page 7!
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #139 on: August 03 2006, 08:41 am »
heh, looks like another chapter is flying to ch 120'as proportions XD its only day 1 and were on page 7!

Of course it will.  This chapter had Subaru.  SUBARU!  That's FAR more important than Syaoran ripping Fay's eye out.  :wink: