AuthorTopic: Chapter 124  (Read 82374 times)

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
Re: Chapter 124
« Reply #160 on: August 03 2006, 11:14 am »
XD Aww. That's cute. Poor Kamui, having his ***** sex slave cuddlebunny boyfriend stolen by Seishirou.

*cough* And could there have BEEN more butt grabbing in this chapter? Jeez... Kuro grabbin' Fai's, Kamui reaching for Subaru's... (Yeah, that's right, Kamui. Just because you're doing it in the background doesn't mean we can't see you.)

Leave Kamui-chan alone XD To be honest I do like Kamui and Subaru together, BUT! they look way better with his Seme normal mate, Kamui belongs to Fuuma just as Subaru to Seishirou and everyones knows that, I like them beeing the Vampire twins, as a very fraternal love or something may I say something like Chii and Freya? XD

Fuuma get your lazy *** there right now!!

another thing, sakura my be angsty right now, but Subaru AND Kamui are holding here! lucky girl http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6836/luckyonecc1.gif

Oh and something else, *ejem, ejem* CANON! that's it ^^

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #161 on: August 03 2006, 11:19 am »
*Joins Along* Canon canon canon canon canon!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #162 on: August 03 2006, 11:21 am »
Syaoran-kun...;_;  <3

Wait, I wasn't paying attention too much (too busy sobbing over Syaoran. XD) to which Syaoran just left to another world to find Sakura's feathers.  So yeah...may I ask who it was?  ^^;
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #163 on: August 03 2006, 11:36 am »
Syaoran-kun...;_; <3

Wait, I wasn't paying attention too much (too busy sobbing over Syaoran. XD) to which Syaoran just left to another world to find Sakura's feathers. So yeah...may I ask who it was? ^^;

C!Syaoran.

Something I noticed while looking at Kamui's and Subaru's necklaces, the colors on them are opposite of each other. Subaru's is black on the right and white on the left, while Kamui's is black on the left and white on the right.  Reminds me of a yin-yang.
« Last Edit: August 03 2006, 11:51 am by nefadol »

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #164 on: August 03 2006, 11:49 am »
Mhm...I see.  Thanks~ <3
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #165 on: August 03 2006, 11:58 am »

Offline starprov356

« Reply #166 on: August 03 2006, 12:01 pm »
YAY! Thank you for the scanlation and the link, Celesse!  Hey, I might actually be the first downloading this . . . but probably not.  *sweatdrops*

OMG!!!!!  It is too bad that I am talking on the phone right now!!!!  I must come back and post in detail later!  * really big eyes *
« Last Edit: August 03 2006, 12:22 pm by starprov356 »

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #167 on: August 03 2006, 12:08 pm »
C!Syaoran.

Something I noticed while looking at Kamui's and Subaru's necklaces, the colors on them are opposite of each other. Subaru's is black on the right and white on the left, while Kamui's is black on the left and white on the right.  Reminds me of a yin-yang.

Yeah! I notice it, that so makes me like even more my Chii-Freya alike thing XD (Oh, come one, it's a good point, so they are happy, they'll get their soulmates, everyones is happy!... *happy* as possible any character of the X world can be, you, that angsty happines XD)

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #168 on: August 03 2006, 12:17 pm »
So I've been gone a month and oh man catching up was insanity. I cannot believe all that has happened i'm in shock. Wow that is all I can say. Thank you for the scanlation by the way!! wow!

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline starprov356

« Reply #169 on: August 03 2006, 01:13 pm »
OK, now I'm back to gush.

Show content
YAY!  CANON!  The last facial shots of Fai and Kurogane were so beautiful.  Now that that bit of gushing is over . . .

I like the character developments in this chapter.  We've seen more of Real!Syaoran's character (compassion, for Sakura and Fai), Clone!Syaoran's character (man, he is so heartless . . . wait, that's the point), and Yuuko's character (did she just tell us something without a price?!!).   This is also the first time I've seen Fai willing to die for a good reason, as opposed to him just being tired of running.  All I can say is, if they really kill Fai, I will be so mad . . . but it doesn't read like that is going to happen.

One big question:  if Clone!Syaoran is so seriously after the feathers, and he is leaving Sakura behind because she doesn't matter, then WHY did he GIVE her that feather?  I don't understand it.  Either all the feathers in her don't matter, in which case why didn't he keep it, or she matters because all the feathers are in her, in which case why did he leave her behind?  So confused . . . .

Man, I love this series now!  Before chapter 120, I enjoyed it, but I wasn't hooked enough to obsess over it.  Now all that has changed.  Wow.  Go CLAMP!

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #170 on: August 03 2006, 01:32 pm »
OK, now I'm back to gush.

Show content
YAY! CANON! The last facial shots of Fai and Kurogane were so beautiful. Now that that bit of gushing is over . . .

I like the character developments in this chapter. We've seen more of Real!Syaoran's character (compassion, for Sakura and Fai), Clone!Syaoran's character (man, he is so heartless . . . wait, that's the point), and Yuuko's character (did she just tell us something without a price?!!). This is also the first time I've seen Fai willing to die for a good reason, as opposed to him just being tired of running. All I can say is, if they really kill Fai, I will be so mad . . . but it doesn't read like that is going to happen.

One big question: if Clone!Syaoran is so seriously after the feathers, and he is leaving Sakura behind because she doesn't matter, then WHY did he GIVE her that feather? I don't understand it. Either all the feathers in her don't matter, in which case why didn't he keep it, or she matters because all the feathers are in her, in which case why did he leave her behind? So confused . . . .

Man, I love this series now! Before chapter 120, I enjoyed it, but I wasn't hooked enough to obsess over it. Now all that has changed. Wow. Go CLAMP!

ok i'll answer your question the best i can ^_^

Show content
what i think is Clone|Syaoran left sakura behind b/c (you can kill me if i'm wrong) he will go find the feathers to give back to her. remember he was a clone made by Fei Wong Reed (bad guy) in order to find all the feathers. he wants the feathers b/c he wants the power that it posses.

I hope that makes sence

Offline starprov356

« Reply #171 on: August 03 2006, 01:40 pm »
Yeah, it makes sense, it just doesn't completely answer the question of
Show content
why didn't he take her with him?
  *Makes face.*

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #172 on: August 03 2006, 01:46 pm »
Yeah, it makes sense, it just doesn't completely answer the question of
Show content
why didn't he take her with him?
*Makes face.*

Show content
mabe he didn't take her with him b/c  she would get in his way

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #173 on: August 03 2006, 01:46 pm »

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #174 on: August 03 2006, 01:53 pm »
Holy crap, is that a cement wall Kuro smashed? ^^; I hadn't even thought of that. Jeez... CLAMP are the biggest fangirls of us all. Anywho, thanks for the translation/scanlation. ^_^

And honestly, I think it's a little harsh to say things like, 'this is so fanfic-y.' While there are a huge amount of horrific fanfics, there are a lot of really good fanfics out there; not to mention that there are only so many logical paths a story can take. Whatever happens canonically, chances are somebody wrote a fanfic like that. Then again, perhaps I am just making excuses. ^^;

Heehee, shouldn't be too much longer until Sei-chan shows up again. At least I hope so. After all, it's taken what, seven volumes for Subaru to show up since he was first mentioned? Also, I hope the next splash page is of Subaru, possibly SeiSu together, because that would be beautiful beyond words. Plus, there were no good big pics of Subaru in this chapitre- the only one had Sakura in it with him.

Subaru looks a lot like Akira/20 Mensou in that outfit. Hokuto must be alive- there's really no way Subaru picked that outfit out himself, lol. Plus, I still think it would/is really lame to have Kamui as Subaru's twin.

Syaonran, who's Syaoran? XD
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #175 on: August 03 2006, 02:19 pm »
I love this chapter and cant' wait for the next one ^o^....!!

hmm i wonder what they will do after all this, I mean the story in this world is far from finish ( I think), and there gonna be a lot things to do , like 'recover' Fai's eye, Yuuko explananation, what to do w/ R!Syaoran, what to do w/ Kamui and Subaru, and with the people from tower etc....this will take a while for all that -_-

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #176 on: August 03 2006, 02:28 pm »
yay.... :hello2:..my computer finally opened this folder...why is the plot getting more and more confusing.....gahh....i cant takemuch  more of this.... :haha:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #177 on: August 03 2006, 02:37 pm »
thanks for the scans..

that has to be THE darkest look that kuro's eer made O_O;;;

.i have one question tho...what the heck is with the bubbles comming out of fai's mouth? O_o
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #178 on: August 03 2006, 02:40 pm »
thanks for the scans..

that has to be THE darkest look that kuro's eer made O_O;;;

.i have one question tho...what the heck is with the bubbles comming out of fai's mouth? O_o

It's just how they show he's having labored breathing.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #179 on: August 03 2006, 03:02 pm »
It's just how they show he's having labored breathing.
i see. i jsut thought it wasw wierd :S
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan