AuthorTopic: Chapter 124  (Read 82337 times)

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
Re: Chapter 124
« Reply #200 on: August 03 2006, 09:12 pm »
Yep.  There is no break.

From chibi_yuuto's LJ:
08/09 - Shonen Magazine #36 & #37 - Chapter 125 - 3 color pages, beginning of tank 17.
08/23 - Shonen Magazine #38 - Chapter 126.
08/30 - Shonen Magazine #39 - Chapter 127.

darn it a break... oh well

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline SuSei_love

« Reply #201 on: August 03 2006, 09:39 pm »
look @ ch 122, when clonesyao uses the hein. in the upper left corner, you can see kuro huddling to preotect fai...

when i was looking thru these chapters again for something it accured to me...whey syao used hein, he suped it up with fais magic. note the runic magic writing suround it before he attacked.

also, how soon before we can drop spoiler tags? ^^;;;

EDIT...

i also have a small request for a banner...
Show content
using these 2 images i edited (took a while to edit fai's)

http://i2.tinypic.com/23ii54o.jpg 
http://i5.tinypic.com/23ii5b8.jpg

make a banner, with the words "I wont let it happen"

coloring too if possible. will give cookie.

--> hey, thanks !!! But, I still can't find this detail !!  :sweatdrop: So, well, I will reread again and again  :greengrin: It's sweet !!!

Hey, for the banner ! I will try to do it, but, I don't know wich kind of banner do you like. Do you want a banner for signature ?  :D

@tsuki-kun : thanks  :D Hey, from now on, everyone seem to have chap 124 already, can we cancel the spoiler drags now ?  :tongue:

Offline Sanmine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #202 on: August 03 2006, 09:45 pm »
Yep.  There is no break.

From chibi_yuuto's LJ:
08/09 - Shonen Magazine #36 & #37 - Chapter 125 - 3 color pages, beginning of tank 17.
08/23 - Shonen Magazine #38 - Chapter 126.
08/30 - Shonen Magazine #39 - Chapter 127.

Another break. T_T CLAMP will be the death of me.

Colour pages are always a bonus though. Thanks tg.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #203 on: August 03 2006, 09:49 pm »
Colour pages? Fweeee!
I wonder what will be on them... Probably something cute and Fai-ish!
*hugs Fai*
... Wait... I think I had a dream about Fai tonight... I can't remember what it was, though.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #204 on: August 03 2006, 10:26 pm »
ok question (if this haven been asked):
if C!Syaoran loves Sakura, why did he go into another world despite Sakura begging him not to?!?! Why is he so heartless to dump Sakura there.. Why does he get feathers for Sakura and yet listen to Reed Wong's instructions? (to cross worlds in this case)

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #205 on: August 03 2006, 10:28 pm »
ok question (if this haven been asked):
if C!Syaoran loves Sakura, why did he go into another world despite Sakura begging him not to?!?! Why is he so heartless to dump Sakura there.. Why does he get feathers for Sakura and yet listen to Reed Wong's instructions? (to cross worlds in this case)

Duh. Because he doesn't have a soul anymore. Right now, he's just an empty shell, doing what he was created for. Collecting feathers.
Real Syaoran said there was a possibility the clone would grow his own heart/soul. But apparently he hasn't.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Offline SuSei_love

« Reply #206 on: August 03 2006, 11:41 pm »
But, I believe that in the end, he will realize that he loved her with his own heart, not with Real-Shaoran's. Now, he is just woke up, may be, day by day, Clone-Shaoran's heart will grow.

Hix, I just hope so, because, I want Sakura and Clone-Shaoran to end up together ! Plus, I think that Sakura can only love one person, it's Clone-Shaoran !!!

:cry: Poor Sakura !!!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #207 on: August 03 2006, 11:46 pm »
I think Fai's past is going to be revealed SOON. I just get this nigging feeling that it's right around the corner.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #208 on: August 04 2006, 12:11 am »
Oh wow. This chapter was just... just fantastic. So packed with emotion! And Subaru was just gorgeous wasn't he?! *pinches his cheeks* (I think we’re enough pages in to not use spoiler tags anymore right?)

As for all the KuroxFai, I was taken completely unawares by it. The butt holding alone was enough to sate my inner-fangirl, but then we get that beautiful conflict scene at the end!

To all the nay-sayers, you're right, it may not be a love confession but we can now definitely conclude that it is canon that Kurogane really does care for Fai an awful lot. For him to even consider making a deal with Yuko, who he hates, is proof enough. In Outo, he didn't even want to be indebted to her for the chocolates, no doubt he's well aware that the price for saving a life is going to very high.

I love the way CLAMP had Kurogane deal with his hurt and frustration with anger and violence. It seems to be the only way he can express himself and Fai obviously realises that. Even when he's in a lot of pain, being dragged up off the bed by his shirt, he still finds the energy to give a little smile and say sorry to Kuro-pu before he passes out again!  :sad6:

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #209 on: August 04 2006, 12:25 am »
Oh wow. This chapter was just... just fantastic. So packed with emotion! And Subaru was just gorgeous wasn't he?! *pinches his cheeks* (I think we’re enough pages in to not use spoiler tags anymore right?)

As for all the KuroxFai, I was taken completely unawares by it. The butt holding alone was enough to sate my inner-fangirl, but then we get that beautiful conflict scene at the end!

To all the nay-sayers, you're right, it may not be a love confession but we can now definitely conclude that it is canon that Kurogane really does care for Fai an awful lot. For him to even consider making a deal with Yuko, who he hates, is proof enough. In Outo, he didn't even want to be indebted to her for the chocolates, no doubt he's well aware that the price for saving a life is going to very high.

I love the way CLAMP had Kurogane deal with his hurt and frustration with anger and violence. It seems to be the only way he can express himself and Fai obviously realises that. Even when he's in a lot of pain, being dragged up off the bed by his shirt, he still finds the energy to give a little smile and say sorry to Kuro-pu before he passes out again!  :sad6:

Ah, beautifully put, persian. You know, that's something both Kurogane and Fye have in common: they can't express their feelings plainly and openly, but have to do it like the little boy pulling at the girl's hair to show her how much he likes her. Fye does it with his neverending teasing and fun-making to enrage Kurogane, Kurogane is better with his fists than words. (Though we've already seen how wonderfully he can deal with words.) That's just the way they are. And I love CLAMP for it!
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #210 on: August 04 2006, 12:34 am »
I think Fai's past is going to be revealed SOON. I just get this nigging feeling that it's right around the corner.
This is about the best time for it, I agree, all has led up to it - that he can/will use magic, the revelation of the huge extent of it that raises the question of why he is fleeing and what has he done with it even more important.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #211 on: August 04 2006, 12:37 am »
OMG! I just read the chapter and I was crying like a baby, I hope they save Fai. I hope Kurogane do something. And I hope Fai's past is revealed in the next chapter!

But, how will they find Syaoran? ^_^

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #212 on: August 04 2006, 12:41 am »

I agree. I mean, if Kurogane wasn't absolutely desperate to help Fai at this point, there is no way in the nine circles of hell that he would ask Yuuko for a favor. He makes such a huge deal throughout the manga about not wanting to be in her debt and the like, if he didn't care for Fai in some deep way, there is no chance that he would have asked her for a favor.

My cousin was trying to ruin my fangirling moment for a bit and said "Well, wouldn't he have done the same if it had been any of this other traveling companions?" Point is, it wasn't any of the others, it was Fai. I don't think he'd just randomly ask for a favor from Yuuko for just anyone.

Although the punching a hole in the wall was a bit silly, it managed to convey the feeling well, I guess :XD: I mean, it's not like we haven't seen Kurogane exhibiting superhuman strength before, ie moving that huge bookcase all on his own in Lecourt, opening those HUGE STONE DOORS in Outo, he also opened the huge palace doors that were probably dripping in magic and the like and also smashed a solid stone wall with one punch in Koriyo:
Show content

So I mean, the wall punching is a bit on the corny side, but I don't think it's unexpected of Kurogane (and physically possible since he is made of steel or something).

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #213 on: August 04 2006, 12:58 am »
Even though it was pretty silly, I liked the wall-hitting XD

Impossible or not, it conveyed the overwhelming rage that Kuro is feeling pretty well, so I forgive the cheesiness. Plus, maybe different words have different definitions of 'solid'. Maybe in this world, concrete isn't very stable at all. *realizes she is grasping at strings*
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline SuSei_love

« Reply #214 on: August 04 2006, 12:59 am »
:inlove: Ya, Kuro may not realize yet that the one he cares the most is Fay, and the one who will be the reason for his figthts is Fay , but, Fay and Kuro show us that they can understand each other without words. Hix ..  :cry: the way Fay smiles and say to Kuro " I'm sorry " still make me cry !!!  :cry: :cry:

Now, Kuro will do anything for Fay's life, hix, I hope that Yuuko wont ask him something cruel  :(, if not, I can't stand it anymore  :cry:

Hey, from the request of Sailor Yue-chan, I've mad a banner

It's not very good, but, I love it  :heh:

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #215 on: August 04 2006, 01:19 am »
Ah, beautifully put, persian. You know, that's something both Kurogane and Fye have in common: they can't express their feelings plainly and openly, but have to do it like the little boy pulling at the girl's hair to show her how much he likes her. Fye does it with his neverending teasing and fun-making to enrage Kurogane, Kurogane is better with his fists than words. (Though we've already seen how wonderfully he can deal with words.) That's just the way they are. And I love CLAMP for it!

So true! What was it that Yuko said in the xxxHOLIC manga? "Even if you love someone, if you don't know how to deal with them it will turn to violence."

I'm really curious as to what the price will be and who's it will be to pay. If it's Kurogane's price to bear perhaps he will be barred from ever returning home. If it's Fai's price, perhaps it will be the seal he put on Ashura.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #216 on: August 04 2006, 01:38 am »
So true! What was it that Yuko said in the xxxHOLIC manga? "Even if you love someone, if you don't know how to deal with them it will turn to violence."

I'm really curious as to what the price will be and who's it will be to pay. If it's Kurogane's price to bear perhaps he will be barred from ever returning home. If it's Fai's price, perhaps it will be the seal he put on Ashura.

Know what? I would so darn hate it if Fye had to pay the price - I mean, it would totally destroy everything that's been carefully built up between Kurogane and Fye if Kurogane first offers his help so desperately and then lets Fye do it. Right?

And I hope we still have to wait a little for Fye's past. I don't want anyone but Kuro to know about it, but how high are the chances that he and Fye will have a quiet moment alone to talk and make out while Fye is in such a condition and has everyone around him? Besides, there are Subaru und Kamui, Seishiro will probably pop up soon, Kurogane still wants to talk with Yuuko, R!Syaoran will have to answer some questions, I guess.

Btw, I just had to explain "canon" to a girl from a German TRC forum. I told her this:
"'Canon' is a fact. An unalterable, solid fact that appears in a series. That Sakura's the princess of Clow Country is canon. That Fye is not only Mr Smiles-and-Sunshine is canon. That Kurogane wears pink boxershorts is not canon." *snicker*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #217 on: August 04 2006, 01:50 am »
Know what? I would so darn hate it if Fye had to pay the price - I mean, it would totally destroy everything that's been carefully built up between Kurogane and Fye if Kurogane first offers his help so desperately and then lets Fye do it. Right?

And I hope we still have to wait a little for Fye's past. I don't want anyone but Kuro to know about it, but how high are the chances that he and Fye will have a quiet moment alone to talk and make out while Fye is in such a condition. Besides, there are Subaru und Kamui, Seishiro will probably pop up soon, Kurogane still wants to talk with Yuuko, R!Syaoran will have to answer some questions, I guess.

I agree, it would destroy the buildup of last chapter if it had to be Fai who paid the price. I mean, he himself said to let him die and Kurogane was the one who asked if there was a way to save him, so Fai basically didn't ask for anything. But you never know, Sakura didn't ask Yuuko for anything and she had to pay a price (even though her price and Syaoran's prices were basically the same).

Haha, and now that you wrote down all the stuff that still needs to be reached in the manga, I realize how one track my mind is because I had completely forgotten about any of that stuff and have only been thinking "Kurogane. Fai. Price. Fai's past. makeout" I've been like "Yay, Subaru" but then forgot that we still need to resolve issues with him/Kamui/Seishirou, and then there's realSyaoran... hahaha. Damn.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #218 on: August 04 2006, 02:00 am »
:inlove: Ya, Kuro may not realize yet that the one he cares the most is Fay, and the one who will be the reason for his figthts is Fay , but, Fay and Kuro show us that they can understand each other without words. Hix .. :cry: the way Fay smiles and say to Kuro " I'm sorry " still make me cry !!! :cry: :cry:

Now, Kuro will do anything for Fay's life, hix, I hope that Yuuko wont ask him something cruel :(, if not, I can't stand it anymore :cry:

Hey, from the request of Sailor Yue-chan, I've mad a banner

It's not very good, but, I love it :heh:
its awsome! thankyou! *cookie*

and as for the location of my avatar...
i said the wrong ch. is ch 121 pg 12=13

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sailoryue/untitled.jpg
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #219 on: August 04 2006, 02:10 am »
I agree, it would destroy the buildup of last chapter if it had to be Fai who paid the price. I mean, he himself said to let him die and Kurogane was the one who asked if there was a way to save him, so Fai basically didn't ask for anything. But you never know, Sakura didn't ask Yuuko for anything and she had to pay a price (even though her price and Syaoran's prices were basically the same).

Haha, and now that you wrote down all the stuff that still needs to be reached in the manga, I realize how one track my mind is because I had completely forgotten about any of that stuff and have only been thinking "Kurogane. Fai. Price. Fai's past. makeout" I've been like "Yay, Subaru" but then forgot that we still need to resolve issues with him/Kamui/Seishirou, and then there's realSyaoran... hahaha. Damn.

Yeah, I also just realised how much still has to happen while I typed it. And I agree: damn.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~