AuthorTopic: Chapter 124  (Read 82284 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: Chapter 124
« Reply #260 on: August 04 2006, 11:58 pm »
It would SUCK, a lot, if real!Syaoran or someone else stepped in to pay the price instead of Kurogane. Thankfully I don't think it will happen, since Kuro is the one making the wish, but ugh! This is such a turning point for both characters, I really hope Clamp doesn't mess it up by making real!Syaoran pay the price out of guilt or something.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #261 on: August 05 2006, 12:02 am »
It would SUCK, a lot, if real!Syaoran or someone else stepped in to pay the price instead of Kurogane. Thankfully I don't think it will happen, since Kuro is the one making the wish, but ugh!

Totally agreed, the mere thought makes me sick :angry: It'd be so... so un-Kurogane-ish to let someone else pay for what he whishes, isn't it?

And by the way, I just realised it - anyone ever noticed it's a whish? It's not just buying something or a trade for making Fai live, it. Is. Kurogane's. Wish. For. Fai. To. Survive. Woah. Say this and let it melt on your tongues, fellow KF fans!
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #262 on: August 05 2006, 12:05 am »
It's so lovely, Kjesta-san! It's only fitting, too, for Kurogane to be the one to save Fai's life because Kurogane is the only one who continually urges Fai to value his life. Kurogane is the one who wants Fai to live the most, not anyone else! His wish is the most sincere. So it HAS to be him who makes it.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #263 on: August 05 2006, 12:09 am »
(Don't use -san, that makes me feel so old *lol* If you want to, use -chan.)

And it's right. I don't even think Syao or Sakura have ever noticed anything about Fai's lack of will to live. So how hypocritical would it be to do such a wish now?!

And your way of calling Kuro's wish "sincere" made me go "awwww" because it's so true and great and a beautiful word!

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #264 on: August 05 2006, 12:12 am »
(Don't use -san, that makes me feel so old *lol* If you want to, use -chan.)

And it's right. I don't even think Syao or Sakura have ever noticed anything about Fai's lack of will to live. So how hypocritical would it be to do such a wish now?!

And your way of calling Kuro's wish "sincere" made me go "awwww" because it's so true and great and a beautiful word!

XDD Sorry, Kjesta-chan!

And Kuro's easily the most honest and sincere one of the group, since he isn't burdened by politeness like the rest of them. So most of the things he says, he means, threats to kill Fai aside, lol.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #265 on: August 05 2006, 12:22 am »
Ah, no problem :keke: (May I call you Emi-chan or Emiko-chan? :happy4:)

It's like Kurogane said in Outo: he doesn't feel like saying pretty things. He says the things plain and openly as they are which might come rude across some people, but is in truth the sincerest form of honesty. Imagine Syaoran or Sakura trying to explain Fai he has to live. Just doesn't work, does it?

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #266 on: August 05 2006, 12:27 am »
Ah, no problem :keke: (May I call you Emi-chan or Emiko-chan? :happy4:)

It's like Kurogane said in Outo: he doesn't feel like saying pretty things. He says the things plain and openly as they are which might come rude across some people, but is in truth the sincerest form of honesty. Imagine Syaoran or Sakura trying to explain Fai he has to live. Just doesn't work, does it?

XDD Emi-chan or Emiko-chan is fine, whichever you prefer!

And I imagine that conversation would be filled with a lot of "um"s and hesitancy. Syaoran and Sakura are just to nice to tell Fai straight-up that he needs to value life. Kuro's really the only one who can do that. I think that Syaoran or Sakura might feel it's overstepping their place to talk to Fai about such a thing, but Kuro has no concept of this, since he sees Fai as an equal.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #267 on: August 05 2006, 12:51 am »
Yay, sister :XD: (Wanna be my forum sister? I have no family here yet)

Oh yeah, I can just picture the scene:
Fai: ... *dark and serious and incredibly sexy*
Syao: Um... Fai-san... You have to value your life! Um, yes.
Fai: *turns away*
Saku: Er, yes, Fai-san, Syaoran-kun's right! There are so many good things in the world! In all worlds! Like, um, this flowers here! ... Uh, Fai-san?
Fai: *jumps off a bridge*
Saku and Syao: ...

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #268 on: August 05 2006, 01:43 am »
Oh yeah, I can just picture the scene:
Fai: ... *dark and serious and incredibly sexy*
Syao: Um... Fai-san... You have to value your life! Um, yes.
Fai: *turns away*
Saku: Er, yes, Fai-san, Syaoran-kun's right! There are so many good things in the world! In all worlds! Like, um, this flowers here! ... Uh, Fai-san?
Fai: *jumps off a bridge*
Saku and Syao: ...
LOL!
Yep, I agree, besides Sakura and Syaoran feeling it is not their place, they are also (until Syaoran went Darth Clone) close to perfect themselves, the usual hero-heroine pair a little naive and believing in positive outcomes whose "there are so many good things to live for in the world" would only prompt even me to retort "easy for you to say!".
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #269 on: August 05 2006, 02:10 am »
Show content
Well when Kurogane gives his wish, something important will mostlikely be takken away, but what about Fai himself, how will he deal with waking up alive, considering how much he wants to die, and I wonder if Ashura-ou will be awakened after this???

do we still need to use the Spoiler tag???
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #270 on: August 05 2006, 02:21 am »
I don't worry about R!Syaoran stepping in to save Fye's life. Or Mokona, for that matter! (It'll be too weird!)

I thought about it and it did cross my mind- but why would he?
He had nothing to do with it- yes, his clone did it, but on his own will. R!Syaoran was as much a victim as Fye was. He did try to stop the clone, but he didn't make it in time to save Fye.

Why would CLAMP make R!Syaoran be late, make Fye lose an eye and introduce Kurogane in the picture?
I believe that in this chapter it is kurogane's turn to shine and reveal more of his character, his true nature that he does not normally show.
I think Kurogane's way to express himself is by anger because he does not know how to approach people. Also because he's too proud and only thinks about getting stronger- he's selfish. (Think about it)

Now, it is his time to undo all that. Kurogane does in fact have a kind heart, it just needed to be found again.
He learned his lesson the hard way.

So I do trust that he will do teh right thing and give anything that Yuuko asks in return to save Fye's life.

If he doesn't....... I'll cry!

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #271 on: August 05 2006, 02:22 am »
Show content
Well when Kurogane gives his wish, something important will mostlikely be takken away, but what about Fai himself, how will he deal with waking up alive, considering how much he wants to die, and I wonder if Ashura-ou will be awakened after this???

do we still need to use the Spoiler tag???

Nah, we don't have to anymore :)

And yours is a good question. To be honest, I hope for an argument. Kuro and Fai (you all finally talked me into giving up my beloved Fye >>") all alone. And then Fai asks questions, why and how, and finally goes overboard. It won't be nice to see, of course, but then he'll finally be showing Kurogane more of his true self. And I'd like something like this to happen: Kuro listens and watches, but says nothing. Fai, meanwhile, comes over to him (if he's in a good enough condition to do so) and pounds against his chest, shouting why he couldn't just let him die and be in peace. Kuro holds his arm so he can't hit him again and watches how Fai begins to cry and awww... It'd be so wonderful! Really, I think I'll write that in a story :)

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #272 on: August 05 2006, 02:30 am »

And yours is a good question. To be honest, I hope for an argument. Kuro and Fai (you all finally talked me into giving up my beloved Fye >>") all alone. And then Fai asks questions, why and how, and finally goes overboard. It won't be nice to see, of course, but then he'll finally be showing Kurogane more of his true self. And I'd like something like this to happen: Kuro listens and watches, but says nothing. Fai, meanwhile, comes over to him (if he's in a good enough condition to do so) and pounds against his chest, shouting why he couldn't just let him die and be in peace. Kuro holds his arm so he can't hit him again and watches how Fai begins to cry and awww... It'd be so wonderful! Really, I think I'll write that in a story :)

That was beautifully writen. Yeah, it will be interesting to see Fye react and ask Kurogane why he did it, and for what? But taken as Kurogane is, I don't think he'll tell Fye what the price was. He will probably find out by R!Syaoran or something like that.

I really hope not! xD

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #273 on: August 05 2006, 02:46 am »
It would SUCK, a lot, if real!Syaoran or someone else stepped in to pay the price instead of Kurogane. Thankfully I don't think it will happen, since Kuro is the one making the wish, but ugh! This is such a turning point for both characters, I really hope Clamp doesn't mess it up by making real!Syaoran pay the price out of guilt or something.
i just cameupon a fic that before yuuko tels kuro the price, Rsyao pays it <_<

thats sorta how i see it. fai getting upset that kuro stopeed him ^_^ i dont know if fai would actualy CRY...tho he might, almost 2 years of holding it in evetualy has to break down, especialy since recently his mask is almost entirely gone.  (he hasnt actualy "worn" it since syaoran first dievd into the water, while in this chapter, wehn he apologizes, he again tries to put it up)
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #274 on: August 05 2006, 03:05 am »
i just cameupon a fic that before yuuko tels kuro the price, Rsyao pays it <_<

I think I read that one too. I seriously doubt that would happen.

Yuuko doesn't just take wishes all willynilly from whoever. If she did then she'd advertise and anyone would be able to enter her shop. In order to even see her shop and be able to enter, you'd have to be wishing for something very strongly and be willing to do anything for it, whether it is unconsciously or not. So I don't think she would accept payment from anyone other than Kurogane for such a wish, especially not from real!Syaoran who has known Fai for such a short time and doesn't really have any reason to give up a huge payment for Fai's life to be saved. Kurogane has known Fai for the entire time and has pretty much been closest to him the entire time, so I don't see how Yuuko would accept anything other than Kurogane's payment to save Fai.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #275 on: August 05 2006, 03:23 am »
Yay, sister :XD: (Wanna be my forum sister? I have no family here yet)

Sure! ^__^

And I'm not sure how I feel about Fai crying. Up until now I've always been rolling my eyes at weepy!Fai fics, but if he cried a little bit now, not excessively but just a little, I don't think it would seem out-of-character. Fai's been making a concious effort to keep people at arm's length, and what Kurogane does might push him over the edge and make him realize that he hasn't been entirely successful in that regard :D.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #276 on: August 05 2006, 03:48 am »
Subaru: I'll pay
TRC Gang: *thinking* *nice vampire..... -.-*
X Gang: * why did Kamui have to be the awake one.... and WTF did out water go?*
Kamui: *aww h*** *
Kakyou: *..............*
Yuuko: *i wonder what's for dinner tonight*
---------------------------------------------------
Subaru is rather girly isnt he? I think in TB Hokuto was a bit of a tomboy and the two of them looked a bit boyish, now i think its the other way around. I dont really mind. He and Kamui really look like siblings ^^ *still suffering from Hokuto withdraw but*

Because if Kamui had been the one sleeping the things wold have been like this:

*Subaru arrives to the Xworld*
Subaru: I'll like to help you to protect this place *shy smile*
Xgang: ô.o well... it's okay I guess...
Subaru: My thanks *go to the water* I'll stay here Kamui
Kamui: ZzzZZzzz 
----
*Attack for the water*
Subaru: Sorry, but I'll not hand it over
Tower gang: weI'll take it!
Subaru: No, I'll have to attack you because I really do not want you to hurt my twin *gets ready*, who is in the water, you're lucky I'm here, I have more patient, He could probably rip your heart out just for stare at him, he's overprotectibe you know, I wonder why.
Tower gang: O_o?!?!?
----

Yeah, Subaru looks much alike to Kamui in TRC, I want to see them with the same outfit XD I really like those two as siblings.
« Last Edit: August 05 2006, 06:12 am by Yersi Fanel »

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #277 on: August 05 2006, 03:56 am »
That was beautifully writen. Yeah, it will be interesting to see Fye react and ask Kurogane why he did it, and for what? But taken as Kurogane is, I don't think he'll tell Fye what the price was. He will probably find out by R!Syaoran or something like that.

I really hope not! xD

Thank you so much! *big hugs* Since I like English very much and it's not my mother tongue, I always am happy if someone says something written by me is beautiful :)

Hm, I don't know if Kuro would tell him. On one hand, I think he knew Fai would find out anyway. On the other hand, it suits him to at least try to keep it to himself.

Sure! ^__^

And I'm not sure how I feel about Fai crying. Up until now I've always been rolling my eyes at weepy!Fai fics, but if he cried a little bit now, not excessively but just a little, I don't think it would seem out-of-character. Fai's been making a concious effort to keep people at arm's length, and what Kurogane does might push him over the edge and make him realize that he hasn't been entirely successful in that regard :D.

Yeah, I was rather talking about a little, some single tears if any at all. A crying Fai clinging to Kurogane would of course make me squee, but on the other hand it'd make me unhappy because it seems so OOC.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #278 on: August 05 2006, 04:39 am »
Yeah, I agree Fai is going to be POed when he wakes up...But Kuro is going to feel pretty sheepish about it I bet...
Fai: *supermad* Why would you do that? You hate people that don't value their own lives, right?
Kuro: Erm....Well, I didn't really want my left leg{whatever} anyways...it got in the way...it's not that I care..or anything...

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #279 on: August 05 2006, 04:46 am »
Yeah, I agree Fai is going to be POed when he wakes up...But Kuro is going to feel pretty sheepish about it I bet...
Fai: *supermad* Why would you do that? You hate people that don't value their own lives, right?
Kuro: Erm....Well, I didn't really want my left leg{whatever} anyways...it got in the way...it's not that I care..or anything...

lmao! But I don't think he'd be like that, Kuro'd rather watch him exhaust himself with raging (and studying his real self, of course) and then calmly say something supercool... yeah XD I SO hope they'll be alone when Fai wakes up again!

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~