AuthorTopic: Chapter 124  (Read 82298 times)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: Chapter 124
« Reply #240 on: August 04 2006, 06:11 am »
tg, that made me roll on the floor laughing :XD: If that'd be true, I'd die laughing! Someone has to draw a doujinshi of all our versions of payment and Fye dying :hehe:
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #241 on: August 04 2006, 06:12 am »
If the price was Kurogane's eye, then, there's some balance into the group but I'd have to agree with Kjesta that maybe, the whole eye thing is over-doing it.   I wouldn't be surprised if Kurogane either gave Fai his own eye or gave his other eye to Yuuko.   >_>

Haha...  Funny!    Poor Kurogane... 
AkaiYuki gave me inspiration.  :D

Kurogane:  Witch...  Is there anyway to save this guy?
Yuuko:   ....There is.
Kurogane:  What is it? 
Yuuko:  It's....
Everyone: *stares in anticipation* 
Yuuko: ...that you must make me latte with lots of cream! 
Everyone:  Wh---at!? 
Mokona:  That's right!   Mokona remembers now!  Yuuko loves latte with extra cream! 
Kurogane:  You.   Witch.  Stop playing!   I don't know what "lat-te" is!   
Yuuko:  Then, that's too bad.    *hologram fades* 
Kurogane:  Hey!  @##@$#@$ wtich!!  Come back here!      -_-
Fai:  Kuro-rin... I don't think...  *dies*   
Kurogane:  *grabs Mokona and shakes him hard*  Witch!!   I'm not done with you yet!!
Mokona:  Kyaa!  Stop!   Kurogane's making Mokona have a tummy ache!  >_<

XD Ha ha! That is SO like Yuuko, tg-san! XD And I'm glad I inspired you to think of that! ^_^

But you know, if the price IS his eye, (which is also slightly predictable) it'd be yet ANOTHER canon hint (spoiler warning for X) because Subaru and Seishirou did a similar thing after Seishirou died in X! And SuSei is SO so very canon.

Thus, I wouldn't COMPLETELY mind if that's it! XD But it's STILL a bit too predictable..
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #242 on: August 04 2006, 06:35 am »
Thanks for your responses!   ^_^;   Was surprised though....

tg, that made me roll on the floor laughing :XD: If that'd be true, I'd die laughing! Someone has to draw a doujinshi of all our versions of payment and Fye dying :hehe:

Yahhhhh!!   Actually, I'd be dying to see more of yours in a doujinshi.   ^_^  My fan script made you rolling on the floor?    I don't think mine is that funny compared to yours.  *nods nods*

XD Ha ha! That is SO like Yuuko, tg-san! XD And I'm glad I inspired you to think of that! ^_^

But you know, if the price IS his eye, (which is also slightly predictable) it'd be yet ANOTHER canon hint (spoiler warning for X) because Subaru and Seishirou did a similar thing after Seishirou died in X! And SuSei is SO so very canon.

Thus, I wouldn't COMPLETELY mind if that's it! XD But it's STILL a bit too predictable..

I forgot to thank you for the inspiration!   ^_^  Yeah, I thought about how Yuuko would usually ask for some things from our world so I went, 'why not?'.     *shrugs*     And I agree that the eye would be predictable.
O.o

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #243 on: August 04 2006, 06:45 am »
Yahhhhh!!   Actually, I'd be dying to see more of yours in a doujinshi.   ^_^  My fan script made you rolling on the floor?    I don't think mine is that funny compared to yours.  *nods nods*

Heh - was that a request for me to draw something? :surprised: If you want to, I could try - but I really suck at drawing Kurogane as I once again had to learn today :dodge:

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mini_flo

• We're so cute together, ne?
« Reply #244 on: August 04 2006, 10:17 am »
yay! the english version is out!

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #245 on: August 04 2006, 10:20 am »
yay! the english version is out!
I think it came out today in the morning- no one can resist the urge to let the fans know of such chapter!

I usually check for the latest translations here: http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/welcome.msnw

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #246 on: August 04 2006, 10:21 am »
I hope the colour pages are of either Subaru and Kamui or Kuro and Fai. Because, we've had Syaoran and/or Sakura colour pages before, haven't we...? *cannot actually remember that many colour pages*
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #247 on: August 04 2006, 10:25 am »
Yeah.. I can't wait for the color pages, either.. I hope there's a cute KF picture! At least ONE picture of them without Sakura and Syao! I don't care if they release two S/S pics as long as there is one KF one! TT_____TT

But usually when they release three color pics, two of them make one big (usually group) pic, and the other one is just the first page of the manga colored. It's a bit annoying if you ask me.. -__-
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #248 on: August 04 2006, 10:42 am »
I agree that Kuro's price is never going to be able to return to Japan. He would still be complaining about wanting to go home if it wasn't for knowing FWR was involved in his mother's death.

Plus by not having him be able to return home means that Fye and Kuro can stay together at the end of the series instead of having Kuro return to Japan and having Fye do who knows what since he can't go back to Celes.

I totally agree with you in this theory, when I read this chapter that was the first thing that came to my mind. After all, Yuuko takes the precious things as a prize, and to Kurogane this is what he desires the most. Though, I can imagine the face Kuro-wan wan is going to put, but he will be willing to give that in payment.

I hope Kuro and Fai end together at the end of the series! :XD: And what will Fai do when he discovers Kuro-puppy saved him? *squeel*

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #249 on: August 04 2006, 12:17 pm »
I hope the colour pages are of either Subaru and Kamui or Kuro and Fai. Because, we've had Syaoran and/or Sakura colour pages before, haven't we...? *cannot actually remember that many colour pages*

I want Subar & Kamui color page too XD

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #250 on: August 04 2006, 12:50 pm »
I'm hoping that Kurogane and Fye are one of the colored pics.  It's been a while since they've had a splash page together.

Something with Subaru I'm also hoping for since he finally showed up (an added bonus is if Seishirou was there as well).
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #251 on: August 04 2006, 12:50 pm »
What if Kurogane's price to save Fai is this.....

Show content
1.Never to return home again,
2. Forget who Tomoyo is,
3. Kuroganes memory of his family,

and OMG THIS CHAPTER ROCKS.......BEETRAIN................HHE ERRREEESSS CLLAAMMPP!!

And I think a reason why our Sayoran left is because

Show content

He wanted to leave so he wouldn't hurt/kill anyone else, at least thats what I think... Sayoran is still my fav....
Even if he's going all Fumma on us...

CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #252 on: August 04 2006, 01:02 pm »
Show content
He wanted to leave so he wouldn't hurt/kill anyone else, at least thats what I think... Sayoran is still my fav....
Even if he's going all Fumma on us...

Well, his acting more like zombie brainwashed thing, Fuuma likes to hurt his angst bunny Kamui. C!Syaoran just left Sakura And made her part of the CLAMP angsty club he even leave her with the presidents, Subaru and Kamui

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #253 on: August 04 2006, 04:44 pm »
already read this chapter "too late huh"
subaru was so cool ^_^
fay was so poor "sigh" and syaoran clone was so heartless 
i hope syaoran ccs will chase syaoran clone with sakura;kuro and fay and take back fay eyes too

i think next chapter will be kuro save fay plan ^_^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #254 on: August 04 2006, 04:49 pm »
lol, the drabble i wrote about kuro, inspired by this chapter, has gotten almost 200 hits in less than 24 hours. O_O. i didnt think i wrote that well, but if its that popular, ill pst it here :D
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #255 on: August 04 2006, 05:30 pm »
I really don't think that kuro's price will be his memory of tomoyo, his family, or never to return. the whole memory thing has been done. and the whole reason hes on this journey is to return home so if he has to give that up what is there left. Even though I think someone said earlier that they will roam endlessly together. That so reminds me of Legolas and Gimli from Lord of the Rings, it is an interesting comparing them to fai and kurogane...

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #256 on: August 04 2006, 05:37 pm »
I really don't think that kuro's price will be his memory of tomoyo, his family, or never to return. the whole memory thing has been done. and the whole reason hes on this journey is to return home so if he has to give that up what is there left. Even though I think someone said earlier that they will roam endlessly together. That so reminds me of Legolas and Gimli from Lord of the Rings, it is an interesting comparing them to fai and kurogane...

lmao! *gasps for air* Ohmygawd, that's hilarious :hehe: What would Kurogane say if he knew he'd be Gimli? Or maybe he'd be happier playing Legolas? *snicker*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #257 on: August 04 2006, 06:13 pm »
i agree.

i also agree w3ith the person who said that kuro will most likly sacrifice his trenght.

sacrifising his memories is to cliche, and unpllauseable, his past made him who he is. with out them, who is he?
sacrifising his wish is also not liley and somewhat predictable.
sacrificing his strength: thers an 80%+ chance of that. before tomoyo sent him on this trip, he prided himself in being the striongest warior. his strenght is currently his most valued PERSONAL posseion (fai is his most precuois person ;) ) so sacrificing his strength, and maybe even giving it to fai, so fai can get out of the shock...THAT seems most likely to happen.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #258 on: August 04 2006, 06:21 pm »
i agree.

i also agree w3ith the person who said that kuro will most likly sacrificqe his trenght.

sacrifising his memories is to cliche, and unpllauseable, his past made him who he is. with out them, who is he?
sacrifising his wish is also not liley and somewhat predictable.
sacrificing his strength: thers an 80%+ chance of that. before tomoyo sent him on this trip, he prided himself in being the striongest warior. his strenght is currently his most valued PERSONAL posseion (fai is his most precuois person ;) ) so sacrificing his strength, and maybe even giving it to fai, so fai can get out of the shock...THAT seems most likely to happen.

I just had an involuntary mental image of Fai starting to break walls down and chasing Kurogane around with a sword o__O!

But I really am very curious what it'll be. I don't really like the thought of Kuro giving up his strength. How shall he protect and defend Fai if he lost his incredible fighting abilities?

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #259 on: August 04 2006, 10:16 pm »
Yuuko: The price is..... your hair
Kuro:....my hair?
Yuuko: your hair is very precious to you.... well?
Kuro: I'M THINKING! >.<
---------Ignoring all Kuro/Fai-ness-------------
Yuuko: the price is heavy....
Kuro: but I dont really like him O.o
Yuuko:...... what would you be willing to pay?
Kuro: ...... that brick over there......
--------------------------------------
Subaru: I'll pay
TRC Gang: *thinking* *nice vampire..... -.-*
X Gang: * why did Kamui have to be the awake one.... and WTF did out water go?*
Kamui: *aww h*** *
Kakyou: *..............*
Yuuko: *i wonder what's for dinner tonight*
--------------------------------------------------
Kuro: Whats the price?
*watanuki rocks up with a pamphlet titled "So you're going to have one eye"*
Watanuki: Think I should give one of these to Kazuhaya too....
---------------------------------------------------
Subaru is rather girly isnt he? I think in TB Hokuto was a bit of a tomboy and the two of them looked a bit boyish, now i think its the other way around. I dont really mind. He and Kamui really look like siblings ^^ *still suffering from Hokuto withdraw but*