AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176300 times)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #140 on: August 07 2006, 05:08 am »
Oh lord, that is so true. XD

Wait - it's not normal to take it as romantic? O___O?
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #141 on: August 07 2006, 05:22 am »

I don't think telling someone the only way they'll die is if you kill them yourself is traditionally considered romantic, no. :XD:

But who cares about tradition~

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #142 on: August 07 2006, 05:27 am »

I like the way you think  :hehe:

I don't think telling someone the only way they'll die is if you kill them yourself is traditionally considered romantic, no.

Its traditional in Clampverse. :P

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #143 on: August 07 2006, 05:33 am »
Oh, I can already picture the scene:
Fan-chan, a normal clamp fan, sits on her couch with her crush and cuddles.
Fan-chan: You know... Someday I'll kill you myself before anyone else does... *cuddles closer*
BF: WTF?! O_O!

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #144 on: August 07 2006, 05:35 am »
C-A-N-O-N!

Totally loved the "If you want to die so badly I'll kill you myself" part.  Like others have said that's a definite sign of love from CLAMP. XD

The Subaru/Kamui stuff really didn't bother me as much in this chapter as the previous one.  I decided to give faith to CLAMP that they won't screw over the Sei/Su fans by making Su/Kam an item (yeah I know they're brothers but when has that ever stopped CLAMP before?).  Subaru and Kamui had some subtext in X but in the end Sei-chan was the one Subaru loved (I mean the guy did join the enemy for Seishirou, that's love right there).

The Fye-vampire thing didn't surprise me since it was one of the theories I worked out (I figured it would be Subaru though who gave his blood). I wonder if his eye will grow back now.  I know Kamui was able to reattach his arms but his arms were right there and Fye's eye is still in Syaoran.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #145 on: August 07 2006, 05:55 am »
I don't think telling someone the only way they'll die is if you kill them yourself is traditionally considered romantic, no. :XD:

But who cares about tradition~

Yeap, I too am too much of a Clamp fangirl (because
Show content
I think that Seishirou arranging his death at Subaru's hand is the most romantic thing in the universe and the second most romantic thing is Subaru being selfish enough to become the Sakurazukamori JUST to keep a tiny bit of Seishirou alive.  Because killing lots of people just to keep a small part of your lover with you is romantic too.
).

This should be on the 'Things in life I learned from Clamp' list that was on LJ recently!  Telling someone you will kill them is concidered romantic.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #146 on: August 07 2006, 06:01 am »
I've always seen Kamui have rather a one-side crush on Subaru, because I don't see Subaru ever loving anyone except Seishirou.  Speaking of which, in the flash back to when Subaru and Kamui came to Tokyo in this chapitre,
Show content
as Subaru is being sucked into the feather's power below the water, Subaru says, 'This is what that person said...' I think we can assume Subaru is talking about Seishirou. What do you guys think Seishirou might have said to Subaru? Also, after Yuuko tells Subaru to give his blood to Fai, Kamui interjects and refuses to let Subaru do it, saying, 'It seems that hunter (obviously Seishirou) has become a hindrance.' What exactly is that supposed to mean, do you guys think?
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #147 on: August 07 2006, 06:36 am »
Sorry if it has nothing to do with the current discussion, but about the translation... I saw a comment on kurofai community concerning what kuro said to fai and it was
Show content
"If you want to die that badly, kill me. So until then, live." Only now i understood that it DOES make sense. Which means if fai wants to die he must kill his source of food so that only after that he could die by himself, right?
So, the question is... which one is more correct?
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #148 on: August 07 2006, 06:39 am »
Hm, I've been thinking about that too. But I think I like the version in which Kuro kills Fai better because that's equal to a love confession in CLAMPverse :inlove:

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #149 on: August 07 2006, 06:53 am »
I've always seen Kamui have rather a one-side crush on Subaru, because I don't see Subaru ever loving anyone except Seishirou.  Speaking of which, in the flash back to when Subaru and Kamui came to Tokyo in this chapitre,
Show content
as Subaru is being sucked into the feather's power below the water, Subaru says, 'This is what that person said...' I think we can assume Subaru is talking about Seishirou. What do you guys think Seishirou might have said to Subaru? Also, after Yuuko tells Subaru to give his blood to Fai, Kamui interjects and refuses to let Subaru do it, saying, 'It seems that hunter (obviously Seishirou) has become a hindrance.' What exactly is that supposed to mean, do you guys think?

I noticed those parts too.  And honestly I have no clue what it means.  But the impression I get (from various scenes in these past two chapters) is that Subaru really doesn't hate Seishirou the way Kamui does.

And I agree that the Subaru/Kamui stuff is one-sided.  Subaru always only has eyes for Seishriou.

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #150 on: August 07 2006, 07:00 am »
Either way the line makes me squee.
Show content
The second line - "So until then, live." - would make more sense if it was Fai killing Kuro - until you feel up to killing me, live (and shut up ;)!); the other way around would be stranger - the reaction came because of Fai's "Stop!", if you then offer as a way out a time (the then) when you will decide when to kill the one protesting, it is not actually a solution of the protest, not giving any choice in the matter.
But I am torn between the two versions. In the situation it is uttered it would make more sense to speak not of the (in that moment) future
Show content
= Kuro becoming the prey and therefore making the killing him part valid to be Fai's death
but the present.
Oh, my head is in a knot!
« Last Edit: August 07 2006, 07:21 am by Snow-chan »
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #151 on: August 07 2006, 07:58 am »

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #152 on: August 07 2006, 08:19 am »
Show content
wait. so I understand that if kuro dies, fai dies as well. but what happens if fai dies? will kuro die too? *I'm stupid, sorry*

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #153 on: August 07 2006, 08:28 am »
Wow! I just finished reading the chapter!!

Show content
So Fai did get vampire blood! I was right! go me!

CANON!! squee!!
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #154 on: August 07 2006, 08:39 am »
umm...i was thinking. Remember how Princess Tomoyo sent kurogane to Yuuko so he could find true strength, what if saving fai was part of it, not that she planned it. but you know how kurogane said he fights to protect those he loves and those who can't protect themselves,  maybe bonding his life with fai's is showing him he can protect those he cares about without having to fight..could that be a strength knowing when to fight and knowing when to give up something you value for some one who doesn't...?

T_T...gomenasai im not making much sense again am i??? ^^;

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #155 on: August 07 2006, 08:55 am »
Someone on LJ scanlated it: http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=8490774

i think we should still waity for pikari and celesse to make it...i beleive their work to be "official" ^^;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #156 on: August 07 2006, 09:16 am »
umm...i was thinking. Remember how Princess Tomoyo sent kurogane to Yuuko so he could find true strength, what if saving fai was part of it, not that she planned it. but you know how kurogane said he fights to protect those he loves and those who can't protect themselves, maybe bonding his life with fai's is showing him he can protect those he cares about without having to fight..could that be a strength knowing when to fight and knowing when to give up something you value for some one who doesn't...?

T_T...gomenasai im not making much sense again am i??? ^^;

No, you make complete sense.  ^_^  Don't worry.

I think it's pretty obvious from the start that Kurogane will have to learn how to care about other people besides being "loyal" to Tomoyo and killing every "enemy" in sight.   He first started calling Syaoran a "brat", or "bozu (=squirt)", but it changed to "kid" sooner or later (a.k.a. a more respectable title than "bozu").  ^_0   Hehe....  And Fai will have to learn not to "run away" during situations that he find the most painful (which should be what his past is all about).    Well, actually, now that this happened, his "running away" days are just about over.

That's what character development is all about.   ^_0

I'm just shocked that this chapitre came out sooner than expected.  I think more people are starting to have that "I can't wait until Wednesday" effect so I might as well perform illegal moves to get at it no matter what.    So, Fai became a
Show content
vampire, thus, putting a block on his own wish to die since he became immortal.  Ohohho...   Now, Fai really CAN'T die!   Definitely love the first splash page.  It's so cute and innocent.  The second two page splash pages are beautiful with Fai's eye sitting there in C!Syaoran's eye, at the same time, very eerie.   A very big contrast between the two parts of the clone!  Yep yep!   Makes me sad...    Looking foward to the next chapitre!  Haha... 
O.o

Offline ungalad

• I support S+S and Kuro+Fai!
« Reply #157 on: August 07 2006, 09:29 am »
¡CANON CANON! Lovely canon! Wonderful canon! *sings the canon hymn until her lungs implode*...

...Damn it, I'm late XD. 8 pages already. Anyway, this chapter is way too sexy to comment on it, I can only drool.
~ ~ ~

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #158 on: August 07 2006, 09:31 am »
i think we should still waity for pikari and celesse to make it...i beleive their work to be "official" ^^;;

Aww, thank you!  ^^  I've got the scans all cleaned up and prepped for scanslating.  All I need now is for Pikari to translate  :3

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #159 on: August 07 2006, 09:40 am »
Aww, thank you!  ^^  I've got the scans all cleaned up and prepped for scanslating.  All I need now is for Pikari to translate  :3
hmm. where on earth IS that girl! XD

i found someone who doesnt think its canon ENOUGH.
I'll grant that this chapter comes very very close (not entirely) to pushing Kuro/Fai to the same canon level as Seishirou/Subaru or Touya/Yukito, not so much due to their actions, but the consequences of it.
their a nuetral party about the paring, so it OK.

id SO loe  to push this chapter down the throat of this LE dud who was so URG against kurofai <_<

i checked FF.net for any new fics, and i found 2 deathfics :( i want a fluffy fic ^^;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan