AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176295 times)

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
  • It is indeed the most delightful way.
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #160 on: August 07 2006, 10:21 am »
Does anyone else think the close-up of Kurogane on page 17 is hot? I can't stop staring at it. xD
Designated signature consumed by lack of creativity. Please stand by.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #161 on: August 07 2006, 12:29 pm »
I was thinking, wouldn't when Kamui and Subaru finally leave, they might cause the others to go to another dimension as well like when Seishirou left?  Their source for dimension hopping is the same.  Although this could probably be reversed, and cause Subaru and Kamui to leave when the others do.

Offline wetheril

• New Fan
  • TRCholic
« Reply #162 on: August 07 2006, 12:41 pm »
Hokai, courtesy of Team Llama (just dont ask), we have a sloppy (VERY sloppy) translation. Eku53ru did most of it, I just helped with a few lines, and Yuki did one line of Kurogane's that drove Team Llama abso-friggin-lutely CRAZY. Without further ado...
http://www.boomspeed.com/eku53ru/tsubasa125_clntrns.txt

I just read the translation, and I agree with almost everything said in the translation, except for the part:

Mokona:
That's...
If...if Kurogane has something, (against this, I'm assuming >_<)
Fai'll....
-----------

I think Mokona says, "If something should happen to Kurogane, Fai will..." (I interpretted this line to mean that if Kurogane dies, then Fay will too.)

But I totally see Kurogane/Fay as canon now. ^__^ I fan-squeed over Kurogane's super-determined, "Nani wo surya ii." XD

Offline Ahrimal

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #163 on: August 07 2006, 12:59 pm »
So, it seems that Subaru and Kamui have known Yuuko for some time now. They visited her to obtain the power to cross dimensions as well. I wonder what their price was. I think that the pendants are the means by which the two cross dimensions. I am curious what Kamui meant about that hunter becoming a hindrance. Why was Kamui so adamant about Subaru not giving his vitae again? Is it because each time they give their vitae, they weaken themselves? Or is it simply that Kamui did not Subaru to risk getting hurt if someone tried to tamper with his vitae? Yuuko said that the twins are purebred vampires. That seems to suggest that there are other vampires of lesser lineages, even half-breeds, who do not have such potent vitae and abilities as these two. I think it's charming really, the relationship between this Kamui and Subaru. They do seem to care greatly for each other. It's the love shared between family members, specifically siblings. Subaru is the same as his other self, before that Subaru was traumatized by that Seishirou. This Subaru also seems too kind for his own good. Therefore, it's fortunate he has a very protective brother this time. Kamui would probably take great pleasure in eviscerating anyone who dares to try harming his twin.

In a way, one could say that Fai has been sired by Kamui, so that makes him Kamui's childe. Since Subaru gave his blood to Seishirou, that would make Seishirou the childe of Subaru. In a way, Fai and Seishirou are cosanguineous, of the same bloodline. Even if he is only a half-breed, Fai will probably gain some heightened strength, speed, reflexes, regenerative capabilities, as well as growing those long claws at will, hopefully. Kurogane and Fai are linked to Kamui in a way now, since Kamui's vitae flows through the two. I wonder how this development will affect their interaction with Kamui, since he did save Fai's life just now, if only for Subaru's sake.

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #164 on: August 07 2006, 01:07 pm »
I just read the translation, and I agree with almost everything said in the translation, except for the part:

Mokona:
That's...
If...if Kurogane has something, (against this, I'm assuming >_<)
Fai'll....
-----------

I think Mokona says, "If something should happen to Kurogane, Fai will..." (I interpretted this line to mean that if Kurogane dies, then Fay will too.)

But I totally see Kurogane/Fay as canon now. ^__^ I fan-squeed over Kurogane's super-determined, "Nani wo surya ii." XD

Yeah i agree with you. I read the chinese translation and they translated it as "If something happens to Kurogane....."

But the rest of the translation is very good. Thanks for sharing Jenx and your friends for translating the chapter.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #165 on: August 07 2006, 01:31 pm »
So, it seems that Subaru and Kamui have known Yuuko for some time now. They visited her to obtain the power to cross dimensions as well. I wonder what their price was. I think that the pendants are the means by which the two cross dimensions. I am curious what Kamui meant about that hunter becoming a hindrance. Why was Kamui so adamant about Subaru not giving his vitae again? Is it because each time they give their vitae, they weaken themselves? Or is it simply that Kamui did not Subaru to risk getting hurt if someone tried to tamper with his vitae? Yuuko said that the twins are purebred vampires. That seems to suggest that there are other vampires of lesser lineages, even half-breeds, who do not have such potent vitae and abilities as these two. I think it's charming really, the relationship between this Kamui and Subaru. They do seem to care greatly for each other. It's the love shared between family members, specifically siblings. Subaru is the same as his other self, before that Subaru was traumatized by that Seishirou. This Subaru also seems too kind for his own good. Therefore, it's fortunate he has a very protective brother this time. Kamui would probably take great pleasure in eviscerating anyone who dares to try harming his twin.

In a way, one could say that Fai has been sired by Kamui, so that makes him Kamui's childe. Since Subaru gave his blood to Seishirou, that would make Seishirou the childe of Subaru. In a way, Fai and Seishirou are cosanguineous, of the same bloodline. Even if he is only a half-breed, Fai will probably gain some heightened strength, speed, reflexes, regenerative capabilities, as well as growing those long claws at will, hopefully. Kurogane and Fai are linked to Kamui in a way now, since Kamui's vitae flows through the two. I wonder how this development will affect their interaction with Kamui, since he did save Fai's life just now, if only for Subaru's sake.

I just remembered something... didn't Yuuko say in the first volume that
Show content
the last time she saw Subaru was when he was really small? Could that mean he's been travelling for so long now or did Yuuko just meet him without expecting a wish?

And does that form of Vampire rules really work in Tsubasa? I've never even thought about the "sire" thing and all...

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #166 on: August 07 2006, 01:41 pm »
I just remembered something... didn't Yuuko say in the first volume that
Show content
the last time she saw Subaru was when he was really small? Could that mean he's been travelling for so long now or did Yuuko just meet him without expecting a wish?

The one she was talking about was Tokyo Babylon Subaru, she said he was an onmyouji. 
Show content
For some reason I think she met him when he did his succession ceremony to become the new head of his clan, because he went to Tokyo when he was 8.  So I'm thinking it was around the time when he first met Seishirou.

So she knows two Subaru's, but they do have the same soul. ^_^

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #167 on: August 07 2006, 04:56 pm »
So, it seems that Subaru and Kamui have known Yuuko for some time now. They visited her to obtain the power to cross dimensions as well. I wonder what their price was.
Well, Yuuko said that was the same as the water thing now, but I wonder too...

I think that the pendants are the means by which the two cross dimensions. I am curious what Kamui meant about that hunter becoming a hindrance. Why was Kamui so adamant about Subaru not giving his vitae again? Is it because each time they give their vitae, they weaken themselves? Or is it simply that Kamui did not Subaru to risk getting hurt if someone tried to tamper with his vitae? Yuuko said that the twins are purebred vampires. That seems to suggest that there are other vampires of lesser lineages, even half-breeds, who do not have such potent vitae and abilities as these two. I think it's charming really, the relationship between this Kamui and Subaru. They do seem to care greatly for each other. It's the love shared between family members, specifically siblings. Subaru is the same as his other self, before that Subaru was traumatized by that Seishirou. This Subaru also seems too kind for his own good. Therefore, it's fortunate he has a very protective brother this time. Kamui would probably take great pleasure in eviscerating anyone who dares to try harming his twin.
Yes, the are siblings and Kamui is very protective, that's why I do not bother the whole Subaru&Kamui at all, because I see it as a very strong brotherly love (something like Freya and Elda) I want to knowthe whole story of those two...
Also I think Seishirou is more focus in Subaru because He gave him his blood, but wants to find both Subaru and Kamui, he's always saying "I have fo ind the Twins" and "Those two are not here, I have to find them" I really want to knw more about them!

I wonder how this development will affect their interaction with Kamui, since he did save Fai's life just now, if only for Subaru's sake.
I wonder too, after all Kamui it's very agresive here (like Kamui at the star of X, so, normal Kamui just not traumaticided XD) and looks like He fights, lives and see for his bothers sake, most be the only relative he has I think.

Offline Ahrimal

« Reply #168 on: August 07 2006, 07:45 pm »
An amusing thought occurred to me. If Kamui and Subaru end up travelling with the others, I can easily picture Kurogane and Kamui quickly becoming sparring partners. They'd be able to give one another a good workout, and given their personalities, they'd probably be able to communicate to each other with their fists better than with words.

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #169 on: August 07 2006, 08:34 pm »
I think Fai is only PART vampire, I think he has to still do the usual human things, he's not dead after all, he only borrowed the healing qualities of the vampires blood, he wasn't biten or anything so I don't think he's a FULL ON vampire. He's not immortal and he still has to eat, breathe etc...Which makes me happy. :)
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #170 on: August 07 2006, 08:38 pm »
Me too. So his body still has all neccessary functions. Imagine Kuro if it turned out his sex drive had gone along with breathing and need for food.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #171 on: August 07 2006, 09:46 pm »
Me too. So his body still has all neccessary functions. Imagine Kuro if it turned out his sex drive had gone along with breathing and need for food.
maybe Kuro has to FEED his sex drive as well as his need for blood

I'm not sure if he's fully mortal-Seishirou certainly wasn't and he's the only other one we know who has received the Twin's blood (although I strongly suspect he received it directly rather than through someone else).

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #172 on: August 07 2006, 10:01 pm »
An amusing thought occurred to me. If Kamui and Subaru end up travelling with the others, I can easily picture Kurogane and Kamui quickly becoming sparring partners. They'd be able to give one another a good workout, and given their personalities, they'd probably be able to communicate to each other with their fists better than with words.

They also have "wanting Seishirou dead" in common. XD

I wonder too, after all Kamui it's very agresive here (like Kamui at the star of X, so, normal Kamui just not traumaticided XD) and looks like He fights, lives and see for his bothers sake, most be the only relative he has I think.

I think Kamui has always been very protective of his family.  In X if someone so much as mentioned his mother slightly wrong, he wanted to kill them.  Given Subaru's "too kind for his own good" personality, he has good reason for being so protective.  How many times did he almost get killed trying to help somebody without hurting them in Tokyo Babyon!?  Seishirou had his hands full making sure he didn't die.
« Last Edit: August 07 2006, 10:16 pm by nefadol »

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #173 on: August 07 2006, 11:44 pm »
They also have "wanting Seishirou dead" in common. XD

I know! XD I can almost see it, God!, that's a good picture in my head lol.

I think Kamui has always been very protective of his family.  In X if someone so much as mentioned his mother slightly wrong, he wanted to kill them.  Given Subaru's "too kind for his own good" personality, he has good reason for being so protective.  How many times did he almost get killed trying to help somebody without hurting them in Tokyo Babyon!?  Seishirou had his hands full making sure he didn't die.

You're right, He's very protective with his family in all senses and the ones close to him (Like the time Yuzuriha was attacked in X, He fight to protect her no matter he was hurt) and now with Subaru, we saw him, He was almost calm when the water trapped him and Kamui was trying so hard to not let his twin fell in danger, and then with the whole vampire blood request of Yuuko, he does not want Subaru to involve himself again, because he does not want to see him hurt, Kamui's eye expressions changed a lot in this chapter, most of the were of concert, He's worry.

I demand a splash page of Subaru and Kamui!!!!!!!1

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #174 on: August 08 2006, 12:11 am »
I really want to see Pikari's translation of this. Gah, it's such a good chapter.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #175 on: August 08 2006, 12:12 am »
I really want to see Pikari's translation of this. Gah, it's such a good chapter.

Me too. Gosh, where's Pikari? *waaaaits*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #176 on: August 08 2006, 02:03 am »
Me too. Gosh, where's Pikari? *waaaaits*

What? I'm sitting back watching the fangirls run in circles, of course. XD You know technically this chapter shouldn't be out until Wednesday, so you don't get the translation until then. *ducks rotton pineapple*

Alright, alright, it's here. ^____^;; Click

That last page of Fai is kind of hot. ^^; Although I'll agree with whoever said he looks weird on the fourth to last page.

It took me a bit to sort through what Yuuko told Kurogane, and I think there's something still not clear yet. That is, is Kuro's price his blood, or does he still have to pay for the water? His blood, and his becoming the bait, are his price for making Fai live against his will, his taking responsibility for Fai's life. But from the way I read it, Kuro still has to pay for Subaru's wish, since Subaru (or Kamui, rather) gave his blood to him. And Yuuko still hasn't received anything for herself. That was my interpretation of it, anyway. I guess we'll see with the next chapter..

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #177 on: August 08 2006, 02:11 am »
Either way the line makes me squee.
Show content
The second line - "So until then, live." - would make more sense if it was Fai killing Kuro - until you feel up to killing me, live (and shut up ;)!); the other way around would be stranger - the reaction came because of Fai's "Stop!", if you then offer as a way out a time (the then) when you will decide when to kill the one protesting, it is not actually a solution of the protest, not giving any choice in the matter.
But I am torn between the two versions. In the situation it is uttered it would make more sense to speak not of the (in that moment) future
Show content
= Kuro becoming the prey and therefore making the killing him part valid to be Fai's death
but the present.
Oh, my head is in a knot!

It's Kurogane telling Fai if he wants to die so badly, he will be the one to kill him. I asked my friend Leona and she is Japanese (born and bred, haha) and her translation was "If you want to die so much, I'll kill you. But till then, LIVE." So yeah. I mean, it does make sense coming from Kurogane, I think.

Oh, and I was in a really bad mood last night, so I colored this page to keep my mind off how pissed off I was over random things -_- The shading made Fai look really weird, as a lot of people commented earlier. I practically just ended up re-tracing everything so it's practically line-arted. You can see where I got lazy and left the background as it was because I was really tired, hehe. I tried to see if I could make him look less weird, but I probably Failed with a capital F.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

(Waaaaaiiii. He looks so cute in the second panel. How the heck can people say Fai is going to kill Kurogane for saving his life after Fai's expression looks like that when Kurogane says all that?)

Thank you for the translation, Pikari! It was funny to see everyone freaking out waiting for it :XD: And the last line is "Mutual feelings have reached each other"?  I like that one better :inlove:

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #178 on: August 08 2006, 02:21 am »
What? I'm sitting back watching the fangirls run in circles, of course. XD You know technically this chapter shouldn't be out until Wednesday, so you don't get the translation until then. *ducks rotton pineapple*

Alright, alright, it's here. ^____^;; Click

That last page of Fai is kind of hot. ^^; Although I'll agree with whoever said he looks weird on the fourth to last page.

It took me a bit to sort through what Yuuko told Kurogane, and I think there's something still not clear yet. That is, is Kuro's price his blood, or does he still have to pay for the water? His blood, and his becoming the bait, are his price for making Fai live against his will, his taking responsibility for Fai's life. But from the way I read it, Kuro still has to pay for Subaru's wish, since Subaru (or Kamui, rather) gave his blood to him. And Yuuko still hasn't received anything for herself. That was my interpretation of it, anyway. I guess we'll see with the next chapter..

Waaaah, thank you so much for that translation, Pikari *showers you with fake cookies*

But - wah, is it true he says "What do I do?" instead of "I'll do anything?" ;____; *cries*

It's Kurogane telling Fai if he wants to die so badly, he will be the one to kill him. I asked my friend Leona and she is Japanese (born and bred, haha) and her translation was "If you want to die so much, I'll kill you. But till then, LIVE." So yeah. I mean, it does make sense coming from Kurogane, I think.

Oh, and I was in a really bad mood last night, so I colored this page to keep my mind off how pissed off I was over random things -_- The shading made Fai look really weird, as a lot of people commented earlier. I practically just ended up re-tracing everything so it's practically line-arted. You can see where I got lazy and left the background as it was because I was really tired, hehe. I tried to see if I could make him look less weird, but I probably Failed with a capital F.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

(Waaaaaiiii. He looks so cute in the second panel. How the heck can people say Fai is going to kill Kurogane for saving his life after Fai's expression looks like that when Kurogane says all that?)

Thank you for the translation, Pikari! It was funny to see everyone freaking out waiting for it :XD: And the last line is "Mutual feelings have reached each other"?  I like that one better :inlove:

Aw, you and Pikari made my day with this picture and the translation. Thank you very much! *hands you a bowl of fake cookies*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #179 on: August 08 2006, 02:27 am »
Waaaah, thank you so much for that translation, Pikari *showers you with fake cookies*

But - wah, is it true he says "What do I do?" instead of "I'll do anything?" ;____; *cries*

Aw, you and Pikari made my day with this picture and the translation. Thank you very much! *hands you a bowl of fake cookies*

*munches fake cookies* Hmm... it seemed like more of a question to me, coming after what Yuuko had just said. Kuro wants to know what it is he has to do to save Fai. And judging by his expression when he says that, I think it's pretty clear he's going to do anything, no matter what Yuuko says anyway. ^^