AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176441 times)

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #180 on: August 08 2006, 02:33 am »
I was rereading the Outo chapters, and I ran across the part where Fai said that he had been longing for someone to stay by his side at the bar, and Kurogane gave him a look.  Foreshadowing much? ^_^

Thanks for the translation, Pikari.  Everything makes much more sense, at least I somewhat understand how the wishes worked now.
« Last Edit: August 08 2006, 03:09 am by nefadol »

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #181 on: August 08 2006, 02:38 am »
*munches fake cookies* Hmm... it seemed like more of a question to me, coming after what Yuuko had just said. Kuro wants to know what it is he has to do to save Fai. And judging by his expression when he says that, I think it's pretty clear he's going to do anything, no matter what Yuuko says anyway. ^^

Yes, of course, but... y'know, a "I'll do anything" is just a much stronger argument against naysayers then "What do I do?", even if it equals the same. Those stubborn-headed naysayers will say something against it, I just *know* it.

I was rereading the Outo chapters, and I ran across the part where Fai said that he had been longing for someone to stay by his side at the bar, and Kurogane gave him a look.  Foreshadowing much? ^_^

Thanks for the translation, Pikari.  Everything makes much more sense, at least I somewhat understand how the wishes worked now.

I don't know how it is in English, but in German if you're a couple you "go with each other". After Fai said "I've waited the whole time for someone to go with me", I almost begged Kurogane to say "Wanna go with me?" (That thing you asked when you want to be with someone.)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #182 on: August 08 2006, 02:40 am »
I just read this chapter, and was totally surprised.  :keke: I didn't knew about the vampire Fai theory, and when I saw that Fai has to become a vampire I was in shocked, but happy. Now Fai has to be together forever with Kuro-rin!  :hello2:

Anyway, how will they find out where C/Syaoran is?  -_-

Eeeeeeep, so true!! Now Fai's desire is coming true!  :hehe:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #183 on: August 08 2006, 02:41 am »
Waaaah, thank you so much for that translation, Pikari *showers you with fake cookies*

But - wah, is it true he says "What do I do?" instead of "I'll do anything?" ;____; *cries*

Aw, you and Pikari made my day with this picture and the translation. Thank you very much! *hands you a bowl of fake cookies*

Aww thank you. I agree with what Pikari says, even if that might not be what he says, the way he looks pretty much the entire chapter says that he IS willing to do anything. His actions at the end more than prove it too~ The naysayer's argument is about as sturdy as a straw house.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #184 on: August 08 2006, 02:49 am »
Aww thank you. I agree with what Pikari says, even if that might not be what he says, the way he looks pretty much the entire chapter says that he IS willing to do anything. His actions at the end more than prove it too~ The naysayer's argument is about as sturdy as a straw house.

Yeah, you're right I guess. CANON.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #185 on: August 08 2006, 02:53 am »
*munches fake cookies* Hmm... it seemed like more of a question to me, coming after what Yuuko had just said. Kuro wants to know what it is he has to do to save Fai. And judging by his expression when he says that, I think it's pretty clear he's going to do anything, no matter what Yuuko says anyway. ^^
Thank you for the translations. *gives cookie*

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #186 on: August 08 2006, 03:02 am »
Thank you, Pikari, for your own translated version!   :D  *hands out imaginary cookie as well*

Quote from: Airashii
Anyway, how will they find out where C/Syaoran is?   -_-

There are several ways:

1) Yuuko.  She could give the group something like a tracking device to tell them whether they are in a world where C!Syaoran is.

2) The group goes off their business travelling to other worlds, like before.  They'll only run into C!Syaoran depending on which world they come across.  This is what I think will mostly happen.  The only difference is having R!Syaoran in the group, which is going to take a little time to get use to.   His past is something that I'm anticipating the most to read besides Fai's.  *nods nods*  

3) One of Mokona's 108 Secret Techniques is to find a clone!   :haha:  

4) Kamui and Subaru help out more than expected...

5) The group will cross paths with C!Syaoran near the end of the series.  A giant face-off will be in FWR's hide-out.  Mwhaahahah....  

6) CLAMP's magic.    

Edit: 7) C!Syaoran will appear before the group on his own "will".   That is, if he even obtains back his "will".  O_o

And that's as much as I can think of right now.    >_<  
O.o

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #187 on: August 08 2006, 03:06 am »
Well, at least R!Syaoran has all of the memories of C!Syaoran, as he said that he was always watching through the right eye.  He's not confused about anything, but everybody else sure is (except for Fai.). -_-

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #188 on: August 08 2006, 03:14 am »
Very true.   

Hmmm..   I'm very curious how he's going to interact with everyone.

-Fai will definitely treat him like he was his cloned self, but at the same time, maybe in a different way. 
-Kurogane will probably keep his distance from R!Syaoran.  Suspicious as ever...
-Sakura will be unsure of how to talk to him...probably. 
-Mokona...  Eh, Mokona is Mokona!!
O.o

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #189 on: August 08 2006, 03:16 am »
Thank you, Pikari, for your own translated version!   :D  *hands out imaginary cookie as well*

There are several ways:

1) Yuuko.  She could give the group something like a tracking device to tell them whether they are in a world where C!Syaoran is.

2) The group goes off their business travelling to other worlds, like before.  They'll only run into C!Syaoran depending on which world they come across.  This is what I think will mostly happen.  The only difference is having R!Syaoran in the group, which is going to take a little time to get use to.   His past is something that I'm anticipating the most to read besides Fai's.  *nods nods*

3) One of Mokona's 108 Secret Techniques is to find a clone!   :haha:

4) Kamui and Subaru help out more than expected...

5) The group will cross paths with C!Syaoran near the end of the series.  A giant face-off will be in FWR's hide-out.  Mwhaahahah....

6) CLAMP's magic.

Edit: 7) C!Syaoran will appear before the group on his own "will". That is, if he even obtains back his "will". O_o

And that's as much as I can think of right now.    >_< 

I like #2 better, yes, R/Syaoran will be kinda uncomftable to them, but think of Sakura, she'll be kind of depressed.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #190 on: August 08 2006, 03:41 am »
Thank you for the translation, Pikari! Now I get (most ;)) what I did not. Mela, thanks for giving the headstart on figuring out the who is killing who bit!

I think Sakura will be sad and feel awkward around R!Syao but at the same time her innate kindness and compassion should keep her from the deepest depression since in a way, should she start loudly lamenting Our!Syao, she would make R!Syao feel bad (even if unnecessarily) and she'd not want to be the cause of that and will put on a/be slightly happier (face).
Hmm, it occured to me that now that Fai has let and might again his mask slip, Sakura, the one who was the innocent I-am-what-you-see, would be building one for herself.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #191 on: August 08 2006, 04:16 am »
Cookie for Pikari~!! X3

Cleaned and scanlated!
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6122436

For fun. Just this once. I hope that's okay... >.>;; If it's not please tell me and I'll remove it. I wanted to scanlate at least one TRC chapter, so I probably won't do more in the future. (Unless it's a nice KF one like this. XD) I credited Pikari for the translations and magicbulletgirl for the scans of course. ^^

I managed to get the words off the first color page, but not the chapter cover pages. o__O

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #192 on: August 08 2006, 04:28 am »
And the last line is "Mutual feelings have reached each other"? I like that one better :inlove:

Actually, take that back. ^^;; Now that I finally have my kanji dictionary back, (Omg, how did I live without it for a month? XD) the first translation that came out was right. It's "tomo", as in companion, friend. "His companion's feelings have reached him/have been communicated".. something like that. Yeah. Eeh.. sorry to be changing things when you just put out the scanlation, hoshisenshi. ^^;; Hmm, although.. they're not all that different, necessarily, as it doesn't say *whose* companion or if it's both.. so the feelings could be mutual. Especially looking at Fai's "accepting" smile in the one panel.
[/KuroFai fan-reasoning]

And you didn't fail, mela.. Fai looks much better in that panel than he did before. Really, I hope CLAMP fixes it for the tankoubon or something. What were they thinking? What program do you use to color? I'm curious what filter or whatever you use to make all the cool dotty-ness. ^^;;

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #193 on: August 08 2006, 04:32 am »
The KuroFai fan-reasoning works just fine with me! XDD

to mela : noo, you get an A+ for that editing! X3 Looks much better than the original shading. *__*

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #194 on: August 08 2006, 04:35 am »
What? I'm sitting back watching the fangirls run in circles, of course. XD You know technically this chapter shouldn't be out until Wednesday, so you don't get the translation until then. *ducks rotton pineapple*

Alright, alright, it's here. ^____^;; Click

That last page of Fai is kind of hot. ^^; Although I'll agree with whoever said he looks weird on the fourth to last page.

It took me a bit to sort through what Yuuko told Kurogane, and I think there's something still not clear yet. That is, is Kuro's price his blood, or does he still have to pay for the water? His blood, and his becoming the bait, are his price for making Fai live against his will, his taking responsibility for Fai's life. But from the way I read it, Kuro still has to pay for Subaru's wish, since Subaru (or Kamui, rather) gave his blood to him. And Yuuko still hasn't received anything for herself. That was my interpretation of it, anyway. I guess we'll see with the next chapter..

arigato gozaimasu...im glad i understand everything....(maybe i should work on learning japanese..XD)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #195 on: August 08 2006, 04:47 am »
Actually, take that back. ^^;; Now that I finally have my kanji dictionary back, (Omg, how did I live without it for a month? XD) the first translation that came out was right. It's "tomo", as in companion, friend. "His companion's feelings have reached him/have been communicated".. something like that. Yeah. Eeh.. sorry to be changing things when you just put out the scanlation, hoshisenshi. ^^;; Hmm, although.. they're not all that different, necessarily, as it doesn't say *whose* companion or if it's both.. so the feelings could be mutual. Especially looking at Fai's "accepting" smile in the one panel.
[/KuroFai fan-reasoning]

And you didn't fail, mela.. Fai looks much better in that panel than he did before. Really, I hope CLAMP fixes it for the tankoubon or something. What were they thinking? What program do you use to color? I'm curious what filter or whatever you use to make all the cool dotty-ness. ^^;;

Ah, okay. Well, both versions just scream "CANON!" so I don't care which one is right XD

Oh and by the way, hoshisenshi - would you be so kind as to upload it also as .zip? I can't open it as .rar :cry:

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #196 on: August 08 2006, 05:06 am »
Pikari, we love you so much!

I was also wondering what Yuuko was getting out of the deal because the previous translations were really confusing as to who was paying what price and what for.  You've cleared it all up but Kuro STILL has to pay for the water.

From what I can understand:

Subaru's wish is to replace the water.
Kuro's wish is to save Fay.

Kuro is taking the price of the water and Subaru is saving Fay in return.

That leaves Kuro to pay the price of the water.

Gah...so long till the next chapter (the hidden evil of having early scans released).

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #197 on: August 08 2006, 05:28 am »
So... Uhm... I just came back from London and... WTF? Chapter 125?! H-how? Today's Monday!!! O_O

Edit:
Show content
... CANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
Mmm... Fai the vampire... How very, very, very hawt.
« Last Edit: August 08 2006, 05:46 am by Meowzy »

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline magicbulletgirl

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #198 on: August 08 2006, 05:51 am »
I'll just say that Japanese peer to peer rocks, along with the people who run the web site that I mentioned in my LJ post.
I'm glad that I shared, seems as if this was an important file what with Kuro-tin and Fai more or less being made a Canon pairing.

I liked the splash page (knows I'm in minority) and the out fit reminded me of one that showed up in detective conan - but Knight outfits seem to be very similar in most mangas.
Though you know not having them on the splash page - you're assured to see them on the cover.

Thanks Jenx, Eku and Pikari for your translations, and a thanks too to those who scanlated the chapter.

Hehe and if I had known that there wouldn't be a chapter next week maybe I would have waited.... nah...

Offline Kana-chan

• Fine!! If I cant have Kurogane! I'll take Tetsu Inada! >=D
  • New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #199 on: August 08 2006, 06:03 am »
Err...has anyone else noticed that some of Fai's hair..is like...see-through? o.o; I've seen it a couple times...

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Tetsu is not claimed! So Tetsu Inada is mine!! XD or until Kurogane is available again. ^-^