AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176469 times)

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #240 on: August 09 2006, 01:27 am »
Gods, yeah, you didn't make you many friends here with that statement >>" Sorry if it sounds rude, but if you dislike shounen-ai, don't read CLAMP. Just don't.

(What does FTW mean?)
I think you're right. There's no way they possibly could die. Nope, nah, never. And if it's only because CLAMP know they'll be killed by crazy fangirls if they kill KF XD

They were gutsy enough to kill
Show content
Seishirou
...but yeah, I think I'd do something drastic if they kill KF.
FTW=For the win

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #241 on: August 09 2006, 05:56 am »
*double spread Fay*  *looking gay*

BwahahahahHAHAHAHAhahahahahah!!!!

Oh, that was good for a laugh!

have to agree with the comments that if you don't like shounen-ai then you shouldn't read Clamp

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #242 on: August 09 2006, 06:15 am »
Something about 'double-spread Fai' looking 'like he's really into yaoi-stuff' is making me laugh really freaking hard. XD XD And I think that's all I have to say to that post, except if you don't like shounen-ai, that's fine, but there won't be any bashing or rude remarks here.

Hmm, I can totally see Fai writing naughty yaoi stories about him and Kuro, of course they'd be picture books though. XD XD *imagines Fai drawing his naughty little pictures and sipping on lemonade with a big grin on his face*

OMG, I already forgot - of course it has to be picture books :rotfl: Heavens, this is hilarious! But beware, if Kurogane ever finds them. Though... Maybe he'll decide to have a little reading session with Fai XD *slaps herself for having naughty pictures on mind*

Ah, I have to go to bed :cry: I don't want to go to school again tomorrow -_- See you all! *hugs*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #243 on: August 09 2006, 06:29 am »
I've got a theory!!!

Show content
Fei Wong Reed is really a vampire!
Remember what Kamui said? "E is bait. Without a soul, they imitations inside a human body. Raised as food for beings who drink blood."
Remember what Fei Wong said about Xing Huo? "You were also a failed creation."
Fei Wong is always seen drinking a glass of wine. But what if it's not wine? What if it's blood? Xing Huo's blood? In the early manga chapters, we see Fei Wong surrounded by several women. If he kills Xing Huo, he could still feed on those other women, right? He created Xing Huo himself, so he isn't dependend on her, the way Fai would be on Kurogane.
Am I making sense?

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #244 on: August 09 2006, 08:07 am »
I've got a theory!!!

Show content
Fei Wong Reed is really a vampire!
Remember what Kamui said? "E is bait. Without a soul, they imitations inside a human body. Raised as food for beings who drink blood."
Remember what Fei Wong said about Xing Huo? "You were also a failed creation."
Fei Wong is always seen drinking a glass of wine. But what if it's not wine? What if it's blood? Xing Huo's blood? In the early manga chapters, we see Fei Wong surrounded by several women. If he kills Xing Huo, he could still feed on those other women, right? He created Xing Huo himself, so he isn't dependend on her, the way Fai would be on Kurogane.
Am I making sense?

hmm not sure about that, i think that might be too many vampires I mean i don't think its going to turn into a vampire story. that would be unfair to the story line so far, I feel like that anyway. But ya i'm wondering about the eye thing too. Can he regenerate it now that hes a vampire? I wouldn't mind either way, fai with eye or fai with sexy eye patch i'm fine and dandy ;)

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #245 on: August 09 2006, 08:21 am »
i don't think that Fye will recover his eye,because it is Clone Shaolan who hold it now!
Fye can't develop a "new left eye",it would be too weird 0__o

his wounds will heal but his left socket will certainly remain close...or else he may obtain a red left eye cause of Kurogane's blood (he would be so cool with two différents colors eyes ^^)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #246 on: August 09 2006, 08:40 am »
Now that Fai has super healing powers, will he... like... grow a new eye? Or will he be wearing an eyepatch the rest of his life? Hmm...
maybe. it woulc certainly please mny fai-fanguirls who are mourning the kloss of it.
Y'know, that could be true XD There's a story on ff.net where Fai writes ffs about him and Kurogane - including lemons XD Hey, maybe we read his stories all the time and just don't know it? *g*
Hmm, I can totally see Fai writing naughty yaoi stories about him and Kuro, of course they'd be picture books though. XD XD *imagines Fai drawing his naughty little pictures and sipping on lemonade with a big grin on his face*

i read the oneshot where fai was writing  a naughty yaoi. maybe some of the other naughty ones  were secretly by him XDD his doujinshi's would also be most ezxcelent since he's a skilled drawer ^_^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline -.CheRrYPriNcesS.-

« Reply #247 on: August 09 2006, 08:55 am »
Well...
Show content
i remember that FWR said that Xing Huo was a failed clone to... i just tought Xing Huo was a clone of Yuuko, her eyes are like yuuko's eyes... what do you think?
๑★๑ Would you? ๑★๑

--- Hold me tight... strong enough to break me ---

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #248 on: August 09 2006, 08:57 am »
Show content
There's a splash page somewhere, where Sakura and Xing Huo are shown as Yin and Yan, with matching outfits. I'd say she's Sakura's clone.

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #249 on: August 09 2006, 09:10 am »
Show content
There's a splash page somewhere, where Sakura and Xing Huo are shown as Yin and Yan, with matching outfits. I'd say she's Sakura's clone.
Show content
Why would the Syaorans look alike but XH and Sakura completely different if thats the case? Not to mention she doesn't act like Sakura... unless they're doing another Nova-Hikaru(from MKR) where both are opposite aspects of the same person.... XH is a creation, but is she really a clone? It wouldn't be as shocking anymore...

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #250 on: August 09 2006, 09:27 am »
Show content
True, true. But it could be that he altered Xing Huo's appearance, because Sakura's face annoyed him. I know I would've done the same in his place.  XD
Well, it's just a theory, really. Doesn't have to be right. I'm kinda brainstorming because I'm bored.

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #251 on: August 09 2006, 09:45 am »
Show content

Show content
I'm agree with you, I post that page in another chapter, I think XH has more to do with Sakura than anything (and I really, really, do not think FWR is a vampire [Vampire's Story in Tsubasa = (C) Subaru and Kamui XD] He just likes wine, all evil guys think they look better drinking wine) after all, remember that she used the Clow's magic crest to trasport R!Syaoran to yuuko?

@ nefadol : I love your Avatar! *-*

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #252 on: August 09 2006, 09:58 am »
Y'know, Yuuko already said what the price for the water was  :O  It's the same as what the vampire twins paid to hop dimensions.  That might help with the theorizing a bit, since it just has to be reasoned out what both Kamui/Subaru and Kurogane have to give as payment for something like that.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #253 on: August 09 2006, 10:51 am »
Hmm... What could Kamui and Subaru have sacrificed? I wonder...

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #254 on: August 09 2006, 02:08 pm »
@ nefadol : I love your Avatar! *-*

Thanks!  I'm on a coloring manga kick lately. ^_^

I doubt Fei Wong is a vampire, he has a very long lifespan like Clow Reed, but not a vampire.  Maybe he drinks wine because he's an alcoholic like Yuuko? Although Yuuko's smoking may be for the same reason that Subaru and Seishirou smoke in X, it increases their powers. Perhaps alcohol works in the same manner?  -_-

On what Kamui and Subaru paid, all we know is that it's probably expensive.  It also depends on how often they can travel, Seishirou had a limited amount of times he could hop.  I'd say their blood is most valuable, given that it can save a life and Yuuko would have charged more than Kurogane could have given to do the same.

Either Yuuko meant the same price to Subaru, or that she'd need payment equal to the wish as when she granted their wish to travel to other worlds.  Basically she's saying "I don't need to explain myself, right?".

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #255 on: August 09 2006, 02:29 pm »
theres one thing i see with how fai will feed off kuro. remember, kuro is over 6 feet tall. he's atleast half a foot taller than fai. so fai would either hafe to feed off kuros arm, or sit in kuros lap at feeding time :inlove: (personaly id love to see the latter option :keke:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #256 on: August 09 2006, 02:32 pm »
Given this is a shounen manga, I doubt we'll see anything.  Probably just Kuro dragging him off and closing the door while everybody looks at each other awkwardly. :haha:

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #257 on: August 09 2006, 03:04 pm »
theres one thing i see with how fai will feed off kuro. remember, kuro is over 6 feet tall. he's atleast half a foot taller than fai. so fai would either hafe to feed off kuros arm, or sit in kuros lap at feeding time :inlove: (personaly id love to see the latter option :keke:

Awww, that'd be SO awesome *starts to drool subconsciously*

Given this is a shounen manga, I doubt we'll see anything.  Probably just Kuro dragging him off and closing the door while everybody looks at each other awkwardly. :haha:

I don't think it's only a shounen manga, it's quite ambigous. Yes, there's much fighting and everything, but the love story about Sakura and Syaoran and all that is more typical for shoujo. So, I think it's not really possible to sort Tsubasa in ^_~
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #258 on: August 09 2006, 03:30 pm »
*mental image of Kurogane holding out his arm and Fai dangling from it by his teeth, feet not touching the ground*
XD

I wonder what it'll be like in the next world, we have new Syaoran who doesnt love Sakura (I think), Fai's fake-happy act is going to change prob, ditto with Sakura's real happy act, poor Mokona's been traumatised (Black Mokona gets it so much easier), Fai and Kurogane are gonna be uber pissed with eachother for trying to die/not letting him die, Kurogane's gonna be anemic O.o plus the price for the water is gonna be big.
It's not often Watanuki is better off than the Tsubasa Gang O.om He hasnt been badly injured for a while now (does anyone else think Kohane's doomed?).

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #259 on: August 09 2006, 03:32 pm »
I don't think it's only a shounen manga, it's quite ambigous. Yes, there's much fighting and everything, but the love story about Sakura and Syaoran and all that is more typical for shoujo. So, I think it's not really possible to sort Tsubasa in ^_~

True, true.  When has CLAMP's series ever really fallen in with what type of magazine it was published in?  X was in a shoujo magazine and it had dismemberment, decapitation, eye gouging, and impaling to name a few.  Not exactly typical girls manga, eh? You'd think Tsubasa could get away with more. ;)