AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176472 times)

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #260 on: August 09 2006, 03:51 pm »
I wonder what it'll be like in the next world, we have new Syaoran who doesnt love Sakura (I think), Fai's fake-happy act is going to change prob, ditto with Sakura's real happy act, poor Mokona's been traumatised (Black Mokona gets it so much easier), Fai and Kurogane are gonna be uber pissed with eachother for trying to die/not letting him die, Kurogane's gonna be anemic O.o plus the price for the water is gonna be big.

Is it bad of me to look forward to all of this? XD
Kurogane & Fai will take a backseat for a while, after they elaborated the vampire situation I think.  :(  We have new Syaoran to focus on. Do you think Yuuko will really explain everything to Kurogane? I hope Fai will explain too. He knew from the beginning oldSyaoran is a clone,what else does he know? Is he connected to FWR like the rest? We better get to see Fuuma at least ONE more time.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #261 on: August 09 2006, 03:55 pm »
Is it bad of me to look forward to all of this? XD
Kurogane & Fai will take a backseat for a while, after they elaborated the vampire situation I think.  :(  We have new Syaoran to focus on. Do you think Yuuko will really explain everything to Kurogane? I hope Fai will explain too. He knew from the beginning oldSyaoran is a clone,what else does he know? Is he connected to FWR like the rest? We better get to see Fuuma at least ONE more time.

your right about kuo and fai. after something of THIS magnatude, we wont see much of them for some time. (ch 112 was the largtest moment before, right? it too nearly 10 chapters for something to happen again to make us sqeeal) i hope they wont go TOO far in the background tho. but after this, :-/
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #262 on: August 09 2006, 04:57 pm »
I hope Fai will explain too. He knew from the beginning oldSyaoran is a clone,what else does he know? Is he connected to FWR like the rest? We better get to see Fuuma at least ONE more time.

I doubt he has anything to do with FWR.  Kamui knew what C!Syaoran was the moment he saw him, so I think it was probably along the same lines with Fai.

I'd like to see Fuuma too.  I wonder though, where's his Kamui?  This world is lacking it's respective Kamui, Seishirou, and Subaru.  Was that just CLAMP trying to throw off fans from Subaru's trail by making us think this Kamui was a Dragon of Earth?

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
« Reply #263 on: August 09 2006, 05:16 pm »
I doubt he has anything to do with FWR. Kamui knew what C!Syaoran was the moment he saw him, so I think it was probably along the same lines with Fai.

I'd like to see Fuuma too. I wonder though, where's his Kamui? This world is lacking it's respective Kamui, Seishirou, and Subaru. Was that just CLAMP trying to throw off fans from Subaru's trail by making us think this Kamui was a Dragon of Earth?

By 'connection' I meant whether FWR had meddled in Fai's past as he did with Kuro, Sakura, and Syaoran. And Kamui mentioned Fai has been strengthening the seal to Syaoran's heart. He's reluctant to use magic, so when did he start to help? That sort of thing.

I don't think there's another Kamui in this world.-I have the impression there's only a handful of people that survived. Kamui is going to stand out. M'not sure how connected souls work in TRC either. From Sei's clothes I thought he came from this world. Seems unlikely now. Maybe if a twin star don't exist in his/her partner's world, they will be destined to dimension hopping so they CAN meet each other? If that makes any sense...
The dual existence of Nataku and Kazuki still breaks my brain. >_>

How much longer do you think the group will stay in the X world? Its been two volumes already.
« Last Edit: August 09 2006, 05:26 pm by duchessa »

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #264 on: August 09 2006, 05:25 pm »
If Kamui has his way, those two won't be staying much longer.  I'm wondering if when they do it'll cause the others to leave like when Seishirou left.

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
« Reply #265 on: August 09 2006, 05:36 pm »
If Kamui has his way, those two won't be staying much longer.  I'm wondering if when they do it'll cause the others to leave like when Seishirou left.

Too true. But I hope they wait till Fuuma makes *one* more entrance. Maybe Fuuma turns out to be hunter too *crosses fingers* Unlikely, but it feels weird having Kamui ignoring Fuuma when in X he's all angsty about him. Not that I don't prefer this Kamui. Much more attitude. Still. If Kamui and Subaru go, we won't see them for a while either. If ever again. Seishirou  had yet to make a reappearance.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #266 on: August 09 2006, 06:01 pm »
*mental image of Kurogane holding out his arm and Fai dangling from it by his teeth, feet not touching the ground*
XD

I wonder what it'll be like in the next world, we have new Syaoran who doesnt love Sakura (I think), Fai's fake-happy act is going to change prob, ditto with Sakura's real happy act, poor Mokona's been traumatised (Black Mokona gets it so much easier), Fai and Kurogane are gonna be uber pissed with eachother for trying to die/not letting him die, Kurogane's gonna be anemic O.o plus the price for the water is gonna be big.
It's not often Watanuki is better off than the Tsubasa Gang O.om He hasnt been badly injured for a while now (does anyone else think Kohane's doomed?).

Big Kitty is going to be Big Puppy 2 XD.

I'm not sure... It's definite they'll have to hunt down C!Syaoran before they could achieve anything as far as Syaoran is concerned. Sakura is going to massive boo-hoo mode, and R!Syaoran will be there to comfort her (but that doesn't sound right...).  And Mokona... awww T_T (pats Mokona).

If C!Syaoran is getting all the feathers for Sakura, and he's in FWR's side... (scratches head)

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #267 on: August 09 2006, 06:07 pm »
If C!Syaoran is getting all the feathers for Sakura, and he's in FWR's side... (scratches head)

yea.. i'm confused about this too..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #268 on: August 09 2006, 06:08 pm »
I just had a thought, didn't earlier in the series when we thought real Syaoran was bad and he was in the glass. wasn't FWR going to release him? Why would he want to do that?

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #269 on: August 09 2006, 06:42 pm »
Somehow he may not have realized R!Syaoran gave C!Syaoran part of his heart. He was still programmed (sort of) to get the feathers. I guess the basic difference between the two is that C has memories of Sakura and R doesn't.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #270 on: August 09 2006, 09:20 pm »
When did FWR said he was going to release R!Syaoran? O_o
All I remember is FWR saying 'I wonder who will have the most benefit from this development' after R!Syaoran awakened.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #271 on: August 10 2006, 12:00 am »
Somehow he may not have realized R!Syaoran gave C!Syaoran part of his heart. He was still programmed (sort of) to get the feathers. I guess the basic difference between the two is that C has memories of Sakura and R doesn't.

No, R!Syaoran has memories of Sakura.  He had been watching through C!Syaoran's right eye the whole time he had been locked up.  How else did he know that the crest on his shirt was from the guy who killed Kurogane's mother?  He knows everything that C!Syaoran did.  The one thing I'm not sure is if he knows C!Syaoran's inner thoughts.

Fei Wong knew that R!Syaoran had put his heart into the clone, but he said that if he removed the heart that the clone would be destroyed.  So he released him the way he was because he still had the determination to gather the feathers.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #272 on: August 10 2006, 12:32 am »
FW didn't release Rsyaoran, he broke free. and I noticed that the C Syaoran might be going where FW is. Noticed the magic on FW's side. * I think*

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #273 on: August 10 2006, 12:33 am »
So since R!Syaoran has memories of Sakura, does he love Sakura as the clone does?! will he eventually end up with her? or will one of the Syaorans die bcoz there can't possibly be 2 of them..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #274 on: August 10 2006, 12:39 am »
I"m so slow.... only now did I realize chapt 125 was up XD Oh well.

Overall I was bit disappointed by this chapter.... I thought it would be more dramatic than that... I wanted something more to happen....

but the colored pics are <3

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #275 on: August 10 2006, 03:01 am »
So since R!Syaoran has memories of Sakura, does he love Sakura as the clone does?! will he eventually end up with her? or will one of the Syaorans die bcoz there can't possibly be 2 of them..

Re-read Chapitre 124 again.   ^_^

From 124:
R!Syaoran:  I've always been watching through your right eye.  All the things you've done and the people you've met. The fact that you consider Sakura over there most precious to you doesn't come from "my heart"!  It's from you!!

But...  there's still a chance that R!Syaoran might happen to fall in love with Sakura or develop some sort of feelings for her.  Some people may deny this and say that R!Syaoran was only pretending but it seems to be that R!Syaoran has no feelings for her.   Think about it.  He would've runned to her or something, once she falled asleep, but he didn't.   

Then, we got the people who are supporting the C!Syaoran x Sakura shipping.  They feel that C!Syaoran would eventually develop his own "heart" and come back to being the Syaoran we always knew.    Hm...     
Me?  I support whoever gets her heart in the end.  ^_^  Haha..   To me, they're the same people.  It's just...  One has no feelings but has the memories, and the other one just went corrupted loosing his emotions and memories.
O.o

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #276 on: August 10 2006, 03:26 am »
http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/119540.html#cutid1

Ladydarkmoon-san posted her scans. Hers are always much bigger and cleaner, just in case anyone is interested in downloading them from her <3

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #277 on: August 10 2006, 04:40 am »
http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/119540.html#cutid1

Ladydarkmoon-san posted her scans. Hers are always much bigger and cleaner, just in case anyone is interested in downloading them from her <3
Whoot! I'm off to get hers... hers is awesome!

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #278 on: August 10 2006, 04:47 am »
I want to se Fuuma again too, I mean, he was only in one chapter and He and Kamui only got one page  =(

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #279 on: August 10 2006, 01:53 pm »
Will 126 be released this Wednesday, 08/09? or the Next Wednesday, considering 125 came out real early? Or is it that CLAMP loves messing with their fans little crazy minds????
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME