AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 177226 times)

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #400 on: August 17 2006, 03:05 am »
hi...been gone for a while...has chapter 126 come out yet?

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #401 on: August 17 2006, 03:11 am »
But if we're lucky we might get it early again :3 Or at least some spoilers at the weekend..

it isn't good for our health to get it early,because if we get too accustomed to have it a sunday  the waiting will become more and more unbearable due to the fact that we will be totally disoriented in our chapter habit  :sweatdrop:...look at the mess with chapter 125,now we are waiting like maniacs since more than two weeks,i can't handle it anymore  :cry:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #402 on: August 17 2006, 03:19 am »
But Tatasen-chan and me have a solution: puching Mokona!!! visit it!!

Offline ChibiChocobo

• your average otaku
« Reply #403 on: August 17 2006, 03:49 am »
I was on vacation for 2 weeks and in confused wasnt chapter 126 suposed to come out last week  or was it delayed or something im so confused >.<''

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #404 on: August 17 2006, 03:52 am »
126 is out next week :cry:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #405 on: August 17 2006, 06:36 am »
I was on vacation for 2 weeks and in confused wasnt chapter 126 suposed to come out last week or was it delayed or something im so confused >.<''

chapter 126 hasn't be delayed,this cruel destiny is due to either a god's joke or the devil's plan  :sweatdrop:...
this expression should had remenbered you something,didn't you  :wink:?

so what do you think,is CLAMP a god or a devil to make us waiting so long  :haha:?

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #406 on: August 17 2006, 06:48 am »
Two weeks is better than 3+ years for a new X chapter, which is still nowhere on the horizon. ...in that case, "Devil". -_-

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #407 on: August 17 2006, 07:12 am »
Two weeks is better than 3+ years for a new X chapter, which is still nowhere on the horizon. ...in that case, "Devil". -_-

Yes, that right

[out of topic] did you hear? CLAMP it's going to puclish something about next next month! I so hope this means that they are going to continue some ow soon!! X, YAY!! [/out of topic]

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #408 on: August 17 2006, 07:56 am »
Yes, that right

[out of topic] did you hear? CLAMP it's going to puclish something about next next month! I so hope this means that they are going to continue some ow soon!! X, YAY!! [/out of topic]

Well, they are going to publish the last 5 chapters (of v19) in that Newtype Platinum, which is a good sign if you ask me.  There's really no way to read the last chapters other than old issues or online, so I think they're refreshing people's memories.  It would be a bit odd for them to put those chapters out there for no reason, and then not have a follow up (even considering there's going to be new art too).

Given all the X stuff going on in Tsubasa, it would be good timing.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #409 on: August 17 2006, 07:59 am »
gomen off topic...why hasn't X been published until the end? this manga has a few years, isn't it? :hmp:

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #410 on: August 17 2006, 08:04 am »
From what I heard, it had to do with the violence.  X deals with a lot of earthquakes destroying Tokyo, and there was quite a bit of sensitivity in Japan after an earthquake.  I've also heard it's because the end of the series is too graphic, so it was put on hold.  Either reason, I guess.

Don't know about the violence issue though, as Gouhou Drug was also pulled from Asuka at the same time and it is by no means violent. o_O

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #411 on: August 17 2006, 08:42 am »
But I have a good fealing! X will be publish till the end, sooner or latter *sob* I mean, at last the're going to publish something after all these years @_@

I hope it's not like "Okay, let's publish X to give fake hopes to the fans, yAY!" evil CLAMP T___T

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #412 on: August 17 2006, 09:24 am »
lol trust me, CLAMP is really busy. They're often always having trouble getting chapters out by the due date, but they usually get through it somehow through a lot of time and effort. Think about it; TRC, xxxHolic, AND X? It's hard enough dealing with one story at a time. So be patient and appreciate what their lovely hands are doing.

As for the X ending, well most mangakas start their stories from the end to the beginning. At least, that's how they structure it before sending it off. So I'm sure they'll get around to X later on when they've a chance. They also want to continue Clover  if they ever get the opportunity.
Koko ni ite

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #413 on: August 17 2006, 10:00 am »
Wasn't there a report a while ago that said they'd continue X in 2006?

Ever since the X characters showed up in TRC I've been thinking that we may soon be getting close to it continuing because they (the X gang) really could have shown up at any point in TRC (look at how long ago Seishirou first showed up) and I think the X stuff in TRC is happening now for a reason, to get fans reacquainted with them.

The re-release of the last few chapters make me think even more that it'll soon be continued.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #414 on: August 17 2006, 10:45 am »
This sounds splendid. I read the first volyme of X some time ago and really appreciated the dark feeling there is to it, but I've been hesitant to read further (and by that doubtlessly get addicted) ever since I learned it wasn't going to be finished. Now I might pick up the reading again.

(Speaking of nothing... what do you call that which is visible of your eyeball in medical terms? It begins with 'a', I think... Hrrg, it's driving me nuts!)

*rocks back and forth monotonously in waiting for 126*
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #415 on: August 17 2006, 11:16 am »
I've  actually thought the same thing- that CLAMP will be restarting X fairly soon. It -has- taken a long time for us to get any more backstory on the X characters since Seishirou showed up in Volume 7. CLAMP needs to finish X (which has 2 1/2 more volumes), but they have also promised to fairly soon get re-started on  Legal Drug (which is apparently supposed to be about fifteen volumes long. xd So much for people who think LD is only fanservice- CLAMP won't make 15 volumes of nothing but fanservice.) I think they will wait until xxxHOLiC and TRC are over before starting back on any of their old projects though, simply because of the work load.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #416 on: August 17 2006, 11:56 am »
Don't forget that they started their newest series, Kobato too.
Koko ni ite

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #417 on: August 17 2006, 12:17 pm »
I think they will wait until xxxHOLiC and TRC are over before starting back on any of their old projects though, simply because of the work load.

I agree.  I think part of the reason why X and Legal Drug got put on hold was because they were starting 'Holic and TRC.  That would mean 4 stories they were working on at once, which is a lot of work especially since 'Holic and TRC get released once a week.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #418 on: August 17 2006, 01:30 pm »
lol trust me, CLAMP is really busy. They're often always having trouble getting chapters out by the due date, but they usually get through it somehow through a lot of time and effort. Think about it; TRC, xxxHolic, AND X? It's hard enough dealing with one story at a time. So be patient and appreciate what their lovely hands are doing.

As for the X ending, well most mangakas start their stories from the end to the beginning. At least, that's how they structure it before sending it off. So I'm sure they'll get around to X later on when they've a chance. They also want to continue Clover  if they ever get the opportunity.

Yeah, I'm sure they will end X sometime soon I have this good fealing *keep hopes up*

(Speaking of nothing... what do you call that which is visible of your eyeball in medical terms? It begins with 'a', I think... Hrrg, it's driving me nuts!)
You mean the Iris?

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #419 on: August 17 2006, 01:35 pm »
Iris is the color part, pupil is the black part.

With the Infinity artbook last November, the last 5 chapters being reprinted, and all of this X stuff in Tsubasa, there's been a lot for the series popping up within the past 10 months.  I doubt they'll restart it this year, but I'd kinda prefer them to finish Tsubasa and xxxHolic first.  Don't want them to overstretch themselves and get overloaded.

But with them saying they're going to restart Gouhou Drug soon, looks good to me. :keke: