AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 165183 times)

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #480 on: August 20 2006, 10:37 pm »
I do agree he's cooler. Never liked Clone Syaoran's over-polite demeanour very much. All Syaoran must be bratty and adorable, I say! And his CCSesque fighting techniques? I squeed to near death when I saw that.
I think he's sympathetic to Sakura-hime, but has a Sakura of his own in his dimension (least thats what I'm hoping). As for his goals, maybe after defeating FWR, he'd like to go home? Goodness how many years he spent in that fish-tank.

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #481 on: August 20 2006, 10:45 pm »
*Ahem* Now, to be on topic for a bit...I can see Kurogane and real!Syaoran wanting to work against Fei-Wang Reed, but do they know how? They can't just march into his evil layer (lair? Spelling...) with swords drawn, can they? I think what Sakura wants to do now will be important, though. They still need to collect her feathers, but isn't that going along with what FWR wants?

Good point. I'll get to it after I get to my other point.

And his CCSesque fighting techniques? I squeed to near death when I saw that.

Yeah I couldn't believe it either xp. Anyways, as for the Sakura of his own world..I'm not quite so sure..I mean..he sacrificed a "relationship" which was said to already be paid..I dunno what that really meant but it's definitely important. Maybe Yuuko was referring to the clone's relationship with Sakura. I mean..he did have the real Syaoran's eye so it did make it seem sort of like the real Syaoran being there. And I mean...Syaoran was sealed up..do you think he was originally in Clow? He pretty much "replaced" him with that clone. I can't say it's true..but yeah I do sort of hope for both ways..him with the Sakura here and him with another Sakura. Both ways are fine with me.

As for FWR's lair situation. Yuuko said to Kurogane that he won't be getting any information on where he is from Syaoran. So I'm guessing they'll either have to see what Sakura wants or get some crazy item from Yuuko. I'm thinking they'll wait for the clone to arrive again. If they have Sakura, it's inevitable that he'll come again with more feathers to bring to her..or rather take her because she holds a lot of feathers within her.
Koko ni ite

Offline tangerine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #482 on: August 20 2006, 10:49 pm »
I already know that..I'm chinese..well..only half but enough to have studied my history for about 3 years.

Anyways..I dunno if it's a typo or not, but I believe it's Fai, not Fay =p. Good point though.

As with artwork..I've seen a lot of comparisons of Kurogane relating himself with dragons..such as the dragon he received in the Kudan world...Fai's ability was...flight? I guess you could relate that to the Phoenix..I believe in the end of volume 2 it shows Fai's kudan as a bird-like thing. Sooo you are correct.

but.... um...they are a Fenix and a Dragoon?

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #483 on: August 20 2006, 10:52 pm »
No no..I'm referring to this page.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9734/tsubasa02c01315wd8.png

The dragon is Kurogane's. The bird thingy is Fai's. The wolf of flame is Syaoran's.

All I can say about the Dragon Phoenix relationship is that it's somewhat resourceable. They're completely opposite when it comes to personalities, but when strength comes they're about equal. It's a perfect guardian idea that CLAMP made for Syaoran on his journey for the feathers.
Koko ni ite

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #484 on: August 20 2006, 11:18 pm »
OMG, I can't believe it - have you taken a look at chibiyuuto's LJ? There's gonna be a break between 127 and 128 T___T *dies*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #485 on: August 21 2006, 12:55 am »
We only get one chappie of Holic before another break, so...it could be worse for TRC! And I agree with liking Real Syaoran more than clone.  Clone was so BORING! Syaoran in CCS was spunky.

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #486 on: August 21 2006, 01:33 am »
I was gone for a week and so many pages o.O

Maybe someone already posted this but I got a theory about how Yuuko will give water to Kurogane (or at least where the water would be coming from) But it involves xxxHolic spoiler, so I'll put it in spoiler tag. Don't read it if you haven't read recent xxxHolic chapters.

Show content
In recent chapters of xxxHolic, Watanuki (with help of Doumeki) had to carry many jugs of water from a well to Yuuko. Maybe that water is going to be given to Tokyo in exchange for price.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #487 on: August 21 2006, 01:53 am »
Since the clone's soul/heart at the time of his wish was R!Syaoran's in the first place, then of course R!Syaoran already paid the price.  Yuuko goes on about souls and wishes quite bit in xxxHolic, so I'm thinking it's kinda neccessary to have one to make a wish.

Maybe someone already posted this but I got a theory about how Yuuko will give water to Kurogane (or at least where the water would be coming from) But it involves xxxHolic spoiler, so I'll put it in spoiler tag. Don't read it if you haven't read recent xxxHolic chapters.

Show content
In recent chapters of xxxHolic, Watanuki (with help of Doumeki) had to carry many jugs of water from a well to Yuuko. Maybe that water is going to be given to Tokyo in exchange for price.

Yep, we've gone over that. 
Show content
There was one theory that the water was going to be used to recover Fai's eye, ala Doumeki's grandfathers method of retrieving an eye from a spider.  Now though it does look like it's for replacing the water.  Watanuki did comment on how the water was strangely heavy.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #488 on: August 21 2006, 01:59 am »

Show content

:haha: You know, I've already lost count how many people on the net have come up with that theory! (Don't feel offended please, I don't intend to be rude)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #489 on: August 21 2006, 02:37 am »
:haha: You know, I've already lost count how many people on the net have come up with that theory! (Don't feel offended please, I don't intend to be rude)

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised, lol. Being absent from computer/net for a week makes all "theories" old, haha.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #490 on: August 21 2006, 03:05 am »
Haha, I wouldn't be surprised, lol. Being absent from computer/net for a week makes all "theories" old, haha.

it isn't really your fault,it has been more than two weeks that we are waiting for chapter 126,so our suppositions begin to repeat themselves again  :keke:
« Last Edit: August 21 2006, 06:22 am by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #491 on: August 21 2006, 06:07 am »
The Phoenix idea sounds poetic in the light of Fai's "rebirth" as a half-or-something-vampire. I did notice just a few days ago (finally I know! I was looking at hints to aid me in my current costuming project) that the tatoo had the shape of a bird and put it together with his Kudan but did not go further from there.

*is practicing patience and finding out she is very bad at it* Thursday cannot get her soon enough.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #492 on: August 21 2006, 06:20 am »
No spoilers yet D:? I hope we get something soon, I dont think I can survive the week in a tent, on the edge of a cliff somewhere, without at least a hint of what happens in 126 x.x

The page that had TRC125 early last time (http://rsf.mangas-fr.com/Ritual.htm) updated with some of Shounen Mag 38 about ten hours ago. No sign of TRC yet though Dx But, looking at the pattern in which shounen weekly was updated we might get the new chapter here in a few hours, maybeplease? *being dangerously optimistic*

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #493 on: August 21 2006, 07:57 am »
I doubt it. :(
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #494 on: August 21 2006, 09:02 am »
No spoilers yet D:? I hope we get something soon, I dont think I can survive the week in a tent, on the edge of a cliff somewhere, without at least a hint of what happens in 126 x.x

The page that had TRC125 early last time (http://rsf.mangas-fr.com/Ritual.htm) updated with some of Shounen Mag 38 about ten hours ago. No sign of TRC yet though Dx But, looking at the pattern in which shounen weekly was updated we might get the new chapter here in a few hours, maybeplease? *being dangerously optimistic*

Even if they post it up, I'm gonna wait till Wednesday for Ali-san (ladydarkmoon). I really hope she posts the scans and doesn't discontinue... her scans are awesome.

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #495 on: August 21 2006, 02:02 pm »
Why do people want spoilers? Just enjoy it from the start. It's definitely no good if it's spoiled..
Koko ni ite

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #496 on: August 21 2006, 02:07 pm »
Why do people want spoilers? Just enjoy it from the start. It's definitely no good if it's spoiled..
ne, some people like to know something before hand. it adds to the flavor. i dont like spoilers for SOMETHINGS such as endings and such, but for minute plot details, i LIVE for spoilers :XD:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #497 on: August 21 2006, 02:08 pm »
Well..as long as the person puts a warning about it before posting..I guess it's fine. I just think you people are crazy =p

Some guy on youtube told like the whole complete story of what happened these last few chapters on episode 41 or so and it's like..I dunno but I had to yell at him for that >_>. It's like who the hell asked? It's freakin youtube you post comments not a damn story. And it just really pissed me off that he acted all smart because he knew this n that, I hate those kind of spoiler people the most. Can't let anyone else enjoy anything but theirselves.
Koko ni ite

Offline kuromori

« Reply #498 on: August 21 2006, 02:53 pm »
I agree with SailorYuechan, some people just don't like to wait. I am one of those people. While I'm not going to flail my arms and run around the room until I get it, I will check the boards and the live journals.

It's not really a matter of anyone being crazy or sane. It a matter of personal preference. And with how Chapter 125 ended, can we really be blamed for our current impaitents? We all desperately want to know what's going to happen to Fay and the gang.

I can still find enjoyment in the chapters even if I have a little taste of whats going to happen. If anything that 'taste' only makes me want to see the scans more. And I frankly, don't see anything wrong that.  I am fangirl... and proud of it.

Edit: BTW  SailorYue-chan... I am in love with the new icon...  so cute!
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves." - Lestat

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #499 on: August 21 2006, 03:10 pm »
Some guy on youtube told like the whole complete story of what happened these last few chapters on episode 41 or so and it's like..I dunno but I had to yell at him for that >_>. It's like who the hell asked? It's freakin youtube you post comments not a damn story. And it just really pissed me off that he acted all smart because he knew this n that, I hate those kind of spoiler people the most. Can't let anyone else enjoy anything but theirselves.
Some people really like to find out current information. I'm sorry if it pissed you off, but I think yelling at the person was a bit much... Just because you don't like them doesn't mean other people don't like them, or shouldn't like them as you imply.

As for me, I don't mind spoilers sometimes. I'm like SailorYue-chan. I like details, but not huge spoilers such as endings. I'd like to know what's going to happen, especially after the cliffy that was the end of 125 (as Kuromori said). I'm not antsy about it, but I am curious.

(Yay first post.)
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.