AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176244 times)

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #20 on: August 06 2006, 09:56 am »
ummm......is it wednesday yet?

thank-you for the chapter, and yes people. To shorten it up the whole chapter in a single word....

CCCCCAAAAAAANNNNNNOOOOONNNNN!!!!!
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #21 on: August 06 2006, 10:05 am »
ummm......is it wednesday yet?

thank-you for the chapter, and yes people. To shorten it up the whole chapter in a single word....

CCCCCAAAAAAANNNNNNOOOOONNNNN!!!!!

If we were singing the CANON song last chapter, we are screaming it with megaphones this chapter.

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #22 on: August 06 2006, 10:08 am »
O_O
Show content
Subaru is stilll ever so thoughtful. SEE! Someone did remember the water!
 I'm still not very sure on how the vampire thing works, but it'll definitely create some sort of blood bond between Kurogane and Fai. From the summary, it is said that if Kuro dies, Fai will too. Does it work the other way around?

Does this mean Fai can REGENERATE his eye??? Please tell me thats the case!

Sakura/Syaoran splashpages...
why am I not surprised? The hell, CLAMP, this chapter would have been PERFECT for a Subaru & Kamui splashpage. Or a KuroxFai one for that matter. Their costumes are sweet though.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #23 on: August 06 2006, 10:10 am »
Show content
the spash pages make you go awww, then whoa, then you read the chapter and go ZOMFG O___O

1 cute youthfull syao saku,
1 double, creepy evil syao holding sakura O_O
1 supa crazy kurofai canoness chapter with a touch of subaru-kamui backstory :-3

CLAMP sure know how to mess with a reader's head :XD:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #24 on: August 06 2006, 10:12 am »
Okay, supressing the KuroFai fangirling for a moment...the splash page with Syao sporting Fai's eye?  Sweetness!  I didn't realize what was up at first, then I was like ZOMG that's Fai's eye!  Cloney and Saku in chains.... Onto fangirling...
Show content
does this mean we'll be seeing Kuro (hard to say this without snickering) forcing his blood ...*snick* down fai's...throat...*teehee* for the rest of the series? *is temporarily silenced by mental images*  Cause you know he's not gonna want it...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #25 on: August 06 2006, 10:16 am »
Okay, supressing the KuroFai fangirling for a moment...the splash page with Syao sporting Fai's eye?  Sweetness!  I didn't realize what was up at first, then I was like ZOMG that's Fai's eye!  Cloney and Saku in chains.... Onto fangirling...
Show content
does this mean we'll be seeing Kuro (hard to say this without snickering) forcing his blood ...*snick* down fai's...throat...*teehee* for the rest of the series? *is temporarily silenced by mental images*  Cause you know he's not gonna want it...
can someone atleast translat what fai shouted (that was fai who shouted, right?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #26 on: August 06 2006, 10:17 am »
oh...my...out already??? :confused: a very surprising development...

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #27 on: August 06 2006, 10:18 am »
Show content
Whats the deal with Subaru and the feather?

Show content
the spash pages make you go awww, then whoa, then you read the chapter and go ZOMFG O___O

1 cute youthfull syao saku,
1 double, creepy evil syao holding sakura O_O
1 supa crazy kurofai canoness chapter with a touch of subaru-kamui backstory :-3

CLAMP sure know how to mess with a reader's head :XD:

Ahaha...so true.

Show content
I just noticed now- Syaoran's eye in the splash page...IS BLOODY BLUE!! Gah. Those pretty eyes should be colored in only when its in FAI'S head! axercvbynhjmkn ytjkhjlkjh

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #28 on: August 06 2006, 10:24 am »
can someone atleast translat what fai shouted (that was fai who shouted, right?

Show content
Are you talking about the part where Fai says "Stop" and Kurogane tells him to shut up? Kurogane's the one yelling at Fai on that page).

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #29 on: August 06 2006, 10:35 am »
I am already dying from the scans. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I love it and so dying to know what they are saying.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #30 on: August 06 2006, 10:51 am »
Oh. my. god. This is... too much. I NEED MY YUKI AND MY LADY. AND BECCI. Because something this good cannot be kept to oneself.

Show content
Wow. They will never be separated... it's almost creepy. Hell, not almost- it IS creepy, and yet beautiful. T_T Wow, just wow.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #31 on: August 06 2006, 11:15 am »
Show content
Are you talking about the part where Fai says "Stop" and Kurogane tells him to shut up? Kurogane's the one yelling at Fai on that page).
ah. i wasnt sure
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #32 on: August 06 2006, 11:18 am »
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!  Do you know how difficult it is not too squeal and jump and shout at this chapter when it's 2.11am in the morning and I'm trying not to wake everyone in the house!

Oh, I LOVE whoever scanned this chapter in!  I think we all need full translations, oh, ten minutes ago?

Show content
OMG the KUROFAY CANON TRAIN HAS ARRIVED AT THE STATION!  All aboard!  Fay as a vampire feeding off of Kurogane for all time?  Hell yes!

Am squicked out at the Subaru/Kamui stuff because Subaru/Seishirou is my OTP but more Subaru images is always a good thing!

The splash page is beautiful, especially Syaoran's blue eye!

But...OMG!!!!!!!  VAMPIRE FAY!!!!!  I REALLY wasn't expecting that.  And I certainly wasn't expecting Kurogane to tie himself to Fay in such a way!

Oh, I really need a translation to fangirl more!

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #33 on: August 06 2006, 11:22 am »
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH !!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS TOO MUCH KUROFAINESS FOR ME,i'm going to break down !!!!
this is too wonderful to be true,Kurogane and Fai are now linked for their entire life !!!!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline undeadmiko

• Kurogane fangirl!
« Reply #34 on: August 06 2006, 11:27 am »

Show content
OMG the KUROFAY CANON TRAIN HAS ARRIVED AT THE STATION!  All aboard!  Fay as a vampire feeding off of Kurogane for all time?  Hell yes!

Am squicked out at the Subaru/Kamui stuff because Subaru/Seishirou is my OTP but more Subaru images is always a good thing!

The splash page is beautiful, especially Syaoran's blue eye!

But...OMG!!!!!!!  VAMPIRE FAY!!!!!  I REALLY wasn't expecting that.  And I certainly wasn't expecting Kurogane to tie himself to Fay in such a way!

Oh, I really need a translation to fangirl more!

Show content
The Subaru/Kamui stuff is getting to me too. (big S/S fangirl) Especially when Kamui is being very  clingy to Subaru. Like he wants nobody else to have him. I'm sure Fuuma will take of the problem soon enough though. XD

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 06 2006, 11:31 am »
Show content
The Subaru/Kamui stuff is getting to me too. (big S/S fangirl) Especially when Kamui is being very clingy to Subaru. Like he wants nobody else to have him. I'm sure Fuuma will take of the problem soon enough though. XD

Show content
Have just realised (whilst squeeing over at the KuroFay thread) that Kamui mentioned that Subaru gave his blood to Seishirou in what sounds like a simular fashion.  Excuse me whilst I dwell on the potential parallel and squee over the shippy connotations!  Yeay!  Subaru/Seishirou is STILL number one in my mind and Subaru/Kamui will not defeat me!  LOL!

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #36 on: August 06 2006, 11:35 am »
They're supposed to be brothers, not lovers.  Or did I miss something here?

Show content
...and yeah, Seishirou did come to mind with the blood sharing.  Since Subaru gave him his blood, that would mean that he can't die.

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #37 on: August 06 2006, 11:37 am »
They're supposed to be brothers, not lovers. Or did I miss something here?

Just Sei/Sub fan panic!  Especially since it seemed like Kamui was very fond of Subaru in X.  If they ARE brothers (and not just being called twins because they're Vampires who are working closely together) then all the better!

Offline undeadmiko

• Kurogane fangirl!
« Reply #38 on: August 06 2006, 11:39 am »
Show content
Have just realised (whilst squeeing over at the KuroFay thread) that Kamui mentioned that Subaru gave his blood to Seishirou in what sounds like a simular fashion.  Excuse me whilst I dwell on the potential parallel and squee over the shippy connotations!  Yeay!  Subaru/Seishirou is STILL number one in my mind and Subaru/Kamui will not defeat me!  LOL!

I forgot about that! That means they have to stay together forever if that's the case. YAYS!! :D I love CLAMP so much more now.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #39 on: August 06 2006, 11:41 am »
Kamui has always had a crush on Subaru. To a certain extent it's cute, but he needs to be a good little boy and go to Fuuma. After all, he and Fuuma are totally destined too. ^_~ God, I can't wait for their full backstory. And are they supposed to be literal brothers, or just figurative brothers? @_@ I guess it could be either.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign