AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176287 times)

Offline Kibou

• ~go to rakuen~
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #100 on: August 06 2006, 08:42 pm »
WAAH! swqhwhxsj O.o;
Chapter 125? NOW?!
Why? does it mean, that we have to wait from now on until the 23rd august? ( chibiyuutos news.. )

I mean...the chapter is great! O.o; really!  ....
And its cool, that it was released so early...but..but.. ;__;

Does anyone know, when the next chapter will be release?

I hope, its ok to ask!

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #101 on: August 06 2006, 09:09 pm »
Translation! by Team Llama (Jenx and Eku53ru from Gaia, and Yuki)
 Thank you so much.
http://www.boomspeed.com/eku53ru/tsubasa125_clntrns.txt

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #102 on: August 06 2006, 09:34 pm »
Hm, now Kibou mentioned it - why is the chapter already released today? I always thought Wednesday was TRC day.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #103 on: August 06 2006, 09:52 pm »
SHRIEK WHAT. THE. CRAP. @______________@

Eeee.

Show content
Also, does this mean that with the sudden clarification of the word 'reservoir', we come to the close of the series? XDXD

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #104 on: August 06 2006, 09:52 pm »
*JUST HAD A HEARTATTACK*

Show content
OMG, CAN IT BE ANYMORE CANON?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #105 on: August 06 2006, 09:56 pm »
SHRIEK WHAT. THE. CRAP. @______________@

Eeee.

Show content
Also, does this mean that with the sudden clarification of the word 'reservoir', we come to the close of the series? XDXD

Show content
You mean, like, Kurogane is Fai'S 'blood reservoir'? XD

*JUST HAD A HEARTATTACK*

Show content
OMG, CAN IT BE ANYMORE CANON?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't think so, but you know CLAMP... Maybe they'll do it and top this chapter again? XD (I do hope so)

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #106 on: August 06 2006, 10:02 pm »
Show content
You mean, like, Kurogane is Fai'S 'blood reservoir'? XD

SHRIEK SO MEAN Q___Q
Show content
Ahaha I sense Fai having a new reservoir of Kurogane-nicknames now.
Kurogane-blood, Kurogane-food... o___0

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #107 on: August 06 2006, 10:10 pm »
does this mean no chapter on wednesday? :cry:
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #108 on: August 06 2006, 10:12 pm »
Ohh, such wonderful splash pages!

I don't think so, but you know CLAMP... Maybe they'll do it and top this chapter again? XD (I do hope so)

We still have the TALK between Kuro and Fai, once Fai has recoved a little, to go :keke: (unless CLAMP pull a Yuki/Touya and don't let us witness it, that is...).

I will hold my "CANOOOON!" until then. Yes, with this chapter, I do think it's beyond any doubt now that KuroFai will become a reality, but it just isn't really, really yet. I figure that the Canon Hymn will be oh-so-much sweeter to chant if I can do it at the top of my lungs the first time, instead of graduately singing louder and louder chapter by chapter. Ehm, do I make any sense whatsoever?

Show content
Okay, so Fai's half vampire now. That's sure was an unexpected twist... Does this mean he will not be able to stand sunlight, or cross flowing water? How does CLAMP vampireism work?
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #109 on: August 06 2006, 10:19 pm »
Show content
Hohohoho where will Fai BITE Kurogane? XDXD

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #110 on: August 06 2006, 10:25 pm »

We still have the TALK between Kuro and Fai, once Fai has recoved a little, to go :keke: (unless CLAMP pull a Yuki/Touya and don't let us witness it, that is...).

I will hold my "CANOOOON!" until then. Yes, with this chapter, I do think it's beyond any doubt now that KuroFai will become a reality, but it just isn't really, really yet. I figure that the Canon Hymn will be oh-so-much sweeter to chant if I can do it at the top of my lungs the first time, instead of graduately singing louder and louder chapter by chapter. Ehm, do I make any sense whatsoever?

Show content
Okay, so Fai's half vampire now. That's sure was an unexpected twist... Does this mean he will not be able to stand sunlight, or cross flowing water? How does CLAMP vampireism work?

I can completely understand you ^^ Very sensible. But I'd go mad right now if I didn't scream "CANON!" every now and then, so I do it only to keep my sanity intact XD (a ticket to the next mental home for everyone who believes me...)

Hey, Fai'd also have to stop everytime when he sees small items and count them XD

Show content
Hohohoho where will Fai BITE Kurogane? XDXD

Teeheehee, I wonder too XD But I think his neck would be a nice and classical place to begin with *snicker*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #111 on: August 06 2006, 11:43 pm »
ZOMG. 'tis early! so early I was completely surprised... O__O and te splash pages! ooh, does anyone have the young S+S splash page in bigger size?

edit: never mind, i found it with the file I downloaded

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #112 on: August 06 2006, 11:53 pm »
Why is it so early?! I come on with my dad's dial-up connection just to see if there are any interesting theories around, and I find there's a new chapitre out and I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT. *Goes off to pity herself*

Anyway...I'm calling KuroFai canon, now. Carry on with your singing.

Show content
So, Fai is part vampire and Kurogane is now his personal blood source. So they can't be parted. So...Fai can only consume Kurogane's blood for some reason? Or is it just that he doesn't want any in the first place, so...*curses inability to acquire chapitre*

Wow, they thought about the water. o_o They're talking sense! Aw, Subaru and Kamui. Not an S/K fan, but they're so cute. (And so totally brothers).
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #113 on: August 07 2006, 12:08 am »
Squee! 
Show content
"I'll do anything..."  Awww! I burst of happiness when I read that!  How much of this is Fai actually hearing, ya think?  The whole thing? I also like how Yuuko makes him come out and say above line, clarifying that it IS his wish that Fai live...and I think Yuuko is being soft-hearted again.  Really, she didn't get anything out of the deal.  Fai got it all.  Finally, I hope that Fai doesn't get all supressed after this, or feel like his Kuro's love slave or anything because he is only living for him...Only living for him...ah, how sweet it is....

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #114 on: August 07 2006, 12:34 am »
Why is it so early?! I come on with my dad's dial-up connection just to see if there are any interesting theories around, and I find there's a new chapitre out and I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT. *Goes off to pity herself*

Show content
So, Fai is part vampire and Kurogane is now his personal blood source. So they can't be parted. So...Fai can only consume Kurogane's blood for some reason? Or is it just that he doesn't want any in the first place, so...*curses inability to acquire chapitre*

Wow, they thought about the water. o_o They're talking sense! Aw, Subaru and Kamui. Not an S/K fan, but they're so cute. (And so totally brothers).
middle of the page: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=482576&page=46
list of photobucket images ^_^

Show content
fai can only drink kuro's blood kuz kamui's was mixed with his. mixing it with kiuro's blodd nullified the majority of the vamp gene. yes fai would still need to feed, but only on kuro's blood, and not as much as a normal vampire. Fai is still alive and well. he jst nees kuro to force feed him blood

i also wouldnt really think that fai would be alergic to sunlight. i think the only vamp part of him will be the taste for kuro's blood, and super healing.
a
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #115 on: August 07 2006, 01:19 am »
I just realised something...

Atleast Fai won't have to use those darned chopsticks anymore. XD

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #116 on: August 07 2006, 01:21 am »

First of all, yes! Such wonderful splash pages! I'm glad S+S weren't forgotten in someway... regardless that everything's KuroFye... I seriously missed them and still hold on to that hope that something good will happen to these two. I really hope the next chapter the Real Syaoran would do more than just talk here and there. Granted...
Show content
this chapter surrounded mostly around Fye and the water.

And I have to admit, I wasn't really into KuroFye until this chapter. (Yes, I'm that bad...) I have my reasons, in which I never really saw anything between the both of them as nothing but friends and the reason they are quite close is because they understand each other in a friendly way. So I'm happy about this chapter cause finally, I can definitely see something between these two other than just something friendly.

But like Ando, I'm waiting for the right moment to really squeal "Canon!" so not just yet for me... not just yet.... ^^

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #117 on: August 07 2006, 01:31 am »
As a former Anne Rice fan, I am very, very happy. xDD
You can really see Kuro's almost frightened by how Fye is so willing to die. His face was hidden when he shouted "shut up" too, darn!
"His companion's true feelings have reached him."
I am incapable of speech now. I think I'm going to sit in a corner and cry happily until the 23rd.

Oohooh
Show content
this is just a thought regarding vampires in the Darran Shan books. If you haven't read them, Darran is a half-vampire, but eventually the vampire blood in him starts killing the human blood, turning him into a true vampire. Could it happen? Or would the magic left in his blood be too strong to be destroyed?

I haven't been watching the anime at all, but I'm so downloading this arc!

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #118 on: August 07 2006, 01:36 am »

Show content

Wooohooo! Sisters, this is a happy day! KuroFai converted a non-believer with their canoness :noteworthy:

Squee! 
Show content
"I'll do anything..."  Awww! I burst of happiness when I read that!  How much of this is Fai actually hearing, ya think?  The whole thing? I also like how Yuuko makes him come out and say above line, clarifying that it IS his wish that Fai live...and I think Yuuko is being soft-hearted again.  Really, she didn't get anything out of the deal.  Fai got it all.  Finally, I hope that Fai doesn't get all supressed after this, or feel like his Kuro's love slave or anything because he is only living for him...Only living for him...ah, how sweet it is....

Now you say it - he really is living (I accidentally wrote "love" here first - what a coincidence! must be hitsuzen!) only for him from now on. Awww, that's just the destined-to-be thing CLAMP like to pull off so greatly!

I just realised something...

Atleast Fai won't have to use those darned chopsticks anymore. XD

XDDD You made me lmao, girl :laughing4:
middle of the page: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=482576&page=46
list of photobucket images ^_^

Show content
fai can only drink kuro's blood kuz kamui's was mixed with his. mixing it with kiuro's blodd nullified the majority of the vamp gene. yes fai would still need to feed, but only on kuro's blood, and not as much as a normal vampire. Fai is still alive and well. he jst nees kuro to force feed him blood

i also wouldnt really think that fai would be alergic to sunlight. i think the only vamp part of him will be the taste for kuro's blood, and super healing.
a

So does this mean
Show content
Fai will regain his eye just like Kamui grew/otherwise got a new arm? That'd be so heaven!

edit: I just remembered: I don't like how his lips look in page 17. If his mouth was drawn differently, I'd so love it! But so there's something about his features I don't like *cry*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #119 on: August 07 2006, 01:52 am »
Hokai, courtesy of Team Llama (just dont ask), we have a sloppy (VERY sloppy) translation. Eku53ru did most of it, I just helped with a few lines, and Yuki did one line of Kurogane's that drove Team Llama abso-friggin-lutely CRAZY. Without further ado...
http://www.boomspeed.com/eku53ru/tsubasa125_clntrns.txt

Thanks for the early translation!! May I make a scanlation with it?? X3 If there's one chapter I'm ever going to scanlate, it HAS to be this one!! ^____^