AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176289 times)

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #120 on: August 07 2006, 01:56 am »
I just realised something...

Atleast Fai won't have to use those darned chopsticks anymore. XD

Show content
Wait, Fai *still* can eat normal food right? I imagine Kamui can, or else the X crew would've commented on it. Yeah, am also hoping Fai will be able to regenerate his eye. But I  think its unlikely, since 1)this is CLAMP, and 2)if with the eye comes also the magic, it would mean defeating Cloney will be too easy.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #121 on: August 07 2006, 01:59 am »
Hm, I don't necessarily mean regaining his magic powers too, just his eye. His powers have been ripped from his body and I don't know if they'll just grow again like a ripped off flower or something.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #122 on: August 07 2006, 02:01 am »

OT, but I love that quote!  Where's it from?

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #123 on: August 07 2006, 02:03 am »
Eegle...

I gotta agree...Fai's first expression on page 17 was a little...weird. But it's nice when you think of it as a look of realisation. (For further information, please refer to the 'feelings' tagline) Like he's realised why Kurogane is doing this...

...but his smile afterwards just killed me. <3

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
« Reply #124 on: August 07 2006, 02:04 am »
Hm, I don't necessarily mean regaining his magic powers too, just his eye. His powers have been ripped from his body and I don't know if they'll just grow again like a ripped off flower or something.

But if his source of magic is his eye... and the eye 'growing back is  made of the same material...shouldn't his powers grow back too?
Gah, Clamp, some solid explanations please

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #125 on: August 07 2006, 02:07 am »
OT, but I love that quote!  Where's it from?

I don't have the slightest idea ^^" I found it in a German forum and just love it, so... yeah. It reminds me a lot of Don Quixote :haha:

Eegle...

I gotta agree...Fai's first expression on page 17 was a little...weird. But it's nice when you think of it as a look of realisation. (For further information, please refer to the 'feelings' tagline) Like he's realised why Kurogane is doing this...

...but his smile afterwards just killed me. <3

Of course it's a look of realisation! And the expression afterwards is pure love. But I wish they hadn't accented his lips so heavily, it looks like he has lipgloss or something on...

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #126 on: August 07 2006, 02:18 am »
But if his source of magic is his eye... and the eye 'growing back is  made of the same material...shouldn't his powers grow back too?
Gah, Clamp, some solid explanations please

Perhaps he'll just grow a non-magical eye. XD

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #127 on: August 07 2006, 02:25 am »
Perhaps he'll just grow a non-magical eye. XD

Just what I said XD (only you said it beter *cough*)

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #128 on: August 07 2006, 02:32 am »
Just what I said XD (only you said it beter *cough*)

Putting it bluntly works best. ^_^  Although I don't know if he'll regrow one or not, it's 50/50.  Will he stay the way he is (as in, with what body parts he had before going vamp), or will his body regenerate anything missing?  Given that Seishirou had magic powers despite receiving Subaru's blood, Fai's magic should still be intact (half that is).

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #129 on: August 07 2006, 03:15 am »
I wonder, when Kuro's curse seal is broken, will it affect Fye too?

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #130 on: August 07 2006, 03:41 am »
I wonder, when Kuro's curse seal is broken, will it affect Fye too?

...That's a really good point. But I don't know if everything that happens to Kuro will affect Fai. I reckon it's more: If Kuro were to die, Fai's source of blood - and the link to that blood - would die and he wouldn't be able to sustain himself.

:3 But that is an interesting idea...I wonder...

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #131 on: August 07 2006, 03:45 am »
you know i just had a thought. You know how fai-san said that the C!Syaoran would be invisible with one of his eyes, is that because C!Syaoran already had magic and it combines with his, or is it because of fai's magic alone? If its the latter, doesn't that mean that fai-san holds a considerably large amount of magic even with one eye? And if fai regained full consciousness and health wouldn't that mean that he and C!Syaoran would be equally matched, unless FWR assisted C!Syaoran...o_0

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #132 on: August 07 2006, 04:17 am »
@Hoshisensi: I reaaally don't think you schould make a scanlation with Team Llama's version, because we have no idea how accurate or innaccurate it is. o_O But if you must, I have no problem with it.

Anyhow, is Seishirou just going after the vampire twins, or is it vampires in general? Because if he starts going after Fai, my inner non-canon-pairing lover that betrays the ways of KuroFai would delight.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #133 on: August 07 2006, 04:22 am »
Anyhow, is Seishirou just going after the vampire twins, or is it vampires in general? Because if he starts going after Fai, my inner non-canon-pairing lover that betrays the ways of KuroFai would delight.

I think it's specifically Subaru, since he is the one he mentioned by name when asking Oruha in Outo world.  Kamui just comes as part of the deal.

Seishirou/Fay?  That would be so...delightfully EVIL.  But I don't think Fay is young enough to attract Seishirou's attention!  Fay's slightly too much like Hokuto-chan too (which would cause my brain to break).  Seishirou/Kamui seems more likely to me.

What am I saying?!?  I am such an ardent Sei/Sub fangirl I shouldn't even be joking about this!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #134 on: August 07 2006, 04:28 am »
This just keeps getting better and better~!  The goddess has blessed us abundantly. 'His companion's feelings have reached him!' indeed. <3333 I can just see all the X people in the background going, '...Okay. Yeah. They're gay.'

@Jenx- I think he's going after just the vampire twins. But to be more concise, he's really just going after Subaru. I don't think for a second he really gives a damn about Kamui except as far as Kamui taking Subaru away from him.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #135 on: August 07 2006, 04:38 am »
@Hoshisensi: I reaaally don't think you schould make a scanlation with Team Llama's version, because we have no idea how accurate or innaccurate it is. o_O But if you must, I have no problem with it.

I've started cleaning the scans for scanlation, but I think your guys' translation was good, from what I could tell. I only saw one or two lines that I thought had a different meaning, and one was just Mokona's "dou sureba ii no!?" as "what should we do!?"

Ahh okay, I'll wait for Pikari-san's translations then. X3

Offline totosquirt

• New Fan
  • La lala...
« Reply #136 on: August 07 2006, 04:41 am »
my thoughts:

Show content
lol, if fay wants to live, he must stay with kurogane forever...never to return back to Celes...

anyways, as fay regenerates with his vampire abilities, he will gain more magic...and then pay back the witch with that magic and gets his life back ;) ...or the witch asks fay to help defeat fei wong reed :P

lol ~ i don't usually comment on manga chapters
...there is only HITSUZEN

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #137 on: August 07 2006, 04:45 am »
The whole, 'If you want to die so badly, I'll kill you myself' line is SO CLAMP. It reminds me of X, when
Show content
Seishirou decides to commit suicide via Subaru because Subaru is the 'one he loves the most,' and when Fuuma says he would rather kill the one he loved than let someone else do it, if it were necessary for his loved one to die,
and also of RG Veda when
Show content
Kendappa kills Souma, because she would rather kill Souma herself than let someone else kill her.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 07 2006, 04:50 am »
The whole, 'If you want to die so badly, I'll kill you myself' line is SO CLAMP. It reminds me of X, when
Show content
Seishirou decides to commit suicide via Subaru because Subaru is the 'one he loves the most,' and when Fuuma says he would rather kill the one he loved than let someone else do it, if it were necessary for his loved one to die,
and also of RG Veda when
Show content
Kendappa kills Souma, because she would rather kill Souma herself than let someone else kill her.
Word. And it never fails to hook me. You know you read too much CLAMP when you perceive that line as romantic.XD

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #139 on: August 07 2006, 05:00 am »
Word. And it never fails to hook me. You know you read too much CLAMP when you perceive that line as romantic.XD

Oh lord, that is so true. XD