AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176504 times)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #280 on: August 10 2006, 01:56 pm »
Will 126 be released this Wednesday, 08/09? or the Next Wednesday, considering 125 came out real early? Or is it that CLAMP loves messing with their fans little crazy minds????

This chapter was supposed to be released today. We got it early because someone got ahold of scans before it was widely released. The next chapter is out on 8/23 D:

Offline kinomotofan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #281 on: August 10 2006, 03:03 pm »
I think the story is definitely one of the best I seen from Clamp. I love it. Can't wait how are they going to end it.  :heh:

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #282 on: August 10 2006, 10:53 pm »
Considering all that happened...are they leaving Tokyo now?

Thanks to Pikari and Celesse for scans and translation! :D

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #283 on: August 10 2006, 11:12 pm »
Are you sure the next chap doesn't come out on the 16th? It was a two week break?  *dies*

EDIT: *sigh* nevermind, it's true

07/26 - Shonen Magazine #34 - Chapter 123 (on sale).
08/02 - Shonen Magazine #35 - Chapter 124 - Last chapter of tank 16.
08/09 - Shonen Magazine #36 & #37 - Chapter 125 - 3 color pages, beginning of tank 17.
08/23 - Shonen Magazine #38 - Chapter 126.
08/30 - Shonen Magazine #39 - Chapter 127.

:cry:

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #284 on: August 10 2006, 11:15 pm »
Well, the break was supposed to be for next week. This week, we were supposed to get chapter 125 today. So it's only a one-week break, but it seems longer because we got chapter 125 early.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #285 on: August 10 2006, 11:18 pm »
Think so .Its because the  newest shonen magz is a double issue.

Hmm... who wants to bet we're spending at least one more volume in 'Tokyo? So many things still needs to be resolved...

Edit: Well at least there's the flood of fanfics to read after 125 :hehe:

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #286 on: August 10 2006, 11:20 pm »
I admit, I'm one of the Clone Syaoran x Sakura shippers... because right now I can't see Real Syaoran replacing Clow Syaoran. Real Syaoran may have seen things through Clow Syaoran's eyes but he's clearly different from Clow Syaoran... his fighting style, his powers... they're all different to me and it makes me believe that Real Syaoran has his own personality.

Clow Syaoran had his personality created through Sakura and Fujitaka, and that makes a vast difference. Real Syaoran claims that Clow Syaoran does have his own heart... and I'm hoping that Clow Syaoran developed his own heart and isn't dependant on Real Syaoran's one.

It's just a thought... and I'm not judging Real Syaoran just yet since we don't know much about him. But I do hope Clow Syaoran ends up with Sakura... >_<

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #287 on: August 10 2006, 11:21 pm »
Maybe Subaru and Kamui will go to the next world with them, since they're itching to get away too. Not that I think they'll stay together, but... I really want to leave Tokyo. We've been here for such a long time.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #288 on: August 10 2006, 11:29 pm »
Maybe Subaru and Kamui will go to the next world with them, since they're itching to get away too. Not that I think they'll stay together, but... I really want to leave Tokyo. We've been here for such a long time.

I want to see Fuuma once more.Then we can leave.

I admit, I'm one of the Clone Syaoran x Sakura shippers... because right now I can't see Real Syaoran replacing Clow Syaoran. Real Syaoran may have seen things through Clow Syaoran's eyes but he's clearly different from Clow Syaoran... his fighting style, his powers... they're all different to me and it makes me believe that Real Syaoran has his own personality.

Clow Syaoran had his personality created through Sakura and Fujitaka, and that makes a vast difference. Real Syaoran claims that Clow Syaoran does have his own heart... and I'm hoping that Clow Syaoran developed his own heart and isn't dependant on Real Syaoran's one.

It's just a thought... and I'm not judging Real Syaoran just yet since we don't know much about him. But I do hope Clow Syaoran ends up with Sakura... >_<

And about Cloney-I do want him back, if only because I want him to angst for what he done to Fai's eye.(then Fai will give him a BIG hug and we all can go 'aww...').
No, really. Don't think we  need to worry about him. Even Real Syaoran was rooting for him. And SxS won't be a happy ending if Cloney dies and Sakura hitches off with real Syaoran. Just doesn't work.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #289 on: August 10 2006, 11:36 pm »
Mmmhmm. In Shurano, doesn't Ashura say, "who you are does not matter. What others do to stop you does not matter either"? So yeah, I don't think Clone!Syaoran is lost forever.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #290 on: August 11 2006, 12:10 am »

yea!!! i hope C!Syaoran ends up with Sakura too.. Haven seen much of R!Syaoran tho.. hahax..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #291 on: August 11 2006, 04:28 am »
I want to see Fuuma once more.Then we can leave.

Totally agree with that *nod, nod*

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #292 on: August 11 2006, 05:51 am »
I too am pretty sure that Sakura will be together with Clone-turned-back-to-Our Syaoran, even though I like Real!Syao more because he is more real (pardon the pun) and interesting. I recall mentioning to an e-mail friend how I OurSyao's unwavering determination got on my nerves and was almost unnatural.
 Now of course it is clear why he was that way but all in all for me Our!Syaoran ranks behind both Cloney and Real!Syao in the interest-list.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #293 on: August 11 2006, 11:36 pm »
Is someone going to make scanslation out of  ladydarkmoon's scans? Just wondering.

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #294 on: August 12 2006, 02:13 am »
just already read this chapter
OMG!!! fay will become vampire and he will drink a kurogane blood i think many KXF fans will be happy ^_^
i'm forward to see how fay become vampire and how he drink a kurogane blood
but will be subaru dissapears after he give his blood ????
this chapter many of KXF part not syaoran part

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #295 on: August 12 2006, 05:47 am »
there is somethig that i find really hilarious ^^!

it's the fact that while Sakura and Shaolan's relationship is getting shattered after Clone Shaolan have dropped her like a bin,the relation between Kurogane and fai is becoming more intense !

peharps that CLAMP is bored of Sakura and Shaolan love relationship and decided to replace them by Fai and Kurogane ^__^...
(hum,i was just joking of course,don't kill me S X S fangirls ^0^)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #296 on: August 12 2006, 07:15 am »
Here is something funny, just thought it right now. What if all of them become Vampire it would turn into an Vampire Chronicles. *What is vampire in Japanese?*

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #297 on: August 12 2006, 07:26 am »
Here is something funny, just thought it right now. What if all of them become Vampire it would turn into an Vampire Chronicles. *What is vampire in Japanese?*
I think it's kyuuketsuki, but I am not sure.

I wonder if now Fai will spell his name like "Fye", because for some reason spelling your name in a faux-old English manner is the cool thing to do x3 I mean, all those so-called goth kids do spell it "vampyr" and spell their names like "Melysa" and stuff *sigh* and all those weird ways. *imagines Fai in dark Victorian era cosplay with scary amounts of eyeliner*

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #298 on: August 12 2006, 07:40 am »
I think it's kyuuketsuki, but I am not sure.

I wonder if now Fai will spell his name like "Fye", because for some reason spelling your name in a faux-old English manner is the cool thing to do x3 I mean, all those so-called goth kids do spell it "vampyr" and spell their names like "Melysa" and stuff *sigh* and all those weird ways. *imagines Fai in dark Victorian era cosplay with scary amounts of eyeliner*

I love the thought of Fai in Victorian clothes :keke: He'd be a perfect dandy, wouldn't he?
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #299 on: August 12 2006, 07:48 am »
:XD: That would be great indeed! Costume-wise not the least.
Hehee, Sakura would freak out (even more)! *evil grin*
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.