AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176513 times)

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #300 on: August 12 2006, 08:02 am »
So, do you think his eyes will stay cats-eye? I think they draw Kamui that way...I liked Fai's eyes before, so I don't know if I'll like the change... and do you think they'll make a show of the teeth? Cause they don't with the twins...I wanna see vampy teeth!

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #301 on: August 12 2006, 08:07 am »
Waaah! Remember what the cafe in Outo was called? Cat's eye! O_O
It was foreshadowing!!! O_O

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #302 on: August 12 2006, 08:12 am »
and it was yuko's idea!
like if she already knows what will happen...

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #303 on: August 12 2006, 08:15 am »
So, do you think his eyes will stay cats-eye? I think they draw Kamui that way...I liked Fai's eyes before, so I don't know if I'll like the change... and do you think they'll make a show of the teeth? Cause they don't with the twins...I wanna see vampy teeth!

Kamui's eyes change to normal to cat eyes in several parts, mostly when his going to attack or is thinking deeply:

Normal, http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3560/kamuieyes01it6.gif
About to fight/concern, http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4608/kamuieyes02vg6.gif
Deeply (aka, the 'stay away from my Brother' look) http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4420/kamuieyes03vw1.gif

I think could be interesting to see if the actually put all the changes in the Eyes of Kamui in the anime, Fai's in last page too!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #304 on: August 12 2006, 08:26 am »
i was wondering if someome has the ability to do a HUGE colored scan of the last image of Fai in this chapter!
his cat's eye and the blood flowing on his cheek is just totally beautiful ^^!it is one of the most wonderful expression he gives us from the beginning of the manga!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #305 on: August 12 2006, 08:34 am »
Cat's eye, wow, now THAT's foreshadowing
Kamui's eyes change to normal to cat eyes in several parts, mostly when his going to attack or is thinking deeply:

Normal, http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3560/kamuieyes01it6.gif
About to fight/concern, http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4608/kamuieyes02vg6.gif
Deeply (aka, the 'stay away from my Brother' look) http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4420/kamuieyes03vw1.gif

he's still hot! :hehe:
by me.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #306 on: August 12 2006, 08:42 am »
hi everyody!!!!! I've return after a good holydays!!!

I've been without know about manga for 2 weeks and I've just read chapter 124 and 125...simply INCREDIBLE...I can't imagine Fai as a vampire...I'm not a KxF fan, but they're going to be more than just good "travel friends"...

well, ...where is Clone/--`+´-`+.-`+ Syaoran? I'm starting to hate him...demo, what's about that half heart that Fye picked up before?

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #307 on: August 12 2006, 08:45 am »
that half heart has returned to the real Shaolan,so now Clone Shaolan is without any heart...mwarf,i wonder how he can still live like that ^^

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #308 on: August 12 2006, 08:49 am »
that half heart has returned to the real Shaolan,so now Clone Shaolan is without any heart...mwarf,i wonder how he can still live like that ^^
he acts as a robot...

now the question is...WILL REAL SYAORAN FALL IN LOVE WITH SAKURA???

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #309 on: August 12 2006, 08:55 am »
I personally think that he has his own Sakura.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #310 on: August 12 2006, 08:57 am »
Is someone going to make scanslation out of  ladydarkmoon's scans? Just wondering.
nah. no point really :P

as to cats eye fai. itd be AWSOME to see it in color too. those saphire blue eyes with a cat like qualtiy *_*

as to real syao+ sakura, well i think that would kind of nullify Yukitos premonition at the very begining. Sakura is suposed to be with the clone. i think that sakura will find some way to unlock the clone's heart.

@ the yinyang seal, when clone stole fai's eye, fai tried returning it to him, but it failed, so real syao took it from him when he arrived.

also, i cant wait to see kamui in the anime. someone did a good job with colorizuing a kamui end chap thing. those purplish eyes, itd be cool ^_^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #311 on: August 12 2006, 08:59 am »
i think that for now real shaolan only feels pity and sadness for poor Sakura who has her heart broken by Clone Shaolan's behaviour...but i did notice the sweet look he gives her discreetly   :keke:...

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #312 on: August 12 2006, 09:06 am »
i think that for now real shaolan only feels pity and sadness for poor Sakura who has her heart broken by Clone Shaolan's behaviour...but i did notice the sweet look he gives her discreetly :keke:...

yeah...but, do you remember the first splash page at the begining of the manga???who's that Syaoran??I hope he were RealSyao...

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #313 on: August 12 2006, 09:15 am »
i think that this was simply Clone Shaolan and Sakura when they were younger....

to my view Clone Shaolan will develop his own heart and at the end real shaolan will come back to his OWN dimension with his OWN Sakura,so everyone will be happy ^^

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #314 on: August 12 2006, 09:35 am »
i think that this was simply Clone Shaolan and Sakura when they were younger....

to my view Clone Shaolan will develop his own heart and at the end real shaolan will come back to his OWN dimension with his OWN Sakura,so everyone will be happy ^^
younger?? I'm talking about that first page of first volume where Sakura and Syaoran were in the crystal tube,,,
mmm.....too much wonderful...remember that the most of mangas of Clamp hasn't a happy ending....

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #315 on: August 12 2006, 09:43 am »
oh sorry,i thought you were talking about the splash page at the beginnig of chapter 125 ^^

about the happy ending i'm not quite sure too of course,peharps that one of the two Shaolan will die...but which one ^^?

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #316 on: August 12 2006, 09:50 am »
oh sorry,i thought you were talking about the splash page at the beginnig of chapter 125 ^^

about the happy ending i'm not quite sure too of course,pehaps that one of the two Shaolan will die...but which ^^?
I'm having headache with 2 Syaorans...

*madness*
-CSyao:hey, you!
-RSyao:what's up?
-CS:Clamp say that one of us has to die...Yuuko said that before! I have to kill you right now!
-RS:AWWWWAWAWWWW......I'm bored...I prefer die tomorrow...
-CS:eeer...well, OK....but you'llnever scape from me! WUAUWUAUAWUUAWUAUAAAAAAAAA!!!!
*FWR switchs off the TV-Mirror*:I need more popcorn...

gomen...I'm driving crazy...

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #317 on: August 12 2006, 09:58 am »
i think that those who will decide the two Shaolan's destiny are us,crazy fangirls who are about to break down  :sweatdrop:!

maybe that the two Shaolan will combine to become one ???and then we will have a Super Saiyan Shaolan with blond hair  :haha:...

oh no,because of you i'm getting crazy too,i can't think straight anymore  :rotfl:

* Forum Family *

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #318 on: August 12 2006, 10:08 am »
Cat's eye, wow, now THAT's foreshadowing
he's still hot! :hehe:

YEAH! and a lot XD <3 Kamui

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #319 on: August 12 2006, 11:19 am »
yea!!! i hope C!Syaoran ends up with Sakura too.. Haven seen much of R!Syaoran tho.. hahax..
I admit, I'm one of the Clone Syaoran x Sakura shippers... because right now I can't see Real Syaoran replacing Clow Syaoran. Real Syaoran may have seen things through Clow Syaoran's eyes but he's clearly different from Clow Syaoran... his fighting style, his powers... they're all different to me and it makes me believe that Real Syaoran has his own personality.

Clow Syaoran had his personality created through Sakura and Fujitaka, and that makes a vast difference. Real Syaoran claims that Clow Syaoran does have his own heart... and I'm hoping that Clow Syaoran developed his own heart and isn't dependant on Real Syaoran's one.

It's just a thought... and I'm not judging Real Syaoran just yet since we don't know much about him. But I do hope Clow Syaoran ends up with Sakura... >_<

Me too, I'm very fond of C/Syaoran. ^_^

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi