AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176522 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #320 on: August 12 2006, 11:29 am »
i went to the topic with the poll between Clone Shaolan and Real Shaolan,and this is REAL SHAOLAN who rules,so you better start a revolution if you want to avoid your poor Clone Shaolan from being kicked out of the serie because of "lack of  supporters"  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #321 on: August 12 2006, 12:05 pm »
I want Tsubasa now! *rns in circles* :sob:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #322 on: August 12 2006, 12:27 pm »
be patient,it will ruin our enjoyment if we have every chapter too soon  :wink:!
on contrary,this is a good stratagem from CLAMP to let us making suppositions,and they may be inspired by some of our propositions  :keke:...so as long as there will be KuroFai fans,there will be KuroFai chapters  :haha:

so i'm going to bed now,good Tsubasa dreams to everyone,this was a wonderful evening  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #323 on: August 12 2006, 02:00 pm »
be patient,it will ruin our enjoyment if we have every chapter too soon  :wink:!
on contrary,this is a good stratagem from CLAMP to let us making suppositions,and they may be inspired by some of our propositions  :keke:...so as long as there will be KuroFai fans,there will be KuroFai chapters  :haha:

so i'm going to bed now,good Tsubasa dreams to everyone,this was a wonderful evening  :okay:

Jeje, you're right, here's my suggestion I want Fuuma to be show ones again XD I miss him, besides, I Love Kamui and subaru as brothers, but Kamui-kun needs Fuuma ¬.¬... and Fai needs to read Vampire Chronicles to get used to his future

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #324 on: August 12 2006, 02:05 pm »
Maybe we get whichever Syaoran Sakura doesn't want...I claim an ear!

Did anyone notice that there were two feathers in that world? pg 6

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #325 on: August 12 2006, 02:35 pm »
Maybe we get whichever Syaoran Sakura doesn't want...I claim an ear!

Did anyone notice that there were two feathers in that world? pg 6
yeah. it had caused a bit confusion too. both of them were inside subaru's protective coccoon. one sakura's soul grabbed, which woke him up completely, the other, C/Syao sliced open his coccoon to retreive.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #326 on: August 12 2006, 05:48 pm »
Me too, I'm very fond of C/Syaoran. ^_^

vote for C!Syaoran to be with Sakura @..
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3336.0

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
« Reply #327 on: August 13 2006, 12:52 am »
i think that those who will decide the two Shaolan's destiny are us,crazy fangirls who are about to break down  :sweatdrop:!

maybe that the two Shaolan will combine to become one ???and then we will have a Super Saiyan Shaolan with blond hair  :haha:...

oh no,because of you i'm getting crazy too,i can't think straight anymore  :rotfl:
Actually, I DO think they'll combine and become one. This isn't the first time that CLAMP has done something like this.
Like the time when Hikaru accepts the existence of her dark self, or when Freya disappears into Chii for good.
But I think the real Syaoran will be the one who disappear into the Clone Syaoran if that's the case... Because we've been with the Clone Syaoran for so long, it just... doesn't feel right for Sakura to switch to another Syaoran, the one who didn't play with her as kids.

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
« Reply #328 on: August 13 2006, 05:04 am »
Gods, yeah, you didn't make you many friends here with that statement >>" Sorry if it sounds rude, but if you dislike shounen-ai, don't read CLAMP. Just don't.
Um... the quot above was said by Kjesta.

Umm.... I personally dislike Shounen-ai and I STILL like the stuff CLAMP does (in particullar, Tsubasa and CCS). The whole Shounen-ai hintings don't really stop me from reading it.
They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #329 on: August 13 2006, 05:28 am »
I think that If you do not like Shonen-Ai you can read CLAMP but just don't complai about the Shonen-Ai, because it's just very normal in clamp. Like one of my friends, she likes some clamp mangas, and she knows that the shonen-ai it's in them, she just does not complain about it, specially with me, that loves shonen-ai :sweatdrop:

Anyway, back to topic now;

They can't move to another wordl just now, I mean, there's still some things to see in Tokyo. Fuuma come here allready!

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #330 on: August 13 2006, 05:33 am »
I think that If you do not like Shonen-Ai you can read CLAMP but just don't complai about the Shonen-Ai, because it's just very normal in clamp. Like one of my friends, she likes some clamp mangas, and she knows that the shonen-ai it's in them, she just does not complain about it, specially with me, that loves shonen-ai :sweatdrop:

Yeah i agree. When you're going to read Clamp, you obviously know they are fond of shounen ai couples. If you're dislike it, then don't complain about it. It's childish.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #331 on: August 13 2006, 05:43 am »
Anyway, back to topic now;

They can't move to another wordl just now, I mean, there's still some things to see in Tokyo. Fuuma come here allready!

I think this Fuuma will be bored when Kamui leaves, he seemed to have fun fighting with him.  But if this Fuuma could counter Kamui, that means there aren't many people who can fight at his level.  Which kinda makes me wonder about him.

Although whenever either group leaves, it might pull the others in as well.  When Seishirou left he caused Mokona to dimension hop, and since they all got their power from Yuuko, it'll probably happen again.

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #332 on: August 13 2006, 05:54 am »
Umm.... I personally dislike Shounen-ai and I STILL like the stuff CLAMP does (in particullar, Tsubasa and CCS). The whole Shounen-ai hintings don't really stop me from reading it.

I find it hard to understand how people can say "I don't like shounen-ai".
 It makes sense if you say "I dont like romance" etc or if you find a particular pairing a bit.. squicky. But, well, I think that any canon pairing ..shouldnt be bad.. if the author/mangaka has told the story well. Fair enough, if you want to say you dislike random BL and shoujo-ai that has no real evidence in the canon then.. yeah. Same with het pairings that have no evidence. But dismissing something that's been well developed right from the start, just because you dont want to see two guys together, is gonna get on alot of people's nerves. It's all personal opinion in the end, though, I guess.

Plus, saying you dont like shounen-ai/shoujo-ai in general is sorta.. discriminative. Same as if you said "I dont like gay couples" in real life.  And anyway, one of the main themes CLAMP like to include in their storys is that love is love, no matter what the gender, age etc is. If it doesnt hurt anyone, what's wrong with it?
 Saying you like CLAMP but dont like shounen-ai is going against one of the things that the CLAMP label stands for.
Anyway, that's almost totally off-topic.

If we get 126 early, or at least some spoilers, we should only have about a week left to wait now, right?

I like the fact it isnt obvious where the story's gonna go between now and the obvious final showdown sorta business with FWR. We can vaguely guess the stuff about Kuro and Fai and the vampireness, and the Syaoran stuff, but really CLAMP could take this anywhere now.

Offline penaro

« Reply #333 on: August 13 2006, 06:05 am »
I'm just CURIOUS out of my mind how the ANIME is gonna deal with this....hahah so far the anime is total crap but it will be interesting to see how they handle this hardcore stuff in the manga....

ackk i can't wait for 126...i say R!Syaoran should have some more dialogue, no? ;)

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #334 on: August 13 2006, 07:09 am »
about Real Shaolan,he seems very concerned towards all the drama that has taken place between Sakura kurogane and Fai  :surprised:...in a certain manner he reacted exactly like Clone Shalan would have did if he had been in his normal state.he apologized for making trouble and was totally shocked when he heard that Fai was going to die,it was certainly due to the fact that he already knew everybody through Clone Shaolan eye  :keke:...

so to a certain extent we can suppose that we will hastilly get accustomed to him,because his personnality his very close to Clone Shaolan,even if he seems a little more genuine  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #335 on: August 13 2006, 07:33 am »
about Real Shaolan,he seems very concerned towards all the drama that has taken place between Sakura kurogane and Fai :surprised:...in a certain manner he reacted exactly like Clone Shalan would have did if he had been in his normal state.he apologized for making trouble and was totally shocked when he heard that Fai was going to die,it was certainly due to the fact that he already knew everybody through Clone Shaolan eye :keke:...

so to a certain extent we can suppose that we will hastilly get accustomed to him,because his personnality his very close to Clone Shaolan,even if he seems a little more genuine :okay:
I agree with you Takasenko(hehe, we're twin souls) :rotfl:
RSyaoran has been watching all the Clone's life, but it can mean that RSyao could be or not in love with Sakura, but I think that he don't  'cause his reaction when he arrived. CloneSyao hasn't feelings for her and RSyaoran...I sense we'll have to wait... :hmp:

gomen off topic:  if Clone Syaoran hasn't any heart and RSyaoran has his entire heart...where are the feelings and memories? I'm very confused... :(

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #336 on: August 13 2006, 07:52 am »
at first sight,real shaolan does not want to interfere between the love bond that links Clone Shaolan to sakura,and tries as much as he can to wake his clone  :surprised:.
when he got back his other half heart that was in his clone i think that he acquired at the same time all the feelings that Clone shaolan has built into it,but however real Shaolan didn't seem afterwards to feel the same way as Clone Shaolan towards sakura...maybe that he has saved this half heart somewhere in his body and intended to find a way to give it back to Clone Shaolan in some way (peharps that yuko has an idea :keke:)

but for now i think that he is going to protect sakura in order to bring back her to Clone Shaolan  :okay:
« Last Edit: August 13 2006, 09:08 am by Tatasenko »

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #337 on: August 13 2006, 08:51 am »
mmm...maybe.but when Sakura wakes up in that bubble, RSyaoran doesn't worry about get out her from it, he only wants to destroy Clone...in this chapter, he isn't beside her as in others scenes as Clone did. Maybe , the reason is Fai's life, but I can't wait more...
besides, I think RSyaoran really knows about Clone's past feelings, but he tries to hide them, as you said. The question at the moment is if RSyaoran feels something for her, but now we're sure that Sakura is feeling something...I hope we konw it soon...!

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #338 on: August 13 2006, 09:09 am »
Well, he wasn't beside her because he was having his leg treated.  Kinda did have a sword go through it, y'know? ^_^'

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #339 on: August 13 2006, 09:11 am »
Well, he wasn't beside her because he was having his leg treated. Kinda did have a sword go through it, y'know? ^_^'
yeah, you've reason ,maybe I'm asking soo much, I can't wait...