AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176531 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #340 on: August 13 2006, 09:22 am »
don't worry,i think that real shaolan really feels something for Sakura (even if he will never show her openly due to the fact that he knows her heart only belongs to our shaolan  :wink:),because when she begged him to not kill clone shaolan he imediately stopped,so her tears have reached him  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #341 on: August 13 2006, 09:32 am »
i agree, perhaps real syao does have similar feelings for sakuar, but since his clone is who grew up with sakura, the clone 's got first dibs? XP

im curious, will fai e willing to use his magci now? he;s already broken his vow, plus, his power is at half mast, ight? he wouldnt have to worry about losing control. (IF that was the reason for the tatoo)
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #342 on: August 13 2006, 09:53 am »
i think that Fai has already lost control of himself as soon as kurogane has broken his mask  :okay:!
so now this is just a question of time before Fai talks his heart out  :wink:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #343 on: August 13 2006, 10:06 am »
R!Syao was worry when C!Syao was walking to Sakura

[img=http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3750/13ro9.th.jpg]

I think he has feeling for her, may be not love, but some kind of sympathy?He grow up looking at her atfer all.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #344 on: August 13 2006, 10:20 am »
anyhow Sakura is so lovely that anyone who get to know her is automatically moved by his flawlessness  :greengrin:

* Forum Family *

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #345 on: August 13 2006, 12:07 pm »
anyhow Sakura is so lovely that anyone who get to know her is automatically moved by his flawlessness :greengrin:

Yeah, I wonder if Subaru and Kamui travel with them some time who could be the things? I have like 3 or 4 special CLAMP pictures of Kamui and Sakura and they look cute, I'll love to see something like that in the manga.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #346 on: August 13 2006, 12:11 pm »
Sakura is as the same title of mokona a mascot of CLAMP's universe,so it is naturally that she is coupled with every of their most beloved characters  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #347 on: August 13 2006, 12:15 pm »
Sakura is as the same title of mokona a mascot of CLAMP's universe,so it is naturally that she is coupled with every of their most beloved characters :okay:

Yeah ^_^, I like this picture in particular a lot:

Yay for the black outfits XD

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #348 on: August 13 2006, 12:30 pm »
black seems really to be CLAMP's color predilection,and the most striking is that this color tends to thin even more the body of their characters...every details have his importance with CLAMP  :wink:

* Forum Family *

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
« Reply #349 on: August 13 2006, 03:08 pm »
I find it hard to understand how people can say "I don't like shounen-ai".
 It makes sense if you say "I dont like romance" etc or if you find a particular pairing a bit.. squicky. But, well, I think that any canon pairing ..shouldnt be bad.. if the author/mangaka has told the story well. Fair enough, if you want to say you dislike random BL and shoujo-ai that has no real evidence in the canon then.. yeah. Same with het pairings that have no evidence. But dismissing something that's been well developed right from the start, just because you dont want to see two guys together, is gonna get on alot of people's nerves. It's all personal opinion in the end, though, I guess.

Plus, saying you dont like shounen-ai/shoujo-ai in general is sorta.. discriminative. Same as if you said "I dont like gay couples" in real life.  And anyway, one of the main themes CLAMP like to include in their storys is that love is love, no matter what the gender, age etc is. If it doesnt hurt anyone, what's wrong with it?
 Saying you like CLAMP but dont like shounen-ai is going against one of the things that the CLAMP label stands for.
Anyway, that's almost totally off-topic.
Quote said by Znuse

I said I dislike Shounen-ai, not HATE. What I HATE is Yaoi (but that's beside the point since I don't  really see any Yaoi in CLAMP's works) Anyway, I also realise that CLAMP believes that "love has no bounds" which is why they include, at the very least, little hints of it in almost any manga they create. I don't hate them for it, nor do I support it with all my heart, but I just plain ACCEPT it. Just like I accept that there is homosexuality in real life.
All I was trying to say is that just because a manga I like shows signs of Shounen-ai, doesn't mean I'm going to stop reading it or critisize it and it's creators, (like hell I will! CLAMP are some of my favorite manga-ka!). Oh, and.... yes, this is completely off topic here ^^; I apologise for my little rant.

The vampire thing is... kinda weird for me. All I can say is I REALLY feel sorry for Fai! I feel like he has had the worst luck this past few chapters. At least Kurogane's there to help him though.

Is it just me.... or does CLAMP use the idea of a character losing/being blind in one eye ALOT? (I don't mind, but a friend of mine says it's becoming too cliche in their works for her taste)
They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #350 on: August 13 2006, 03:30 pm »
The vampire thing is... kinda weird for me. All I can say is I REALLY feel sorry for Fai! I feel like he has had the worst luck this past few chapters.

That's normal for CLAMP.  They often pick a character  that they love to angst the hell out of.  Fye's actually pretty well off for what they normally do as Subaru and Kamui had it much worst.  Poor Subaru, he's my favourite character but I want him to die so much simply because I know that's the only way he'll ever be happy now.  Kamui at least still has Fuuma ...for now...*suspiciously eyes CLAMP*

Is it just me.... or does CLAMP use the idea of a character losing/being blind in one eye ALOT? (I don't mind, but a friend of mine says it's becoming too cliche in their works for her taste)

They do.  The list count is over a dozen I think.  I wouldn't really call it cliche though, it's more like their trademark.  But then again I'm bias since I always have fun playing the "Whose Going to Lose An Eye This Time!" game.  Unfortunately I lost for TRC.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #351 on: August 13 2006, 06:28 pm »
in my prediction
real syaoran and clone syaoran have a love with sakura but the real syaoran must stop clone syaoran first because clone syaoran was berserk now and his mind all about "collect the feather of sakura" or he want to get his eyes back

but actually i'm confused between clone syaoran and real syaoran with their feeling to sakura (can't tell)

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #352 on: August 13 2006, 07:13 pm »
We need to know more, things are very unsure at this point  :cry:

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #353 on: August 13 2006, 07:36 pm »
Yeah ^_^, I like this picture in particular a lot:

Yay for the black outfits XD

I find this one cute myself, love Syaoran peeking behind Fuuma. XD

Actually, I think I've seen more Subaru and Kamui pics of them at the same age in those CLAMP in Wonderland things than Kamui and Sakura.  But that's probably because Kamui and Subaru's characters are over 15 years old.  I think they either shrunk Subaru or made him 15 for TRC, because in most of the illustrations of the two, Kamui is shorter.

Okay, enough about images.  I always thought that Fai's tattoo was his way of using his magic without Ashura noticing.  Yuuko said it was to keep the powers within and Fai said that he wouldn't use magic without it.  Fai used magic right in front of Ashura to go to Yuuko and Ashura didn't wake up.  So I think it's like a cloaking device of sorts (that sounded cheesy, sorry...).  But it could also be that it was used to control his powers.

On if R!Syaoran has feelings or not, you have to remember that he had never truly met that Sakura before.  It's a little hard to fall in love with someone you've never truly met.  So maybe after they interact for a while something may arise.  Who knows, anything is possible.  What I'd like is for the clone to gain a heart and her be with him.  But it all depends on what she fell in love with, his heart or his body.  Because right now his heart is within R!Syaoran.

Perhaps in the long run, her losing her memories of him was for the better.  Think of how things would have been if this had happened with her remembering her past with him.  It would probably have been far more painful.
« Last Edit: August 14 2006, 01:10 am by nefadol »

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #354 on: August 13 2006, 09:50 pm »
CLAMP has created a "love triangle" between Sakura/Clone Shaolan/real Shaolan,so even if i don't like the idea it is more likely that one of two boys die (in order to avoid any doubt about Sakura true feelings  :sweatdrop:)...

however if that's the case i really don't think that they will kill each other,because Sakura will never forgive Real Shaolan for killing Clone Shaolan,as much as she will never forgive Clone Shaolan for killing Real Shaolan  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #355 on: August 14 2006, 12:18 am »
CLAMP has created a "love triangle" between Sakura/Clone Shaolan/real Shaolan,so even if i don't like the idea it is more likely that one of two boys die (in order to avoid any doubt about Sakura true feelings :sweatdrop:)...

however if that's the case i really don't think that they will kill each other,because Sakura will never forgive Real Shaolan for killing Clone Shaolan,as much as she will never forgive Clone Shaolan for killing Real Shaolan :okay:
I agree with you, Sakura is going to be ver very very confused...and all of us!!!

I've another crazy idea, SPOILER BEWARE!!!! :heh:

Show content
I'm starting to believe that Fujitaka is a Clow's creation, since it's too much chance that Fujitaka found CloneSyao, Fujitaka knew Clow, cloneSyao could meet Sakura,...FWR had to know the future for send Clone to ClowKingdom!
No, I haven't forgotten what Yuuko said about "hitsuzen"

now, your opinion...

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #356 on: August 14 2006, 12:56 am »
Oh, I'm pretty sure that Clow country's 'Clow' knew he was a clone.  Touya knew that something wasn't right with Syaoran and talked to Clow about it.  All Clow said was "Let us believe in the future", then he looked at the ruins.  He very well knew.  Seems Yukito was the only one who didn't notice anything.

Don't know about Fujitaka being a creation, but in CCS he was
Show content
Clow's reincarnation's soul split in half.
  Makes sense that they're both dead, right?  At least I think they're both dead in Tsubasa, it's been a while since I read that part of the story.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #357 on: August 14 2006, 01:13 am »
after all this events we can claim that now both Yuko and Fei Wong Reed hasn't only the power to travel across dimensions,they can also proceed on the future,and the fact that they have the ability to control time and space means that they already know what is going to happen  :shifty:...

but Yuko doesn't seem to have the will of changing this future,because she only acts according to our heroes wishes,without influencing their choices.
however fei Wong Reed certainly wants to modify something,and that's why he leads secretly the group towards the fate he wants them to fulfill  :okay:...

it's just a supposition of course,CLAMP's characters are so mysterious  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #358 on: August 14 2006, 01:31 am »
after all this events we can claim that now both Yuko and Fei Wong Reed hasn't only the power to travel across dimensions,they can also proceed on the future,and the fact that they have the ability to control time and space means that they already know what is going to happen :shifty:...

but Yuko doesn't seem to have the will of changing this future,because she only acts according to our heroes wishes,without influencing their choices.
however fei Wong Reed certainly wants to modify something,and that's why he leads secretly the group towards the fate he wants them to fulfill :okay:...

it's just a supposition of course,CLAMP's characters are so mysterious :keke:

then...do you mean that Yuuko and Clow could be a kind of "gods"? If they can know the future...

er?what? Yuuko knew that  all was going to happen!!! 
*calms a bit*
she have her reasons, isn't she?

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #359 on: August 14 2006, 01:51 am »
Yuuko has a fatalistic state of mind,so whatever happen,even if it means the death of our heroes or the destruction of the world i think she will not prevent this fate ... BUT ONLY if this future was really supposed to come true!
i mean that if this dramatic future  wasn't the initial and has been changed by Fei Wong Reed she will probably demonstrate herself in order to fix everything   :wink:!

she will never go against destiny,but she will also never allow someome to change it  :okay:

* Forum Family *