AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176549 times)

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #360 on: August 14 2006, 05:24 am »
It has a ring to it that makes sense and a solid framework for the whole tale, for the two overseeing powers to contest over whether the future that was meant to be will come true or not. I very much like that theory for the simple effectiveness. It escapes me, in which book or movie something along those same lines was used!
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #361 on: August 14 2006, 05:32 am »
I find this one cute myself, love Syaoran peeking behind Fuuma. XD

*snickers* I like how the three of them have cameras, stalking Sakura and Kamui.

Better be careful guys, Fuuma is rather possessive of Kamui. :P
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #362 on: August 14 2006, 05:46 am »
it is difficult to guess what will be the outcome of all those messy fates,but i think that CLAMP may not give us a single ending,because as there is many others dimensions,it is more likely that there is an infinity of future possible in accordance with each character different life  :okay:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #363 on: August 14 2006, 05:57 am »
I find this one cute myself, love Syaoran peeking behind Fuuma. XD

Actually, I think I've seen more Subaru and Kamui pics of them at the same age in those CLAMP in Wonderland things than Kamui and Sakura.  But that's probably because Kamui and Subaru's characters are over 15 years old.  I think they either shrunk Subaru or made him 15 for TRC, because in most of the illustrations of the two, Kamui is shorter.

Yeah, I have more of Kamui and Subaru, that's easy, after all they are more related than Kamui and Sakura, I reallylike CLAMP's special pictures.

*snickers* I like how the three of them have cameras, stalking Sakura and Kamui.
Better be careful guys, Fuuma is rather possessive of Kamui. :P

I love that picture! is of my favorites, I love the they are stalking Kamui and Sakura too, specially Fuuma and Tomoyo with the video cameras! oh yeah, careful people, you dn't want to mess with an angry Fuma, do you?

Fuuma: *recording Kamui with the camara* Jeje...
-Random guy about to pass near Sakura and Kamui-
Fuuma: Do not even think about it *death-glare*
Random Guy: O_OU okay... *walks away*

she will never go against destiny,but she will also never allow someome to change it

Yeah, I like Yuuko a lot, She has a very important roll in Tsubasa, I wonder if they are going to say more about Yuuko and Clow in the Future.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #364 on: August 14 2006, 06:26 am »
yeah,Yuuko is definitely the most interesting character of all CLAMP's universe!
she is the one who brings together the intertwined destinies of their characters,and she also summons up the lost souls to give them another chance of finding happinness and freedom  :keke:

i will not qualify Yuuko of a goddess,but rather as a "Valkyrie" who purge the spoiled heart.
i wonder if there is somebody else ABOVE her,it would be incredible to think that she is also controlled by another one person  :sad5:...

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #365 on: August 14 2006, 07:24 am »
Fuuma: *recording Kamui with the camara* Jeje...
-Random guy about to pass near Sakura and Kamui-
Fuuma: Do not even think about it *death-glare*
Random Guy: O_OU okay... *walks away*

lol, I'm surprised Random Guy managed to survive.  Can you imagine what would have happened if he did more than walk pass.

Fuuma: *still video recording*
Random Guy #2: *walks over to Kamui and starts flirting* Hey there...you're pretty cute...
Fuuma: *beheads RG2 with his bare hands*
Kamui: FUUMA!
Fuuma: It is what he wished for.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #366 on: August 14 2006, 07:30 am »
lol, I'm surprised Random Guy managed to survive. Can you imagine what would have happened if he did more than walk pass.

Random Guy #2: *walks over to Kamui and starts flirting* Hey there...you're pretty cute...

He always uses the "It was their wish" excuse to kill somebody, doesn't he? He seems to be eyeing Syaoran in that pic though. :XD:

Yuuko would also have to be my favorite CLAMP female character, most of the others severely got on my nerves.  You have to love her cheekiness, drunkiness, and greediness...plus she's wise.  There's no goody-goody about her.  Hokuto would probably be a close second for female characters.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #367 on: August 14 2006, 10:07 am »
T_T Ooh, chapter 126 is still so far away. In a way, that early chapter was a curse.

So, what does everyone think 126 is going to deal with? More FaixKuroness or will we finally be getting back to S/S? Not that I WANT the focus to shift back, I sincerely want to see Fai's reaction to the whole vampire thing. He seemed to accept it by the look on his face in the two-page spread, but who knows how he'll handle it now that it's done?

Gyaaah, I want it to be here already. *pouts*
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #368 on: August 14 2006, 10:23 am »
Probably Fai's reaction to the whole thing and then also dealing with restoring the water.  Kurogane still has to pay for it, I think.  I don't believe his blood to Fai was the payment for the water, as Yuuko didn't get anything out of it.

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #369 on: August 14 2006, 11:15 am »

Cool one!!! xD

Kamui: *semi-angst* I wonder why they always wish to die...
Fuuma: >=D jeje...

Probably Fai's reaction to the whole thing and then also dealing with restoring the water. Kurogane still has to pay for it, I think. I don't believe his blood to Fai was the payment for the water, as Yuuko didn't get anything out of it.

Yeah, we still have to see that and, how the magi-pots-of-water works, because they need a lot of water! also onw thing... normally when the TRC!Tachi is in one world and something's not right they *somehow* fix it or make it better (or worse...) I want to see the Tower!Tachi again! ;_; Fuuma! come here and get Kamui, Damn it
« Last Edit: August 14 2006, 02:21 pm by Yersi Fanel »

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #370 on: August 14 2006, 02:06 pm »

Omg. I love it. That cracked me up. XDD

I'm hoping for at least one more Kuro and Fai-central chapter before we get back to the R! and C! Syaoran plot. And hopefully the next chapter will be long enough to make us forget the pain of  this very long wait. ^_^

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #371 on: August 14 2006, 04:52 pm »
Omg. I love it. That cracked me up. XDD

I'm hoping for at least one more Kuro and Fai-central chapter before we get back to the R! and C! Syaoran plot. And hopefully the next chapter will be long enough to make us forget the pain of this very long wait. ^_^

I do like the Kuro-Fainess, I wish the chapters were longer so there could be Kuro-Fainess and more about the Tokyo world story *nod, nod*

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #372 on: August 15 2006, 01:12 am »
for now i think that even if the next chapter isn't about Kurogane and Fai we shouldn't complain because CLAMP really gratified us with all those gorgeous pictures of KuroFai,there are enough to do an album  :haha:!
but o f couse the more CLAMP give us the more we ask,so i don't want this scene to stop so early  :keke:!we need to see Fai's reaction to his new blood,because he looks terribly shocked on the last panel,like if he was in trance...maybe that the transformation is going to be awfully painful (i can see Kurogane embrace him in his arms to help him bear the grief   :wink:)

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #373 on: August 15 2006, 07:44 am »
im guessing in the next chapter, fai would probably sleep thru atleat half, while we have kuro pay for the water or something (tho being VERY reluctant to leave fai's side :3 ) we'd probably get sakura waking up calling syaoran's name or something <_<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #374 on: August 15 2006, 08:36 am »
Sakura is going to bungle all the KuroFainess,so she better stay asleep or else Kurogane will be very pissed  :shifty: (i can imagine him punching her discretly behind the head just to have an excuse for staying a little longer on the bed with Fai  :haha:)

* Forum Family *

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #375 on: August 15 2006, 08:42 am »
When she wakes up you're probably going to have Subaru doing the "it was my fault" line again and apologize to her.  He looked pretty remorseful when looking at her while she was asleep, wait until she's awake. Subaru is a sweetie, but he blames himself too much. -_-

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #376 on: August 15 2006, 09:42 am »
When she wakes up you're probably going to have Subaru doing the "it was my fault" line again and apologize to her.  He looked pretty remorseful when looking at her while she was asleep, wait until she's awake. Subaru is a sweetie, but he blames himself too much. -_-

Yeah, he was that complex, Kami must be very pantient with him XD.

Kamui: I'm tired...
Subaru: Sorry, it's my fault we have to run away.
Kami: -_- don't worry Subaru, really.... *gives Subaru his "Chicken soup for the soul" book*

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #377 on: August 15 2006, 09:53 am »
Yeah, he was that complex, Kami must be very pantient with him XD.

Kamui: I'm tired...
Subaru: Sorry, it's my fault we have to run away.
Kami: -_- don't worry Subaru, really.... *gives Subaru his "Chicken soup for the soul" book*

you should make a banner with Subaru saying to everyone:
"sorry,it's my fault if there is no chapter this week"  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #378 on: August 15 2006, 04:40 pm »
you should make a banner with Subaru saying to everyone:
"sorry,it's my fault if there is no chapter this week" :haha:

Okay! xP that's a sweet idea! XD

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #379 on: August 15 2006, 10:15 pm »
it would be funny to see Subaru and kamui talking to how much they feel sorry for each other  :keke:

Subaru : i'm so sorry kamui
kamui : i'm sorry for you being sorry for me
Subaru : no,it's me who is sorry for you being sorry for me,for me being sorry for you
Kamui :no,it's me who is sorry for you being sorry for me, for me being sorry for you, for you being sorry for me ... by the way,why are we sorry?
Subaru : because there is no chapter this week because of me
Kamui : WHAT? I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU !!!  :haha:

* Forum Family *