AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 176546 times)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #380 on: August 16 2006, 12:05 am »
it would be funny to see Subaru and kamui talking to how much they feel sorry for each other  :keke:

Subaru : i'm so sorry kamui
kamui : i'm sorry for you being sorry for me
Subaru : no,it's me who is sorry for you being sorry for me,for me being sorry for you
Kamui :no,it's me who is sorry for you being sorry for me, for me being sorry for you, for you being sorry for me ... by the way,why are we sorry?
Subaru : because there is no chapter this week because of me
Kamui : WHAT? I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU !!!  :haha:
haha!

and Sakura:I forgive you Kamui-Subaru, cause I've a too much big heart...I'd forgive verybody in this world, but SYAORAN!!! demo...which of two??

*Sakura plays with dices to guess it*

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #381 on: August 16 2006, 12:27 am »
haha!

and Sakura:I forgive you Kamui-Subaru, cause I've a too much big heart...I'd forgive verybody in this world, but SYAORAN!!! demo...which of two??

*Sakura plays with dices to guess it*

moreover Sakura has the gift to always win in hasard game  :surprised:,so i think that the dices will show her the Shaolan she WANTS to be with,in other word Clone Shaolan,but her desire may not be the REALITY,so the good answer could be Real Shaolan  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #382 on: August 16 2006, 09:36 am »
I was just stunned when the real Syaoran used Raitei Shourai. It was like...after all this time the current Syaoran..I felt he was nothing like the CCS one, so righteous, sort of emotionless as to the CCS one, etc etc. And seeing the true one and unraveling all that was..it was like..I mean I can't even bare to think what Sakura's going through. And Fai's situation is just insane.
Koko ni ite

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #383 on: August 16 2006, 09:41 am »
I was just stunned when the real Syaoran used Raitei Shourai. It was like...after all this time the current Syaoran..I felt he was nothing like the CCS one, so righteous, sort of emotionless as to the CCS one, etc etc. And seeing the true one and unraveling all that was..it was like..I mean I can't even bare to think what Sakura's going through. And Fai's situation is just insane.
actualy, i like Real syao more than  CCS syaoran. i guess i never liked any of the syaorans, in either animes :lol: (dont kill mee!! >_<) CCS syao was too angry and emotional i guess, while trc syao is just to plain boring. real syao, he seems interesting ^^;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #384 on: August 16 2006, 10:31 am »
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/999/02nz5.jpg

Well I've come to another theory. Seeing that the Real Syaoran uses Raitei Shourai and all of his past magic abilities of the CCS one, with even his sword, that means he could use CLOW CAAARDS. So looking at this image, if you look at his pants they seem like the size of Clow Cards, so I'm thinking he'll probably come to use them against the clone and get Sakura back, as with that Metal ringed staff he holds with him.

edit: Another idea. The metal staff he holds in a few images such as this one.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2595/tsubasa800aqt2.jpg

I'm thinking it might be his staff, like how in CCS Sakura has her staff, and Clow Reed has his. It completely makes sense to me. Syaoran's just too cool.

Anyone else agree or come up with this? What do you think?
« Last Edit: August 16 2006, 09:44 pm by Syaozen »
Koko ni ite

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #385 on: August 16 2006, 11:15 am »
i think that theory is a little bit stretched, its possible but i think its because the pants look cooler that way oO. besides there are many pros and cons on the theory of real syaoran being the syaoran from CCS.
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #386 on: August 16 2006, 11:53 am »
Well haven't you ever wondered why the clothing he has here is different from the current Syaoran from Clow Country? The one from Clow just has plain white pants along with a black sleeveless shirt and a coat thingy. Fai and Kurogane look the same, but Syaoran doesn't.

As for the thing about Syaoran being the same one from CCS, I didn't really mean it that way, but it's very possible. But then that's when Sakura comes in. Woo confusion.

edit: I take that back. He was sealed away as a child. So the possibility of him being the one from CCS is irrelevent. I think he was originally in Clow Country along with Sakura, but was sealed away and was misplaced with a clone instead.
Koko ni ite

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #387 on: August 16 2006, 01:41 pm »
Well at the end of the CCS Manga, Sayoran had to leave for a while, what was it two or three years? But then again I could be wrong...........
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #388 on: August 16 2006, 06:52 pm »
Well at the end of the CCS Manga, Sayoran had to leave for a while, what was it two or three years? But then again I could be wrong...........
yeah you are right but it is still illogical compared with tsubasa flow of time,because Real Shaolan has been kidnapped as a child,and has been jailed ALL his chidhood until his teenage age(he seems to be about 16 years old now),so he can't be CCS Shaolan due to the fact that this one was about 11 years old if i remenber well  :keke:

poor Shaolan,he has so many years to catch up  :sweatdrop:...

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Katfreak

• Katfreaks' back and the claws are bared!
« Reply #389 on: August 16 2006, 07:10 pm »
Er, can i offer a theory about the R!Syaoran and his actions so far? He has bluntly stated he isn't in love with Sakura coz the love din't stem from his heart. The only reason he stoped when Sakura shouted at him was probably coz he was startled that she would still care for Cl!Syaoran after what has happened so far.

Sigh...Am i ranting? (Again?) Soz

By the way how do you put one of these pics as picture that comes up when you post? I haven't got a clue...
With all opposites in life...one often wonders where we stand...

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #390 on: August 16 2006, 07:26 pm »
No, you're not ranting. This is a chapter discussion anyway, so feel free to counter anything you see wrong about the story or how you feel about it.

But yeah that is true about the real Syaoran not having any feelings for Sakura...he wanted the fake Syaoran to have a heart of his own, but he ended up not having one. All I can say so far though is that his half of the real Syaoran's heart is the only thing that's been keeping the fake Syaoran the way he was. Once the seal was broken however everything fell apart, as you can see with how crazy he went.

And about him being locked all his life...he gave up his freedom and time for being able to cross worlds as well(His life is gone!). I don't exactly understand what that really means...but I'm guessing after the real Syaoran does what he needs to do, he won't be having a good steady life from there on out.

All I can say is that the clone will probably end up having a heart somehow...maybe the real Syaoran dies protecting him from Fei wong..?..and uhh..Sakura and fake Syaoran live happily ever after? Just some stupid conclusion I made up.

Try using www.imageshack.us for linking your images to a website too.
« Last Edit: August 16 2006, 09:45 pm by Syaozen »
Koko ni ite

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #391 on: August 16 2006, 08:47 pm »
I don't know if this bellongs to this thread, but I'm puzzled about what's with that staff Syaoran has, this one I mean:

I'm wondering what it is, and when we're gonna see that in action, now that Hien is gone. That and which Syaoran is holding it ^_^;.

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #392 on: August 16 2006, 09:40 pm »
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/999/02nz5.jpg

Well I've come to another theory. Seeing that the Real Syaoran uses Raitei Shourai and all of his past magic abilities of the CCS one, with even his sword, that means he could use CLOW CAAARDS. So looking at this image, if you look at his pants they seem like the size of Clow Cards, so I'm thinking he'll probably come to use them against the clone and get Sakura back, as with that Metal ringed staff he holds with him. I've always had this idea since I set my eyes on this image.

edit: Another idea. The metal staff he holds in a few images such as this one.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2595/tsubasa800aqt2.jpg

I'm thinking it might be his staff, like how in CCS Sakura has her staff, and Clow Reed has his. It completely makes sense to me. Syaoran's just too cool.

Anyone else agree or come up with this? What do you think?

From the picture that I put up it looks like the real Syaoran, but from yours it looks like the fake. I dunno, maybe Bee Train had no clue either so they drew it mistakenly.

Anyway, my theory about the staff being like...Syaoran's magic staff. Here's Clow Reed's staff, which Eriol also uses.
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/1150/estaffmangaqe2.jpg

Then there's Sakura's true staff.
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8430/starwand2mangakc9.jpg

Compare the metal staff Syaoran's holding to these...similar? They're all extremely long and such strange things representing where their magic comes from is the structure of the top. I'm not quite sure what Syaoran's thing is, but it looks similar to moon...just slightly though..

What are they used for? Well Eriol's and Sakura's were both used for Clow cards...but who knows? I can be completely wrong...but I would love it if Clow cards fell into the story. That'd just be..insane. Lol is it just me or am I the only one freakishly excited for what I believe is coming up?
« Last Edit: August 16 2006, 10:05 pm by Syaozen »
Koko ni ite

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #393 on: August 16 2006, 10:18 pm »
I don't know if this bellongs to this thread, but I'm puzzled about what's with that staff Syaoran has, this one I mean:

I'm wondering what it is, and when we're gonna see that in action, now that Hien is gone. That and which Syaoran is holding it ^_^;.

I think it some kind of a compas , i remember seeing Syaoran using it and looking at the sky at the same time, I though he can read something from the stars and with that staff.... That's what I think though

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #394 on: August 17 2006, 12:55 am »
Maybe it's a compass that can be navigated by R!Syaoran, to find C!Syaoran?

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #395 on: August 17 2006, 01:02 am »
but we haven't yet seen this compass in the manga  :surprised:...so maybe it is an artefact that one of the two shaolan has the power to summon,but it could also be an item that Yuuko will give to the group in order to open the ruins of clow (a sort of keyblade like in kingdom heart  :keke:)
« Last Edit: August 17 2006, 02:43 am by Tatasenko »

* Forum Family *

Offline penaro

« Reply #396 on: August 17 2006, 01:21 am »
yeah i think it's just a representation of his archaeological background....nothing more

and wheres 126??? ahhhh

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #397 on: August 17 2006, 01:21 am »
but we haven't yet see this compass in the manga :surprised:...so maybe it is an artefact that one of the two shaolan has the power to summon,but it could also be an item that Yuuko will give to the group in order to open the ruins of clow (a sort of keyblade like in kingdom heart :keke:)
but we've seen in Lecourt a extrange clock on the Sakura's memories, isn't it?

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #398 on: August 17 2006, 02:51 am »
yeah i think it's just a representation of his archaeological background....nothing more

and wheres 126??? ahhhh

we have to wait still one week,it will be released on august 23th,but if you wan't to scream your impatience go to the topic "no chapter this week",there you will find a Mokona's punchinball to calm your nerves  :haha:!

* Forum Family *

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #399 on: August 17 2006, 03:02 am »
we have to wait still one week,it will be released on august 23th,but if you wan't to scream your impatience go to the topic "no chapter this week",there you will find a Mokona's punchinball to calm your nerves  :haha:!

But if we're lucky we might get it early again :3 Or at least some spoilers at the weekend..