AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 165187 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #440 on: August 20 2006, 08:49 am »
I guess it's too much to wish for in hoping that 126 would be leaked early again? Or that we'd get some spoilers? Anyone?! I'm dying over here T___T
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #441 on: August 20 2006, 08:53 am »
I guess it's too much to wish for in hoping that 126 would be leaked early again? Or that we'd get some spoilers? Anyone?! I'm dying over here T___T

At this point in time my brain has gelatinized and is slowly dripping out my ears. GAAAAH. "Patience is a virtue" my left buttcheek.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #442 on: August 20 2006, 08:57 am »
I'm so spoooiled, but for the past few weeks we've gotten early leakage of the chapters and some sort of spoiler, and I know it's only Saturday but STILL NOTHING. It's enough to make me weep small tears of Tsubbasa-deprived sorrow. I want to see vampire!Fai, dammit! DAMMIT!!

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #443 on: August 20 2006, 09:14 am »
in chapter 125 i was wondering why anybody was taking care of kurogane's wounds...i mean that while Satsuki was trying to heal Fai and that Nataku was fixing real Shaolan's leg,Kurogane was standing there against the wall with a look that was saying "i will kill the first that approach me"   :sweatdrop:
however his back seems to have been badly injured by Clone Shaolan when he was protecting Fai:

the back of his shirt is totally ripped and his back is scratched everywhere  :cry:!

but i think that he didn't want anybody to help him because he wanted everyone to concentrate on Fai,and maybe that the painful feeling that has dismayed his heart when he saw Fai at th edge of death made him forget about his physique injuries  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #444 on: August 20 2006, 09:20 am »
Emiko, what spoilers do you have???

This is my 200th post... I have to say something significant!

KuroxFai is love! And is my OTP...and a ferret bit my toe today.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline mini_flo

• We're so cute together, ne?
« Reply #445 on: August 20 2006, 09:21 am »
i wonder when the next chapter is gonna come out...its taking a while...I WANNA SEE FAI!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #446 on: August 20 2006, 09:29 am »
i wonder when the next chapter is gonna come out...its taking a while...I WANNA SEE FAI!
it will come out this comming wednesday.

as for spoilers, keep checking the LJs, especialy chibiyuuto. he ALWAYS has the spoilers!!
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #447 on: August 20 2006, 09:29 am »
I'm afraid I don't have any spoilers, envyofthestage. I was just lamenting about how we've gotten spoilers for the last couple weeks, and this week, thus far, we haven't gotten anything.

Bad luck about the ferret. An octopus clamped itself around my foot once. It was a little one, though, and I stepped on it so I guess I deserved it.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #448 on: August 20 2006, 09:34 am »
*cackles*

That reminds me of a story I saw on MSN where 4 penguins died in a car accident but the octopus was okay.

Whoa, off topic! XD
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #449 on: August 20 2006, 07:58 pm »
Just confirming: R!Syaoran has his whole heart back, right?

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #450 on: August 20 2006, 08:02 pm »
yes. he has his whole heart now
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #451 on: August 20 2006, 08:02 pm »

He got the yin-yang back, so I would say yes he does.

I hope next chapter will be interesting...Though I wonder if Fai will be conscious at all. As people have said, he needs some sleep. Maybe we'll go see what clone!Syaoran is up to with FWR while Fai gets some rest.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #452 on: August 20 2006, 08:09 pm »
i just hope we atleast see kurogane WATCHING over the sleeping mage. kuro wouldntt leave fai's side for an instant XD
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #453 on: August 20 2006, 08:24 pm »
Now that Kamui has helped grant Kurogane's wish, the X people should get their water, right? So they might go deal with that, which could be another thing to see in the next chapter. Maybe we could get some Kamui and Subaru stuff - maybe Kamui trying to get Subaru to leave again. Oh, maybe we'll find out their backstory soon! Maybe real!Syaoran will have something to do. Sometime the group needs to discuss their plans for future movement, figure out what to do what with clone!Syaoran having run off. What's the plan of action? Maybe they should wait for Sakura and Fai to wake up before they talk about that, though.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #454 on: August 20 2006, 08:41 pm »
I think that when the deal with wishes will be over Kurogane will ask Yuuko to tell him everything she knows about the man who killed his mother...
I seriously doubt that CLAMP with provide us with more kuroxfay fanservice (much as I want it). We will probably have to wait a few chapters for another serious conversation between ninja and the mage...
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #455 on: August 20 2006, 08:54 pm »
They won't do Kurofai. They said it directly at AX2006 CLAMP panel.

They laughed at it though. Who knows? Maybe they took it into consideration so that's why they made the Kamui/Kurogane Blood thing. Don't forget that they're women too, so they know exactly what fangirls want. As for boys...well they caught my attention, lol. Yukito and Touya was pretty surprising, I can't exactly say they're gay though, even though they did say they love each other lol. CCS world was pretty messed though, they really showed that love can be expressed in every way. Fujitaka with his late wife, Nadeshiko, Touya with Yukito, Eriol with Mizuki, Terada (some 20+ year old teacher) with Rika (10 year old girl), Yamazaki with Chiharu, and finally the most important, Syaoran and Sakura. Oh, don't forget Meilin who's in love with her own cousin!

Anyways, as they see it they're only strong companions(Kurogane and Fai). They wanted 2 adults to guide Syaoran since he's still only a kid. One who's great at fighting, one who's great at dealing with emotions with smiles, and the one inbetween (Syaoran). They certainly share a strong bond of friendship, but sorry girls, nothing more. Put it this way though, seeing the situation that he'll only accept Kurogane's blood, means that they'll be together in the end somehow. Not as lovers though, but maybe in some magical way that CLAMP always makes it. They might even die for Syaoran and Sakura's sake. Heh, we'll just have to wait won't we?
Koko ni ite

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #456 on: August 20 2006, 09:01 pm »
They won't do Kurofai. They said it directly at AX2006 CLAMP panel.

They laughed at it though. Who knows? Maybe they took it into consideration so that's why they made the Kamui/Kurogane Blood thing.

Anyways, as they see it they're only strong companions. They wanted 2 adults to guide Syaoran since he's still only a kid. One who's great at fighting, one who's great at dealing with emotions with smiles, and the one inbetween (Syaoran). They certainly share a strong bond of friendship, but sorry girls, nothing more. Put it this way though, seeing the situation that he'll only accept Kurogane's blood, means that they'll be together in the end somehow. Not as lovers though, but maybe in some magical way that CLAMP always makes it. They might even die for Syaoran and Sakura's sake. Heh, we'll just have to wait won't we?

They didn't say they  WON'T do KuroFai. There was some confusion over the AX translation - they didn't confirm KuroFai either, but CLAMP definitely didn't say that they won't do the pairing. So, like you said, everything is still up in the air.

Now that Kamui has helped grant Kurogane's wish, the X people should get their water, right? So they might go deal with that, which could be another thing to see in the next chapter. Maybe we could get some Kamui and Subaru stuff - maybe Kamui trying to get Subaru to leave again. Oh, maybe we'll find out their backstory soon! Maybe real!Syaoran will have something to do. Sometime the group needs to discuss their plans for future movement, figure out what to do what with clone!Syaoran having run off. What's the plan of action? Maybe they should wait for Sakura and Fai to wake up before they talk about that, though.

I hope we do get some Real Syaoran's backstory, or at least a bit more of an inkling to FWR's motives. Fai also seemed to knew more than  the others of whats going on so I hope he'll be awake to do some explaining.

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #457 on: August 20 2006, 09:04 pm »
Hmm..now that I think about it..all they did was ask if it was the fans' idea.

But seeing that, it certainly does show that they were surprised and weren't expecting it at all.

edit: I really hate this stuff. It totally ruins my mood whenever I think of the two now. I don't even like yuri. Buuut, that's just my opinion.

I hope we do get some Real Syaoran's backstory, or at least a bit more of an inkling to FWR's motives. Fai also seemed to knew more than the others of whats going on so I hope he'll be awake to do some explaining.

Well most of the stuff that Fai knew can certainly be explained by Syaoran or Yuuko. Most of the stuff was pretty straightforward anyway, all that's really left is the real Syaoran's explanation of what happened and why. It should finally reveal Fei Wong to the main characters too. It's gonna be hard repairing everything together. There's a completely different Syaoran with them, Sakura's in a huge mess, Fai's barely surviving, everyone's just in shock of what happened. I'm really hoping chapter 126 will relieve a lot of problems. We waited an extra week for it!
« Last Edit: August 20 2006, 09:14 pm by Syaozen »
Koko ni ite

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #458 on: August 20 2006, 09:10 pm »

But seeing that, it certainly does show that they were surprised and weren't expecting it at all.

edit: I really hate this stuff. It totally ruins my mood whenever I think of the two now. I don't even like yuri. Buuut, that's just my opinion.

the translation that said they said "its all in the fans heads" really pisses me off. it makes an entire comuntiy, consiting of millions of fangirls/guys sound like their wackos

the fact that they DIDNT DENY IT, is just as good s them admitting it.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #459 on: August 20 2006, 09:11 pm »

Look, I don't know about that.  They said Ohkawa blushed and asked that question in a teasing manner - and then the fangirls screams drown her out.  I wasn't there, so I wouldn't know. People can look at it both ways so its a bit dodgy to say KuroFai will or won't happen based on that interview.

Thats fine, but this is CLAMP. There bound to be hints of those 'stuff' in almost all oftheir works.They made 'Legal Drug' where the main male characters paw each other constantly, so don't be surprised if many of Clamps fans will ship same gender characters together.