AuthorTopic: Chapter 125  (Read 165193 times)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: Chapter 125
« Reply #500 on: August 21 2006, 03:15 pm »
Agreed. Usually I hat it guts to be spoilered, but if you're so eager for the next chapter, you often take what you can get. Yeah.

2 days to go... Gods, I'm dying here for the chapter! SO hope we'll get it early again!
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline kuromori

« Reply #501 on: August 21 2006, 03:19 pm »
Agreed. Usually I hat it guts to be spoilered, but if you're so eager for the next chapter, you often take what you can get. Yeah.

2 days to go... Gods, I'm dying here for the chapter! SO hope we'll get it early again!

Don't die!! *holds her hand* We'll get through this together! ^_^
(it's past midnight... I've entered super dork mode)
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves." - Lestat

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #502 on: August 21 2006, 03:43 pm »
I agree with SailorYuechan, some people just don't like to wait. I am one of those people. While I'm not going to flail my arms and run around the room until I get it, I will check the boards and the live journals.

It's not really a matter of anyone being crazy or sane. It a matter of personal preference. And with how Chapter 125 ended, can we really be blamed for our current impaitents? We all desperately want to know what's going to happen to Fay and the gang.

I can still find enjoyment in the chapters even if I have a little taste of whats going to happen. If anything that 'taste' only makes me want to see the scans more. And I frankly, don't see anything wrong that.  I am fangirl... and proud of it.

Edit: BTW  SailorYue-chan... I am in love with the new icon...  so cute!
thanks. i like it too X-3

me for spoilers, usualy the only thing i ask is 1 that your spoileing, and 2 grade of spoiler if its bigg. one time, in a forum for inuyasha, someone was discribing the happenimngs in the 3rd movie, he gave soemthing away that really ticked me off cuz it wass a big one...not HUGE, a minor deteail, but without warning...
Show content
he had said "Im surprised that sesshomaru just left his other arm there instaed of taking it
thats something i would have wished to avoid reading, cuz i was waiting to death for the movie to bereleawsed so i can buy it <.<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #503 on: August 21 2006, 03:45 pm »
Some people really like to find out current information. I'm sorry if it pissed you off, but I think yelling at the person was a bit much... Just because you don't like them doesn't mean other people don't like them, or shouldn't like them as you imply.

As for me, I don't mind spoilers sometimes. I'm like SailorYue-chan. I like details, but not huge spoilers such as endings. I'd like to know what's going to happen, especially after the cliffy that was the end of 125 (as Kuromori said). I'm not antsy about it, but I am curious.

(Yay first post.)

lol i didnt quite yell at him, matter of fact i took my comment off because it was too much. anyway yeah i can understand spoilers if it's that way, just a bit hard to get through when it's a huge plot twist that's been ruined for you. I lose a lot of that excitement feeling when something's been spoiled..all i can say is, there's no need to rush these things. Info will get to you sooner or later if you're looking for it.

Doesn't really matter what kind of spoiler it is to me though, spoiler is a spoiler. It ruins everything for me. Minor or not, can't accept them.
Koko ni ite

Offline kuromori

« Reply #504 on: August 21 2006, 04:02 pm »
thanks. i like it too X-3

me for spoilers, usualy the only thing i ask is 1 that your spoileing, and 2 grade of spoiler if its bigg. one time, in a forum for inuyasha, someone was discribing the happenimngs in the 3rd movie, he gave soemthing away that really ticked me off cuz it wass a big one...not HUGE, a minor deteail, but without warning...
Show content
he had said "Im surprised that sesshomaru just left his other arm there instaed of taking it
thats something i would have wished to avoid reading, cuz i was waiting to death for the movie to bereleawsed so i can buy it <.<

*nods* Understandable. That's the only time a spoiler is not okay with me. They need to have a fiar amount of warning before giving something away. People who just  say stuff without considering the feelings/wishes of others... really bug me...   But once again, I'll take almost any spoiler I can get my hands on!
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves." - Lestat

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #505 on: August 21 2006, 06:04 pm »
*pop out from nowhere* Remember Fangirls, this weel, IS TSUBASA WEEK! in other words, there's new chapter this week :D *plof*

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #506 on: August 21 2006, 06:33 pm »
The only reason I really want spoilers this week is that I wont be here for the actual release (And I'm sure most people here - or at least the ones who are following the manga as the new chapters are released - will know how evil that is D: )
Although, I suppose, if we dont get them, this'll be the first time in 15 weeks or so I'll get to read the scanlation first .o. Which is nice I guess, to be able to enjoy the chapter properly the first time you read it rather than enjoying it bit by bit with spoilers>raw scan>translation.
So, yeah, I can see why a lot of people dont want to know spoilers.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #507 on: August 21 2006, 06:40 pm »
*pop out from nowhere* Remember Fangirls, this weel, IS TSUBASA WEEK! in other words, there's new chapter this week :D *plof*
YEEEEES!!!!!! I can't wait more, we've been hoping for so long to read waht happens!

I think that
Show content
Clone will meet FWR and Fai will turn into vampire
but  I'm not the only one who has thought this!:D

Znuese, gomen spoilers :heh:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #508 on: August 21 2006, 07:25 pm »
i just came zacorss an old issue of "Becket's Anime" magazine, and at the end they always do this "top 5" thing. well one of the people to get on the top five "Eyes" (i gforgot what the actual title was, but it was about eyes)
wel this one person, Victoria from the anime Hellsing. "SHe becomes a vampire to save her life and now sports blood red eyes..."

it just made me THINK of Fai ^__^
i wonder why =P
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #509 on: August 21 2006, 08:52 pm »
Well, I have never been able to resist spoilers, patience is not my thing, however I do not go flaunt the knowledge around but answer only when someone asks for it directly. Usually when I read a book I read the ending pages first (1 or 2), just because I hate sad endings and it makes me really consider whether getting/buying the book if I see it seems to end badly for all concerned. But I have found that even if I know a few things from the end, it does not ruin the story, because I do not know HOW they got to the bits I know. The spoilers from the end make you imagine one thing but mostly it is solved in a wholly other fashion and in that way the surprise bit is still there.

With Tsubasa chapters, since there is the journey from raw scans to translation to scanlations, a few spoilers help me understand better the raw scans.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #510 on: August 21 2006, 09:24 pm »
I prefer it when we don't get spoilers, just because then everything is running neatly on schedule, and I'm the sort of person who likes for things to be organized and under control. If there are spoilers I'll read them though, because I want to be up-to-date. I always get Ladydarkmoon's scans anyway.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #511 on: August 21 2006, 10:43 pm »
anyway i think that we need spoilers in order to stay in contact with the lastest CLAMP's news,we can't afford us to accumulate delay,because this is at this very moment that forums and sites are boiling  :keke:!
i mean that if we decide to wait quietly the mangas to be availabled in our country,CLAMP will already be on another work since a long time  :sweatdrop:!
spoliers are a good thing to keep interest on the serie because we have one almost each week,while we are forced to wait sometimes two months for one entire manga,so how do you want to follow regularly a serie if the waiting is too long  :dodge:?
moreover,this way we can share more equally our theory since nobody can't know the end yet :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #512 on: August 21 2006, 10:57 pm »
The only reason I want spoilers is that we've been waiting for over...two...weeks....*twitch*

I want some kind of affirmation that 126 isn't going to be Syaoran's fun old time at FWR's house. I want to see vampire!Fai! And more KFness of course XD
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #513 on: August 21 2006, 11:16 pm »
I want some kind of affirmation that 126 isn't going to be Syaoran's fun old time at FWR's house.

I second that. It would be just too cruel if CLAMP did this to us,,,...
Anyway, considering the blurb at the end of chaptire 125 about whether or not 'a miracle will occur ' I think that we will get the anticipated vampire!Fay (hopefully accompanied by some tender hinted of course KxF moment)
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #514 on: August 21 2006, 11:25 pm »
the only problem with spoilers is that when we start to see one...we become too addicted next  :sweatdrop:!
about chapter 126 we will certainly see Vampire Fai as you say,since all the heroes (excepted Clone Shaolan of course) are gathered in the same place,so even if it is about real Shaolan or the awakening of Sakura,Fai is just next,so CLAMP will be forced to give us at least one picture of him  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #515 on: August 21 2006, 11:33 pm »
i hope in this chapter, along with Vampire!Fai, Yuuko will talk more about the Syaorans... I think the "later" in when Kurogane told Yuuko that she'd better tell him all about (what's going on) later, is now...

Since there was a week break, I hope it's a long chapter... >_<

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #516 on: August 22 2006, 12:59 am »
i just came zacorss an old issue of "Becket's Anime" magazine, and at the end they always do this "top 5" thing. well one of the people to get on the top five "Eyes" (i gforgot what the actual title was, but it was about eyes)
wel this one person, Victoria from the anime Hellsing. "SHe becomes a vampire to save her life and now sports blood red eyes..."

it just made me THINK of Fai ^__^
i wonder why =P

-AHEM- this post got lost between the chatter of spoiler prefrences :heh:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #517 on: August 22 2006, 02:50 am »
don't worry Sailor yue,i had noticed you poor little post crushed by our delirium about chapter 126  :haha:!
yeah,i remenber that the only way to save her from blood lost was that Hellsing bit her in the neck,so as to makes her become a vampire of FIRST class  :surprised:!
if Victoria had simply died,she would have become an uncontrollable zombie without any soul,so Hellsing did her a favor  :wink:

about Kurogane and Fai the difference is that Victoria is able to drink the blood of someome else,so she is more independent than Fai  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #518 on: August 22 2006, 03:41 am »
I find it funny that someone even thinks acknowledging information in advance is crazy. Spoilers are what it is, spoilers. Everyone has their own way or reading an entertainment. Some people like to be spoiled, some people don't. Those are preferences. Heck, my sister watches the final episode of a drama before she watches the first episode.

Some guy on youtube told like the whole complete story of what happened these last few chapters on episode 41 or so and it's like..I dunno but I had to yell at him for that >_>. It's like who the hell asked? It's freakin youtube you post comments not a damn story. And it just really pissed me off that he acted all smart because he knew this n that, I hate those kind of spoiler people the most. Can't let anyone else enjoy anything but theirselves.

I had to laugh at this. If you're reading some sort of spoilers on Youtube/forum or whatever, you could have tried and easily dodged it knowing it's some sort of spoiler. i have done that plenty of times. And considering you said that the person told the whole completely story of what happened the last few chapters, it's not his fault you sticked around and read everything. It's YOUR own fault. And i'm glad you deleted your message in which you yelled at him.

And i'm very impatient right now. I really want the new chapter leaked soon. Been waiting for what seems like a year. I have a huge feeling that this chapter might just focus on Fai. And Yuuko teaching him how to live a life as a half vampire and how to treat his E. LOL.

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #519 on: August 22 2006, 04:23 am »
They won't do Kurofai. They said it directly at AX2006 CLAMP panel.

They didn't say it directly nor did they hinted that they won't do KuroFai. Me and my friends were there, we didnt' hear anything like that. Stop spreading misleading statements. No offense but i just don't want someone to spread false information so the  fans of KuroFai will be disappointed if they think it's real.

They laughed at it though. Who knows?

Ohkawa was blushing and asked "Does the cheering means there's a huge demand for this?". There were fangirls cheering everywhere. So i guess they acknowledge the apparent fact that most of the fans in the panel are INTO KuroFai, which is a good thing.

Yukito and Touya was pretty surprising, I can't exactly say they're gay though, even though they did say they love each other lol.

I believe that CLAMP did confirmed their sexual orientation(gay) in an interview when CCS was airing on TV.

They certainly share a strong bond of friendship, but sorry girls, nothing more. Put it this way though, seeing the situation that he'll only accept Kurogane's blood, means that they'll be together in the end somehow. Not as lovers though, but maybe in some magical way that CLAMP always makes it.

Nothing more? Not as lovers? And where's your proof? I'm sorry but maybe you shouldn't have said it as if it's an official decision by CLAMP. No one knows in this point. But there are more information and convincing evidences that depict Kuro and Fai's relationship are going beyond friendship and their relationship is more than just that. All we have to do now is to wait for a confirmation. So saying misleading statements, again, is really ignorant.