CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret

<< < (4/21) > >>

kudan:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on August 08 2006, 04:59 pm ---true. that may turn into a plot hole unless they give t hem back to mokona while they tour Clow. :-/

--- End quote ---
And maybe they'll explain that only started "activating" the magic that prevents other magic like Monoka's from working when they were alerted that someone went into a restricted area or stole a book. o_O;

Meowzy:
Was it just me, or did Mokona do a whole lot of floating this episode? Mokona normally never floats, does he/she/it? Except in one episode in the first season, when he/she/it suddenly came floating through the door.

kudan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on August 08 2006, 09:36 pm ---Was it just me, or did Mokona do a whole lot of floating this episode? Mokona normally never floats, does he/she/it? Except in one episode in the first season, when he/she/it suddenly came floating through the door.

--- End quote ---
Well, the scene where she was talking to Yuuko came from one of the Omakes, and it indeed showed Mokona floating in mid air. So I accepted that Mokona was floating for that scene, but for the rest, I have the same opinion as yours. ^^ (Maybe they thought that since they made Mokona float, they might as well do that for the rest of the scenes? XD)

Mina:
I kinda liked how they added in the omake into an episode... Mokona was hilarious in this episode... I loved when Kurogane was whispering into Mokona's ear... so funny XD

I was sad they took out the mentioning of the bat-symbol and the dream.... maybe they'll add that in later?

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Mina on August 11 2006, 02:08 am ---I kinda liked how they added in the omake into an episode... Mokona was hilarious in this episode... I loved when Kurogane was whispering into Mokona's ear... so funny XD

I was sad they took out the mentioning of the bat-symbol and the dream.... maybe they'll add that in later?

--- End quote ---
judging from the preview, kuro and syao get some "alone time" while touring Clow. perhaps theyll talk about it then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version