CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret

<< < (6/21) > >>

Kirtai:
Have you guys been reading the Lemon Tea Chronicles?  If not, please do so, because all I can say is :

We must stop the Het Parade!

Sailor Yue-chan:
WTF!? KERO!!??? so much for the assumption that the anime is getting better <_<
damn homo-phobic animaters. thats gotta be the most messed up thing ive read T_T

a friend of mine, who's sorta a beetrain expert says taht season 2 sux because of the new director: Hiroshi Morioka
can someone hunt him down and shoot him PLEASE!?

Emiko:
I don't know if it's really homophobia that's causing the anime to focus more on Tomoyo and Kurogane, I think it's just the fact that Tomoyo is a popular Clamp character, and so the more Bee Train has of her, the more people will watch, the more money they make.  And Nihon!Tomoyo doesn't really have any other connection to the group other than through Kurogane, so it's the easiest way to get Tomoyo into an episode.

I love Tomoyo, for the record. I just really dislike the KuroTomo pairing.

Smile_For_Me:
Bee-Train is not Homophobic, Look at the Touya and Yukito connection,
Besides, lets just hope they are buiding it up for the Tokyo Arc....which I beleive should be turned in to a movie, and Tomoyo is a wonderful character, and the realtion ship her and Kurogane have, to me anyways, is a brother sister bond....and she is so cute as a child...

Sailor Yue-chan:
still, why would syao go BACK into kuro;s memory? does kuro give him permission!? and the shrinking feather power along with kero still bugs my <.<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version