CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret

<< < (10/21) > >>

Airashii:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on August 15 2006, 08:07 am ---me too,the less we see mokona the more we are happy :haha:!
but for now we are so totally confined on the recents breathtaking chapters of the manga that the anime seems rather uninteresting :sweatdrop:!

--- End quote ---

Mokona isn't that bad...and yes, at the moment the manga is more interesting than the anime, though I wanted to watch some new episodes...it makes time fly faster when one is bored. ^_^;

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Airashii on August 16 2006, 05:39 am ---Mokona isn't that bad...and yes, at the moment the manga is more interesting than the anime, though I wanted to watch some new episodes...it makes time fly faster when one is bored. ^_^;

--- End quote ---
it's not relly that Mokona is bored...but sometimes he tends to take a little too much the control of the main plot,and i see the seasons unfold without any major revelation  :shifty:...so now i am really counting the episodes,and when Mokona makes us waste our time for some nonsenses i become irritated more than anything else because with the affluence of events that have taken place in the manga the anime should hurry  :sweatdrop:!

Airashii:
True, Mokona takes almost on every plotin the anime, though in the Shura (is it written like that) Country episode, he didn't appeared very much.

But maybe the anime is running slow, so that Bee Train can, I don't now, they are like letting Clamp take a little bit of lead in the manga so that there could be a third season. XD

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Airashii on August 16 2006, 06:19 am ---True, Mokona takes almost on every plotin the anime, though in the Shura (is it written like that) Country episode, he didn't appeared very much.

But maybe the anime is running slow, so that Bee Train can, I don't now, they are like letting Clamp take a little bit of lead in the manga so that there could be a third season. XD

--- End quote ---

but a third season is already officially forecasted  :okay:! (and hopefully,otherwise the anime would have been unfinshed!)
and even with a third season it will be difficult for Beetrain to catch up the manga... :sweatdrop:

Airashii:
Yeah, they added to much fillers this season. Mostly of them that were too unnecesary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version