CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret

<< < (2/21) > >>

Meowzy:
Awesome episode!!!
Very good animation, very good music and the KuroFai fangirl inside me squealed several times. There was just SO much KuroFai goodness in there. Especially the Fai bit. He was acting sooo cute the entire episode!
But what was that gate thing all about? A sort of... lie detector? O_o
I didn't catch the whistle bit. I should go look that up...

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on August 08 2006, 08:27 am ---Awesome episode!!!
Very good animation, very good music and the KuroFai fangirl inside me squealed several times. There was just SO much KuroFai goodness in there. Especially the Fai bit. He was acting sooo cute the entire episode!
But what was that gate thing all about? A sort of... lie detector? O_o
I didn't catch the whistle bit. I should go look that up...

--- End quote ---
when they get attacked by the sentinals, turn your sound up. youll hear a dull half whislte sound then fai making a happy comment to kurogane.

Airashii:
I could hear the whistle faintly...

I love the final song, but I'm frustated, I can't find that song, does anyone know where I can find it? I think that it will be released with cd4.

Kjesta:
Just watched the ep and I almoost said "Good on you, BeeTrain." Well, I'm relieved they at least did the parts they missed out the last time. And Kurogane smiling at Syaoran was so cute! <3

Do I have to mention Mokona's imitations of them all were hilarious? XD I totally lmao while watching it!

And Fai's whistleing~ *love* So cute!

Emiko:
XD What was Kuro saying into Mokona's ear?! SOOO OOC. Hahahaha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version