CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret

<< < (11/21) > >>

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Airashii on August 16 2006, 06:26 am ---Yeah, they added to much fillers this season. Mostly of them that were too unnecesary.

--- End quote ---
i think that they tried to make an anime destined to young people in order to stay in the line of card captor Sakura  :surprised:...but they haven't  yet understood that CCS old fans have GROWED UP,so they should have did an anime more mature  :sweatdrop: ...

Airashii:
True, and the manga are destined for different age groups. The manga for CCS is mostly for kids, while TRC is for teenagers and more adult like. The thing I hate the most is that in the fighting scenes from the anime they cut out the blood and well, everytime Kurogane and Syaoran fight they end up so clean!

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Airashii on August 16 2006, 06:44 am ---True, and the manga are destined for different age groups. The manga for CCS is mostly for kids, while TRC is for teenagers and more adult like. The thing I hate the most is that in the fighting scenes from the anime they cut out the blood and well, everytime Kurogane and Syaoran fight they end up so clean!

--- End quote ---
at least they show them fighting...oppositely to Fai who seems to be more a housewife than anything else  :haha:

Airashii:
Yes, a bit disapointed of that. Maybe they do that because Fai looks so fragile. Though, he did some fighting in Outo country.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Airashii on August 16 2006, 06:44 am ---True, and the manga are destined for different age groups. The manga for CCS is mostly for kids, while TRC is for teenagers and more adult like. The thing I hate the most is that in the fighting scenes from the anime they cut out the blood and well, everytime Kurogane and Syaoran fight they end up so clean!

--- End quote ---
indeed. i bet that IF they DO put in alot of the fighting/escape stuff, kurogane's shirt will remain perfectly pressed and white, and syaoran's shirt will NOT be torn to shreds when kamui attacksd him. :lol:

aww. im betting that when they animate kurogane and kamui's little fight, itd be totaly ruined. it was so cool reading it in the manga, and i wanted to see that action in the anime, but not if beetrain ruins it :( no slamming in the wall for them.

ugh, the way beetrain animates tsubasa reminds m of how DiC and Pioneer dubbed sailor mon. they took out all the good stuff IE: the senshi getting slammed into walls by the monsters and such :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version