CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret

<< < (12/21) > >>

ishiyaki:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on August 16 2006, 08:22 am ---indeed. i bet that IF they DO put in alot of the fighting/escape stuff, kurogane's shirt will remain perfectly pressed and white, and syaoran's shirt will NOT be torn to shreds when kamui attacksd him. :lol:

aww. im betting that when they animate kurogane and kamui's little fight, itd be totaly ruined. it was so cool reading it in the manga, and i wanted to see that action in the anime, but not if beetrain ruins it :( no slamming in the wall for them.

ugh, the way beetrain animates tsubasa reminds m of how DiC and Pioneer dubbed sailor mon. they took out all the good stuff IE: the senshi getting slammed into walls by the monsters and such :(

--- End quote ---
I hate BeeTrain. They're killing anime once more agin...why did Clamp allow making anime to this company? I'm very dissapointed.

Tatasenko:
i know how Beetrain is going to animate chapter 120 to chapter 125 of the manga:
they will only show us a weeping Mokona commentting the fight without showing us anything  :sweatdrop:...but don't worry,our "Mokona's Kidnappers" team with Ishiyaki is going to settle the problem  :wink:

ishiyaki:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on August 16 2006, 08:30 am ---i know how Beetrain is going to animate chapter 120 to chapter 125 of the manga:
they will only show us a weeping Mokona commentting the fight without showing us anything :sweatdrop:...but don't worry,our "Mokona's Kidanappers" team with Ishiyaki are going to settle the problem :wink:

--- End quote ---
YEAAAHH!!!!  :hello2:I wanna keep hysteric manjuu in a box and send it to deep sea...WWAWAHAAA!!!  :laughing4: :laughing4:

Sailor Yue-chan:
i see a major plot hole in all this.

1 how and why is syaoran going into kuro;s memory book if they are inside the feather book?
2 how does kero fit in all this? do they escape with the gbook into lecourt then tale a naop? or is the whole shrinking feather a dream sequence?

they are suposed to be in clow bri3efly, go to the ruins, find the book, fight the monster, syoarn goes thru a presonakltiy make over briefly, then run out of the library and into the next world with some help! not waste all this time where they could get cought!

Smile_For_Me:
Just think of it as Tsubasa on Crack again, I'm still laughing at the Kuro-Godzilla, I would love to have that as a plush toy,

Now since Mokona is seeing Kero, why not bring Supii along as well, along with BlacK Mokona, where the all can have a tea party.......I'll quit right there, It might turn out that way.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version