CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret

<< < (14/21) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
another plot hole: How the heck does Keroberos get to lecourt? (the clow memory?? i dont see them being outside the library, unless the peoples let them go O_o)? did HE ask yuuko for a favor? he may be magical, but his powers are direclty connected to the cards and sakura they are also fire  based...thats really all. <_<

damn beetrain making stuff up just to fill time that could be spent on more important things  :BangHead:

ishiyaki:
could it be a filler inside Lecourt world?

Sailor Yue-chan:
it is, but its loaded with plot holes: How did KB end UP in lecourt, and how does he end up in memory clow

ishiyaki:
I think TRC storyline is being forsaken...what in the hell is going to do Kero there??

Sailor Yue-chan:
theyre only adding him so taht they can real in the remaing CCS fans, those who arent big fans of tomoyo, i think kero had a fairly large fanbase in his time...

the plot sounds fan-ficcie...its the clsoest thing they can make in a ccs cross over, sinc kero is actualy FROMM the ccs-verse.

OMG...what the hell is kuro going to say when he sees kero! >_< madness. simple utter friggin madness

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version