CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret

<< < (17/21) > >>

Tatasenko:
anyway i am not hurried to see Mokona and Kero doing some fan service drolleries,it will again ruin my mood  :dodge:
since i live in France ,we are late and we only have got til episode 37 for now  :sweatdrop:.
of course i could download the episodes with english-sub,but i prefer wait for sub-french...because i'm far from being as much addicted to the anime than the manga (tomorrow i will not wait the english translation to jump on chapter 126  :haha:)

ishiyaki:
Me neither. Seeing 126 pictures is enough, I'll sleep in peace...besides, I've to read japaneses for practising!  :okay:

Meowzy:
*stops the download before it's even started*
Neh, guess we'll have to wait till Saturday then.

Kirtai:
Gomenesai! Hontou!  *beats self in head for giving bad info*  It said 2nd season, and I only just now watched it...Sorry

Touei:
The preview for 17 is up.
Now, I'm confused about the Fai using magic business..
Show contentthe description makes it sound like he just uses it to help Syaoran, but they stay in Lecourt.. and Syaoran opens the book with Kuro's past in again (I wouldn't've thought it would still work .__. ) and gets to see some more lovely beetrain KuroTomo het. Hoorah.
If that is the case, they totally screwed up the whole tension and storyline.. and everything ._. It just gets worse and worse.
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/tsubasa/yokoku.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version