General Discussions > The "What" Board

What would you name your child?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Renaya:
Always thought about it when I bump into a good name ^_^

girl : Renaya or Soraya ( so I can her Aya... :tongue:) , or Lucrezia ; and with middle name Nefertari

boy : Caesar , Fayt ; and with middle name Joseph

Yummy Candy Bear:
O___________o My child? I never think of getting married. Those things steal woman's freedom. I'm just 14 though but yeah this is interestig btw. I think Rabbit or Rainy. Bwhahahahha. JK!
Sakura, Kathy, Wendy are pretty nice. I can't think of a good one right now. >< * thinking*

Zettai daijoubu:

--- Quote from: EuphoriaBliss on August 27 2006, 12:00 pm ---Never thought about, but if ever in the very distant future....

If a Girl: Aika (eye-ka), Sakura (Who wouldnt want a cute name??), Aria (I always thought it was cute).. I'll add more later.
If a Boy: Alex, Yuki.... boy I'm horrible at choosing names...~_~''

--- End quote ---

oh i like the names you have for your girl!!! starting with Ai (爱) is nice.. it's translated to love.. and you seem to prefer names starting with 'A'!!

~Bloody_Rose~:
Boy: Fai (it sounds so appealing)

Girl: Rianne (Riyeyn) i just love that name!!! i invented it in one of my mangas...

ishiyaki:
mmm... :sleepy5:

Girl--Aiko(as the little japanese princess, emperator's nieve),Satsuki, Sakura, Irina, Hanako (it means little flower)...and more and more... :inlove:

Boy-Genji, Alvaro, Ryan... :sweatdrop:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version