AuthorTopic: Oh. My. God. *le scream*  (Read 24395 times)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
Oh. My. God. *le scream*
« on: August 18 2006, 04:48 am »
So, I just found this on the unmentionable TRC board:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/mysticdawn5/Minitokyo.jpg

May I say I'm SO angry at BeeTrain it's not even expressable with words? Who the hell gave them the permission to publish something like that? (As far as I'm concerned CLAMP has nothing to do with this, BeeTrain did it on their own.)

Why can't they just let facts be facts and stop trying two squeeze a het romance in a place where it just doesn't belong? Gnarf!

*stomps off to sulk*

~*Kjesta*~
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: Oh. My. God. *le scream*
« Reply #1 on: August 18 2006, 04:51 am »
*warps in the topic*

*waves KuroXTomo flag*

*warps out of topic*
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #2 on: August 18 2006, 04:55 am »
I saw that. I think it's pretty stupid, actually. It's not even the fact that I hate KuroTomo that makes me think this, either.

KuroTomo isn't canon. I'm not saying it never will be (I certainly don't think it will, but there are some people who hope for it.) but to presume such a thing is a big mistake. Bee Train loves using Tomoyo because she's a popular Clamp character and she brings in viewers. However, only real connection Tomoyo has to the group is through Kurogane. Thus, the easiest way to get more of her is to up the number of KuroTomo hints.

The anime is really pushing the KuroTomo relationship, and I don't really agree with it's decision. If KuroTomo were canon, fine, go ahead and publish the article. But when we've only had hints?! And when we've also had hints to other pairings?!

Come on, Bee Train. That's just stupid.

Yeah, Clamp has nothing to do with the anime, so they had nothing to do with this article.

Damn the het parade! Damn it!
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
« Reply #3 on: August 18 2006, 04:55 am »
That's... Dammit.
That's not likeable on my side. D:
*sulks along*

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #4 on: August 18 2006, 04:56 am »
o__O wow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: August 18 2006, 04:57 am »
Psh. BeeTrain. CLAMP has no input into what they do, so no matter what they do, it's NOT. CANON.

Anyway, from BeeTrain, this is to be expected. I can't say I am shocked or anything, but I am annoyed :XD:

"You're my only... lesbian princess who sent me away to be really, really gay with Fai." *bricked*

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #6 on: August 18 2006, 04:58 am »
*warps in the topic*

*waves KuroXTomo flag*

*warps out of topic*

Don't warp, you can stay of course XD It's not the KT thing that bothers me, it's how BeeTrain so exorbitantly declares things as 'facts' that definitely aren't. Though I don't want to hurt or offend any KT shippers, there's no proof (yet?) that Tomoyo is Kurogane's 'only' and it just makes me angry how careless and irresponsible BT treat such a wonderful series :angry:

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #7 on: August 18 2006, 05:00 am »
Don't warp, you can stay of course XD It's not the KT thing that bothers me, it's how BeeTrain so exorbitantly declares things as 'facts' that definitely aren't. Though I don't want to hurt or offend any KT shippers, there's no proof (yet?) that Tomoyo is Kurogane's 'only' and it just makes me angry how careless and irresponsible BT treat such a wonderful series :angry:

Totally agreed, my sister! XD

It's not the KTness that bothers me either, it's that Bee Train is stating things that, as of yet, have not been made official. There's nothing to say that Tomoyo is Kurogane's 'only'. It's like a blatant disregard of the manga.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #8 on: August 18 2006, 05:05 am »

It's not the KTness that bothers me either, it's that Bee Train is stating things that, as of yet, have not been made official. There's nothing to say that Tomoyo is Kurogane's 'only'. It's like a blatant disregard of the manga.

a 'blatant disregard of the manga' eh? that would be like the um....100th time since 2nd season started XD
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 18 2006, 05:07 am »

Amen, sister XD By the way, something that just occured to me - isn't it just plainly stupid Kurogane doesn't freak out at the sight of those bat symbols on the armoured guys in episode 26? Another major mistake that BT made. Argh.

a 'blatant disregard of the manga' eh? that would be like the um....100th time since 2nd season started XD

You know, I already gave up counting a long, long time ago XD

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: August 18 2006, 05:07 am »

I agree with you, Emiko. It's not really the KT that bothers me, but more the disregard of the manga. Taking the official CLAMP manga into account, this article doesn't phase me in the least. I've never taken anything from the anime as canon or official really, so I'm not worrying. ^^

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #11 on: August 18 2006, 05:08 am »

XDD This is true.

I agree with you, Emiko. It's not really the KT that bothers me, but more the disregard of the manga. Taking the official CLAMP manga into account, this article doesn't phase me in the least. I've never taken anything from the anime as canon or official really, so I'm not worrying. ^^

Mmhmm, you can't really take the anime seriously. It's just fluff to me. Clamp's the one who writes the damn thing, so they get to decide what's canon. Not BeeTrain.

Though I really shouldn't be surprised XD

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 18 2006, 05:14 am »
Amen, sister XD By the way, something that just occured to me - isn't it just plainly stupid Kurogane doesn't freak out at the sight of those bat symbols on the armoured guys in episode 26? Another major mistake that BT made. Argh.

You know, I already gave up counting a long, long time ago XD

I don't watch the anime at all, but he wouldn't have known about the symbol at that time.  He didn't learn about it until Syaoran saw his past and pointed it out to him (from what I understand, he didn't even do that in the anime).  Yup, major plot hole coming up if they animate Tokyo.  I'll watch it if they animate Tokyo, otherwise no thanks. -_-

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 18 2006, 05:16 am »
He did know the symbol was on the sword that killed his mother, he's seen it stab her, so that would have been enough for him to freak, I think. He's not stupid and can count two and two together, the result being that those guys belonged to his mother's murderer.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #14 on: August 18 2006, 05:18 am »
Bee Train is in for a bit of surprise when they get to where the manga currently is...
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 18 2006, 05:20 am »
He did know the symbol was on the sword that killed his mother, he's seen it stab her, so that would have been enough for him to freak, I think. He's not stupid and can count two and two together, the result being that those guys belonged to his mother's murderer.

You're right, I went back and checked.  But still, not mentioning it is a failure.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 18 2006, 05:20 am »
Yeah, I s'pose so. I really wonder what they'll do about all the eye-gouging, arm-ripping, leg-stabbing, blood-shedding... Shall I continue? XD

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 18 2006, 05:25 am »
I don't see how they're going to get around the eye part, there's no way for him to remove the eye without a bloody mess or else the rest of the arc will be killed.  Removed "by magic" kills the whole reason for taking it in the first place.

...I don't think Bee Train read CLAMP's other works outside of CCS, did they? Or else they'd have known what they were getting into. >_<
« Last Edit: August 18 2006, 06:20 am by nefadol »

Offline Bra-chan

• Ice-cream fan de~su =^.^=
« Reply #18 on: August 18 2006, 05:42 am »
Are You sure this is an original pic?  :dodge: Cause sometimes fans makes fake pics... like some months ago a Gundam Seed 'Fortune' pic... on the pic were Athrun and Meirin with children...  and it was fake of course! The pic was a fan-made pic originally where are Athrun and Cagalli with children!
The fake pic was really authentic, there was kanjis, logos etc... but it was fake!
I am not good with photoshop so I can't tell this is original or remake... but, it was really in the newtype? :cry:

Sorry if I am speaking about stupid things... but this article is just ridiculous...

" You will be able to meet different people. And then one day You'll never see them again. "

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #19 on: August 18 2006, 05:59 am »
Beetrain has signed his death,my "Mokona's kidnappers" guild is gonna kill them for making such offense  :angry:!
i'm losing my patience,each time they give us a little hint of Kurofainess,they immediately destroy our hope with some "normal coupling" totally absurd!

in episode 41 they were showing the group as a "family",and had ever kept the "mommy and daddy" allusion fom the manga

so why are they diverted their road now  :dodge:?

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother