AuthorTopic: Oh. My. God. *le scream*  (Read 24412 times)

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
Re: Oh. My. God. *le scream*
« Reply #20 on: August 18 2006, 07:05 am »
Wow.... that's some serious butchering, on Bee Train's part. Anime!Kuro-tan's a het now? -___-; I'm officially declaring Anime!Kuro and Anime!Fai to be completely different entities from lovable Kuro and Fai. >>; You just don't go changing a character's sexual orientation like that.

I'm going to assume that the rest of the article explains that she's the only one he'd protect, as a brother figure. -_-; Yes. Yes, that's what the article is about. Anyone in the mood to translate it? >>;
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: August 18 2006, 07:13 am »
CLAMP please,do something,you have to censure this image exactly like beetrain censure some of your scenes in the manga  :cry:!
it is a sacrilege to see such a betrayal  :angry:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #22 on: August 18 2006, 08:08 am »
Ahem.  Has anyone watched the Full Moon anime? Now that's blatant disrespect for the original subject matter.  So, I think it would be alot better for everyone's blood pressure if we all just consider the anime to be a totally different thing than the manga.  Continue to love the manga, and watch the anime to pick out bits good for use in music videos.  It is a shame that they couldn't animate it awesomely, but they didn't.  They suck.  However, if they want to make KuroxTomo canon in their world, they can, and all we can do is whine about it.  It doesn't change the fact that in the original authors vision, he is gayer than liberace. 
*also bricked*

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #23 on: August 18 2006, 08:47 am »
Humph...... I don't know what hurts more,  my headache, or my stomach from laughing out loud at the cute-yet-stupid-attempt-to-make-two-gay-characters-hetero.
Probably my stomach...yeup, it's definately my stomach.

Poor BeeTrain, they're in for a little surprise when they read the manga.
I bet CLAMP will ban the anime from being 'official' after they get fed up with BT from srewing around with their beautiful characters. After all, they already made a huge misake by pairing Fai with Chii.. poor Hideki....:cry:

Maybe BT  never read Chobits?
Clearly they never did,a nd if they did, they're going against CLAMP's idea of "a special someone just for Chii" (Which is Hideki) and maybe they haven't realized that Tomoyo is CLEARLY a lesbian.

Come on! A girl who is infatuated with dressing up/stalking/undressing/filming/taking pictures of another girl is OBVIOUSLY not a clear sign of being gay.
When I once sat down with my mom and watched CCS, and Tomoyo began daydreaming of Sakura in all this sexually-kinky cute, girly outfits, my mom said: Is she lesbian?

YES! I mean if my MOM can see through a character when she NEVER watches that cartoon and realize there's something fishy going on with that girl... It shouldn't be hard for any of us CLAMP fans to take in.
Obviously, you can fantasize of a cute hetero coupling. It's cute. (Period)
Fine, I don't mind that.

It looks cute, but we know CLAMP had nothing to do with it, and the anime is straying from the manga in such high levels it should be illegal for them to publish. The manga is still the author's hand, imagination, brain and ink- I don't care what BT does naymore, for real.

But welll, it's alright KT fangirls, I'll give you a few days o gloat, whatever. it won't last long anyway.  :hehe:

So meanwhile- print out this page and post it where you can see it and confort you, because chapter 126 is comming up :D

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #24 on: August 18 2006, 09:06 am »
I can't believe they published this article! It should have been Fai and Kurogane! I don't know if I'm angry or upset!  -_-

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
« Reply #25 on: August 18 2006, 09:17 am »
Regardless of the relationship, that is still a nice picture. I wont post my opinion for fear of retribution ^^
« Last Edit: August 18 2006, 09:43 am by Alixis »

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 18 2006, 09:35 am »
Don't worry, when anime arrive to chapter 125 in manga, they'llhave to publish a splash page about KuroFainess, they must do it cause 125's event will be a link between Kuro and Fai until the end.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #27 on: August 18 2006, 09:43 am »
Beetrain has signed his death,my "Mokona's kidnappers" guild is gonna kill them for making such offense  :angry:!
i'm losing my patience,each time they give us a little hint of Kurofainess,they immediately destroy our hope with some "normal coupling" totally absurd!

in episode 41 they were showing the group as a "family",and had ever kept the "mommy and daddy" allusion fom the manga

so why are they diverted their road now  :dodge:?
episode 41 was the best made ep for the kurofai ness. all the elements were in there, from the family moment, to kuro WATCHING fai, to fai trying to get kuro's attentuion when he whistled.

i saw the image, its terrible...i erad some nice kurofai-ness dialogue written by a friend of mine, Ryoko chan which broguht me bback up to kurofai-gidyness
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #28 on: August 18 2006, 12:48 pm »
Blech. >_< Silly silly BeeTrain. But seriously... how exactly are they going to show the KuroFai-ness in the recent chapitres?

At this point, I'm only bothering with the anime to see the few and far between good parts and the music. This is so much like the HOLiC anime pushing Zashiki Warashi/Watanuki and toning down Watanuki/Doumeki. T_T Blargh. Why do the anime for two of my favorite series have to be so mediocre at best?
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #29 on: August 18 2006, 02:14 pm »
At this point, I'm only bothering with the anime to see the few and far between good parts and the music. This is so much like the HOLiC anime pushing Zashiki Warashi/Watanuki and toning down Watanuki/Doumeki. T_T Blargh. Why do the anime for two of my favorite series have to be so mediocre at best?

Exactly, my lady!! >< They really are disregarding the manga of both the series. Maybe not as severe in HOLiC though... TRC seems, well... nevermind. O_o

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 18 2006, 02:21 pm »
Difference between xxxHolic and Tsubasa, xxxHolic has a member of CLAMP on the staff overseeing the anime (even writing scripts).  Its animation may be a bit wonky at times and they cut out some references, but overall it's pretty spot on.  Tsubasa isn't so fortunate.  Perhaps it's because of Tsubasa that they're so hands on with xxxHolic?.
« Last Edit: August 19 2006, 04:44 am by nefadol »

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #31 on: August 18 2006, 02:37 pm »
Ugh, I had my friend Leona translate it for me since I was curious and she's Japanese and knows these things <3. Here's what she said (it's of the main paragraph):

The true strength Tomoyo-Hime showed to Kurogane in his childhood.

Wherever had that unapprochable Kurogane at the start go? He now has a "father" figure in the party (mostly because of Fai) but Kurogane's core characteristics haven't changed. He is still the independant man - the man who belives and trust his own strength.

So it is a question as to why Kurogane has such loyalty to Tomoyo-Hime. It is not like he was raised to have loyalty for her and even if he had been, it's unlikely that Kurogane would be loyal for just that reason.

Of all the things that Kurogane wants to have and puts great value on is "strength". To get the loyalty and respect from Kurogane, it is vital that one has more strength than the man himself. In other words, it is because Kurogane sees such "strength" in Tomoyo-Hime that he gives his loyalty to her.

When his parents died and went ouf of control from the sadness of the event, Tomoyo had risked her own life to stop Kurogane. She could have just beated him to stop acting outrageous but she didn't. She, instead, used words and feelings to calm Kurogane down. If she had been afraid of Kurogane, she might have used force to put him down. Because she had mental strength on top of physical power, she was able to be considerate of Kurogane.

That is why there are the loyalty and the respect. And Kurogane believes that Tomoyo-Hime will lead him to achieve the 'true strength'. It is not a master-and-commander relationship that ties the two together; it's trust.

What the !&%@ is BeeTrain thinking? Kurogane believes that Tomoyo will lead him to achieve true strength? Why wasn't I informed of this   :dodge: *sigh*

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #32 on: August 18 2006, 02:41 pm »
And Kurogane believes that Tomoyo-Hime will lead him to achieve the 'true strength'. It is not a master-and-commander relationship that ties the two together; it's trust.
what.
the
F-?????

friggin beetrain ruining everything :angry: :angry5: :BangHead: :angry7:

EDIT:

*cough* *points to new icon and banners*  :heh:
« Last Edit: August 18 2006, 03:08 pm by SailorYue-chan »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #33 on: August 18 2006, 11:32 pm »
Well, she is pointing him to his true strength in a way- she sent him to where Fai was!

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #34 on: August 19 2006, 12:10 am »
Ahem. Has anyone watched the Full Moon anime? Now that's blatant disrespect for the original subject matter. So, I think it would be alot better for everyone's blood pressure if we all just consider the anime to be a totally different thing than the manga. Continue to love the manga, and watch the anime to pick out bits good for use in music videos. It is a shame that they couldn't animate it awesomely, but they didn't. They suck. However, if they want to make KuroxTomo canon in their world, they can, and all we can do is whine about it. It doesn't change the fact that in the original authors vision, he is gayer than liberace.
*also bricked*

I thought the anime for Full Moon was pretty good. Sure, the way it ended was completely different and they didn't dwelve into the characters as much... but I found the characters in the anime more likeable than in the manga. In the manga, I felt very distant from the characters... except for Izumi. So I don't consider that as disrespect... it all depends on other people's opinions.

As for the KuroTomo thing... *waves the KuroTomo flag with Kuro Puppy* A-hem. That aside, this does NOT mean that we KuroTomo fans see it as more proof than KuroFye. Well, at least for me... because what's going on in the manga seems to lean more towards KuroFye. If the anime were to make it KuroTomo, well... that does NOT mean it's the end of KuroFye, isn't it? We still have the manga!

So... yeah... I just don't like the fact that you guys are seeing this as a bad thing... ^^;;; Cause even though I'm a KuroTomo fan, it'll take more than that article to prove that it's canon. And for me, I'm not interested in canon anymore. >_< Sorry.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #35 on: August 19 2006, 12:35 am »
^ she has a point there, this article doesn't mean that KuroXTomo is canon
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: August 19 2006, 12:44 am »
It not only annoys me that they've tried to make Kuro hetro, But Tomoyo too.

If they have any respect for Tomoyo as a character, they will not have her end up with Kurogane. In my opinion, Tomoyo just wouldn't be suited to him! they don't seem to match at all! ¬__¬

I hope CLAMP don't actually do this... they will make alot of people very upset! Including the Sakura Tomoyo shippers. They may arise to begin war upon be train, with the Kuro&Fye fans ^^;

still, It could be this article means nothing. Often, english text can mean next to nothing in Japanese magazines, as they aren't even that certain what it means ^^; Or, Maybe Kuro does like Tomoyo now... but by the time it gets to chapter 125 etc, he has a change of heart?

I dunno... its confusing ^^; its like two whole different series... CLAMP's version, and Bee train's version...

Offline lynalar

« Reply #37 on: August 19 2006, 01:01 am »
There is actually a discussion going on in some of the xxxholic boards.  If someone from the clamp team has been overseeing Beetrain on that anime, I'm not sure what to think.  Not only has the anime completely messed up the time line but has played down Doumeki's role rather than ramping it up, per the manga.  Not to mention that the extremely long/thin bodies,  Yuuko's humongous chest, and that style has been getting more and more extreme as the anime has progressed. (imo) Huge chunks that really are important arcs in the manga are conspicuously absent in the anime.

I have to wonder if BeeTrain is seriously homo-phobic.  Or if there is some outside pressure being exerted on Clamp and BeeTrain to keep the animes boy/girl couples? I could be wrong here, but often (atleast in the US) manga is more often for the serious anime fans, whereas the anime is more mainstream.  Card Captor Sakura was relatively easy to make into mainstream americana.  The references to Yukito and Touya were *mostly* subtle and the few direct things were cut out in the episodes aired here.  I only found out that Yukito and Touya were a true couple after watching fansubs many years after having watched the anime on tv.

Ranma 1/2, while being a huge hit in Japan (and here, honestly) has not been aired on channels like cartoon network and the like.  I have no idea about the anime channel since I don't get that.  Tenchi has aired here, but it was seriously censored and little bikini's were drawn on during bathing scenes.  Miroko's letchery is mostly cut out of aired versions of Inuyasha.

As anime has become more and more a part of american culture and viewing habits, I wonder how much pressure is being exerted on groups like Clamp to keep the animes american culture friendly...especially ones linked to already popular series here. (like Tsubasa is to Card Captor Sakura...and xxxHolic to Tsubasa)

I'm not sure how it works...and maybe I'm way off the mark here.  Just kind of throwing that idea out there.  But more and more of the anime being produced in Japan is being snatched up and licensed in america...sometimes before more than a few episodes air in Japan.

It may be a BeeTrain thing...or it may be a corporate pressure thing.  I have no idea., but it makes me wonder.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #38 on: August 19 2006, 01:21 am »
this article isn't telling that the relationship between kurogane and Tomoyo is love,but instead that Tomoyo is the bait to Kurogane's travel  :surprised:.
after all this is normal that they made an article about them,Tomoyo is an important figure of kurogane's past,who played a part to understand his personnality and his behaviour.

but when we think about it,Tomoyo has sent off Kurogane to learn what strenght is,so that means that she admitted that she had FAILED to show to Kurogane what love is about,and so that she was counting on another person to help him open his heart... and you know who is it of course :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #39 on: August 19 2006, 01:22 am »
If they have any respect for Tomoyo as a character, they will not have her end up with Kurogane. In my opinion, Tomoyo just wouldn't be suited to him! they don't seem to match at all! ¬__¬

That's the main problem I have with KuroTomo, actually. That Kurogane is physically the exact opposite of Sakura, and personality-wise too. And also, wouldn't making Tomoyo fall in love with a man when, up to this point, she's been seen as a canon lesbian sort of be like saying "alright, well, you had your crush, now get serious and find yourself a MAN."

Though I guess Tomoyo could be bisexual, I just can't see her that way. I think Tomoyo's too cool for a man, she needs a woman! XD

And yeah, she sent Kurogane travelling because she herself couldn't change him. He needed the group for that. And when he leaves, doesn't she say something like "IF fate allows it, we'll meet again"? That "if" sort of makes me think that, since Tomoyo is a dreamseer, the fact that she acknowledges that she might not see him again sort of nixes any idea of them being canon. Because if they were destined to be together, there wouldn't be any doubt in Tomoyo's mind that fate would let them meet again.

Anyway, I don't mean to offend the KuroTomo shippers, everyone's entitled to like what they want, I just really have an intense dislike of the pairing myself.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage