AuthorTopic: Oh. My. God. *le scream*  (Read 24407 times)

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
Re: Oh. My. God. *le scream*
« Reply #40 on: August 19 2006, 01:36 am »
That's the main problem I have with KuroTomo, actually. That Kurogane is physically the exact opposite of Sakura, and personality-wise too. And also, wouldn't making Tomoyo fall in love with a man when, up to this point, she's been seen as a canon lesbian sort of be like saying "alright, well, you had your crush, now get serious and find yourself a MAN."

Though I guess Tomoyo could be bisexual, I just can't see her that way. I think Tomoyo's too cool for a man, she needs a woman! XD

exactly what I think too. Why would Tomoyo be attracted to him? She fell in love with Sakura, for her cheerfulness, kindness and her cute traits (such as being completely oblivious to some things happening around her)
It seems very strange that her character would suddenly fall for a different character... let alone a man ^^;

She never seemed like a girl who needed a man in her life. She is far too strong and independant to need someone to protect her like Kurogane.. in my opinion.   is there an age difference too? not that thats ever been a problem for CLAMP ^^; lol

I really thought CLAMP put alot of thought into Tomoyo and Sakura's relationship in CCS, and it had alot of underlying meanings anout unconditional love. To do this to Tomoyo would almost go back upon those. What ever happened to 'If you're happy Iam happy?'
purhaps we fear that this will change Tomoyo's character too much?

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #41 on: August 19 2006, 02:07 am »
i knew this would come.. (i think i posted this pairing somewhere.. and got blasted!!!) well, since clamp intended it this way... don't be too sad KxF fans!!!

*waves SxS flag*
*puts on amour to protect self fr open fires fr KxF camp*

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #42 on: August 19 2006, 02:20 am »
i knew this would come.. (i think i posted this pairing somewhere.. and got blasted!!!) well, since clamp intended it this way... don't be too sad KxF fans!!!

*waves SxS flag*

*coughs discreetly* Maybe you should read the former posts and get aware of the fact that CLAMP has nothing to do with this. BeeTrain did it all on their own, without approval of our fantastic four. And we KF fans won't be sad at all because BT will have to eat their own words once they reach 126 ^.^~*

(By the way, just in case you could think so, I'm not angry or anything at you.)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #43 on: August 19 2006, 02:31 am »

*waves SxS flag*

there is nothing about love in this article,Tomoyo is just presented as a person related to Kurogane's past  :surprised:!
this article was just created accordind to episode 40,to explain us Kurogane's personnality,but then just after came episode 41 full of KuroFainess,so this is just a matter of time to obtain an article about the relationship between Kurogane and Fai,so don't think you have won  :okay:!

but now i really fear that Beetrain destroy us with an article concerning Fai and Chii...but i wonder what they would say about them since...there is nothing to say  :haha:!
(peharps they are gonna explain us how many times per days Fai fed his pet,or how he manages to clean her dust without rusty it  :keke:! )

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #44 on: August 19 2006, 02:58 am »
Am I the only one who thinks Tomoyo is capable of change? I don't know... ^^;;; But to me, I'd like to believe that Tomoyo is capable of loving someone other than Sakura. That's not to say that Tomoyo will love that other person and forget Sakura. Rather it's more towards the context of Tomoyo capable of loving someone and at the same time, loving Sakura. She knows Sakura belongs to Syaoran, but that does not stop her from loving Sakura... yet at the same time, she is capable of her own happiness.

Anyway, that's from a KuroTomo fan perspective.

Oh, and who said anything about winning? >_>

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #45 on: August 19 2006, 03:49 am »
Am I the only one who thinks Tomoyo is capable of change? I don't know... ^^;;; But to me, I'd like to believe that Tomoyo is capable of loving someone other than Sakura. That's not to say that Tomoyo will love that other person and forget Sakura. Rather it's more towards the context of Tomoyo capable of loving someone and at the same time, loving Sakura. She knows Sakura belongs to Syaoran, but that does not stop her from loving Sakura... yet at the same time, she is capable of her own happiness.

Of course it would be nice if Tomoyo could find happiness (even though I think it's unlikely to ever happen. I think Sakura will always be her number one), but - as so many have already pointed out - with a person like Kurogane? As Xiao_Lang above wrote, Kurogane is as far from cute, sweet, girly little Sakura as one possibly can come - why would Tomoyo be attracted to him? A big, grumpy, macho man whom she could never force to wear the frilly outfits she designs? If she absolutely has to be paired up with someone, a person like Yukito would be a far more realistic choice, don't you think? Personally, I wouldn't mind the TK pairing if it was anybody else than Tomoyo. As it is now, I feel it doesn't make any sense at all.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #46 on: August 19 2006, 03:54 am »
The only thing that annoys me is that BeeTrain continues to have a blatant disrespect for the manga. They can't say Kurogane thinks he will find true strength in Tomoyo because that hasn't been stated or shown anywhere at all, except maybe fanfiction or something :XD:

Sure there have been worse adaptations and whatnot, but this has got to be in my top 5, at least.

I am not even going to go into K/T because I don't feel that is what the point I am trying to make is. I couldn't care less if people like K/T, that's not what I am arguing about. I am just pissed off that BeeTrain is trying to make up their own canon, pretty much. The Tsubasa anime and Tsubasa manga have pretty much become two completely separate entities this second season.

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: August 19 2006, 04:29 am »
The only thing that annoys me is that BeeTrain continues to have a blatant disrespect for the manga. They can't say Kurogane thinks he will find true strength in Tomoyo because that hasn't been stated or shown anywhere at all, except maybe fanfiction or something :XD:

Sure there have been worse adaptations and whatnot, but this has got to be in my top 5, at least.

I am not even going to go into K/T because I don't feel that is what the point I am trying to make is. I couldn't care less if people like K/T, that's not what I am arguing about. I am just pissed off that BeeTrain is trying to make up their own canon, pretty much. The Tsubasa anime and Tsubasa manga have pretty much become two completely separate entities this second season.

Bee train should be sticking to the manga. Its alot easier for them if they just follow the manga.
Its such a shame. CLAMP should keep tighter restrictions on them ^^; purhaps its time CLAMP began whipping Bee train into shape?
Poor Tsubasa... I feel as if any more butchering will send it to the same fate as *shudders* Cardcaptors...
« Last Edit: August 19 2006, 04:43 am by Xiao_Lang »

Offline suzine

« Reply #48 on: August 19 2006, 04:38 am »
Poor Tsubasa... I feel as if any more butchering will send it to the same fate at CCS...
What do you mean? The CCS anime was pretty good, all things considered. Or do you mean that atrocity known as Cardcaptors (all connections between CLAMP and that lobotomized show are totaly coincidental)?
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a deal faster.
-The Duchess, "Through the Looking Glass"

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #49 on: August 19 2006, 04:42 am »
What do you mean? The CCS anime was pretty good, all things considered. Or do you mean that atrocity known as Cardcaptors (all connections between CLAMP and that lobotomized show are totaly coincidental)?

Oh yes, sorry, my mistake... I meant Cardcaptors ^^;  *edits*

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #50 on: August 19 2006, 05:01 am »
For the person making comparisons to Holic- a different studio is doing Holic.  It isn't Beetrain. 
Didn't I read somewhere that CLAMP had to let (whatever channel is airing it) do TRC, because they held the rights to the characters from CCS as far as animation goes?  That always seemed to me to be the problem with the series- that the TV station wanted CCS 2 instead of a totally different show. 
Oh, and CherryTiger?  I didn't mean for it to sound like I thought FullMoon was a bad show, it is one of my favorites.  But still, it's in an entirely different universe from the manga
Show content
seems how in the manga, Mitsuki knew eichi was dead all along, it makes her character COMPLETELY different
, and by "disrespect"  I meant they didn't respect it, aka didn't follow it.  Different meaning of disrespect. 
    As to the KuroxTomo thing, I see nothing too offensive in the article, and if turns out that beetrain makes them a couple in the end, it'll be sad for us who would like to see it represented the way it was in the manga, but that hasn't been happening for quite sometime, so I'm used to it.  At least the KuroxTomo fans will get to see something they wouldn't otherwise.  Heck, I'd give a finger if they had animated  Fruits Basket so that
Show content
Yuki and Tohru get together.
, even if it screws the canon.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #51 on: August 19 2006, 06:15 am »

*waves SxS flag*

...Nobody's going to "blast" you for having your own opinion. If you like KxT, that's fine, I don't care what you like.

Though for the record, I wish people would stop typifying the KF fans. Not just zettai up there, but many non-KF people. I'm so sick of expressing my love for the pairing and being met with comments about how we're crazy and fanatic and will shoot down anything that opposes us. Sure, some fans might be like that, but there are fans like that in EVERY FANDOM, for EVERY PAIRING. It makes me tentative to post ANYTHING in areas where the population doesn't include mostly KF fans. I always try to be polite in regards to other pairings, so I don't appreciate when people insist on treating us like we're rabid dogs who will attack at the first sign of a threat. (And sure, KF isn't the only pairing whose fanbase has been stereotyped, but it's the one I've been exposed to the most since I AM a KF fangirl.)

Maybe some people have had different experiences, but the KF fanbase is one of the nicest group of people I've ever been involved with pairing-wise.

And I don't see how KxF threatens SxS at all.
« Last Edit: August 19 2006, 06:32 am by Emiko »
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #52 on: August 19 2006, 06:26 am »

*waves SxS flag*

CLAMP intended it what way? Surely you aren't sayting that this article that was not published, written, or illustrated by CLAMP in any way is what CLAMP intended. BeeTrain doesn't have any CLAMP members working on the production/promotion team, so this has nothing to do with CLAMP aside from the fact that it is about characters they created.

And how do you expect not to have people bring up counter arguments? If you say something that people disagree with, they're not going to stay quiet to please you.

ANYWAY. No one is talking about SxS. They are completely irrelevant to this conversation, so I don't know why you even brought them up.
« Last Edit: August 19 2006, 06:39 am by mela »

Offline lynalar

« Reply #53 on: August 19 2006, 06:50 am »
For the person making comparisons to Holic- a different studio is doing Holic. It isn't Beetrain.

You are correct, I'm sorry. Production IG is doing xxxHolic. I think.

I still think, however, that there *may* be some pressure on the companies producing the anime to make boy/girl couples.  Especially some of the ones they know will be popular in the United states and mainstream channels like Cartoon Network would pay big bucks to air these shows.

The Japanese don't have some of the same moral qualms that many in the states have. Therefore a lot of the anime have concepts and relationships that are, if not foreign, would be frowned on here.

I'm not saying that is the situation, but as big as anime is now in the states...it has become a big business.  Somewhere along the way, there are probably going to be pressures made on the producers to create animes that cater to the american public...or are at the very least easy to edit to make it "politically correct".

*gag*

Then again, if I were inclined to be politically correct I wouldn't be a fan girl nor would I be cheering faixkuro or DouXWata.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #54 on: August 19 2006, 08:21 am »
The only thing that annoys me is that BeeTrain continues to have a blatant disrespect for the manga. They can't say Kurogane thinks he will find true strength in Tomoyo because that hasn't been stated or shown anywhere at all, except maybe fanfiction or something XD

treu. even if the artcial isnt canoning the KT pairing, it sure is SHIPPING it, and when an artical in a magazine ships a non-canon pairing, it creates new shippers out of nothing. :shifty:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #55 on: August 19 2006, 12:03 pm »
it is just a way to give one more argument for the KuroTomoyo Fans...we were already having a hard time proving that KuroFai was cannon,and this fabulation is only going to supply falses rumors  :dodge:!

but i don't think that we should take in count this article which says nothing considerable  :wink:!
moreover,this image is really noting compared to the five chapters of KuroFainess thhat we have got until then  :okay:
and don't forget that between the manga and the anime,this is CLAMP's work that prevail  :noteworthy:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #56 on: August 19 2006, 12:13 pm »
...Nobody's going to "blast" you for having your own opinion. If you like KxT, that's fine, I don't care what you like.

Though for the record, I wish people would stop typifying the KF fans. Not just zettai up there, but many non-KF people. I'm so sick of expressing my love for the pairing and being met with comments about how we're crazy and fanatic and will shoot down anything that opposes us. Sure, some fans might be like that, but there are fans like that in EVERY FANDOM, for EVERY PAIRING. It makes me tentative to post ANYTHING in areas where the population doesn't include mostly KF fans. I always try to be polite in regards to other pairings, so I don't appreciate when people insist on treating us like we're rabid dogs who will attack at the first sign of a threat. (And sure, KF isn't the only pairing whose fanbase has been stereotyped, but it's the one I've been exposed to the most since I AM a KF fangirl.)

Maybe some people have had different experiences, but the KF fanbase is one of the nicest group of people I've ever been involved with pairing-wise.

And I don't see how KxF threatens SxS at all.

Actually, it's the same for me for KuroTomo. I felt like if I were to even mention them, I'd be blasted by the KuroFye fans. No offence, but you guys can be pretty "passionate" when it comes to defending your pairing even though I did not mean to say KuroFye is impossible. That's why I never bothered to try. >___< Seriously, no offence.

Of course it would be nice if Tomoyo could find happiness (even though I think it's unlikely to ever happen. I think Sakura will always be her number one), but - as so many have already pointed out - with a person like Kurogane? As Xiao_Lang above wrote, Kurogane is as far from cute, sweet, girly little Sakura as one possibly can come - why would Tomoyo be attracted to him? A big, grumpy, macho man whom she could never force to wear the frilly outfits she designs? If she absolutely has to be paired up with someone, a person like Yukito would be a far more realistic choice, don't you think? Personally, I wouldn't mind the TK pairing if it was anybody else than Tomoyo. As it is now, I feel it doesn't make any sense at all.

I understand perfectly well and I don't mind if you don't see it as possible. I guess my perspective on this relationship is different. I don't see him as a grumpy ninja... I see him as someone capable of understanding the true meaning of strength and (sorry if I insert my KuroTomo thoughts here) love. And why are you comparing Kurogane to Sakura? In my opinion, if Tomoyo were to fall in love with someone else... it doesn't necessarily have to be someone with some qualities as Sakura. I don't think Tomoyo would want someone to replace Sakura... I don't think she'd want anyone else that's similar to Sakura. Cause Sakura is irreplacable.

Anyway, that's my opinion. Please don't take offence.

it is just a way to give one more argument for the KuroTomoyo Fans...we were already having a hard time proving that KuroFai was cannon,and this fabulation is only going to supply falses rumors :dodge:!

but i don't think that we should take in count this article which says nothing considerable :wink:!
moreover,this image is really noting compared to the five chapters of KuroFainess thhat we have got until then :okay:
and don't forget that between the manga and the anime,this is CLAMP's work that prevail :noteworthy:!

Look, most of us KuroTomo fans are not looking for canon. We find KuroFye more canon... we just have our own preferences, like KuroTomo. And... yeah.... if you have 5 chapters of KuroFye canon to make you happy, what's an article to worry about?

Though I don't blame you if the KuroTomo fans make a big deal out of this, and I don't mind if you shove the 5 chapters of KuroFye in that person's face... but I guess I'm trying to show that not all KuroTomo feels that way.

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #57 on: August 19 2006, 12:21 pm »
Well, honestly, Cherry_tiger, I think I understand how you must feel. Yet I hope you understand that, for most of us, we get worked up about KuroTomo because we find the very idea of the relationship... honestly, absolutely ridiculous. Don't take offense to this, but that's how we see it. We don't really understand how anybody could find Kurogane and Tomoyo an attractive couple, or even a possible couple. It just doesn't make any sense to us. *shrug*
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #58 on: August 19 2006, 12:22 pm »
Actually, it's the same for me for KuroTomo. I felt like if I were to even mention them, I'd be blasted by the KuroFye fans. No offence, but you guys can be pretty "passionate" when it comes to defending your pairing even though I did not mean to say KuroFye is impossible. That's why I never bothered to try. >___< Seriously, no offence.

Mmhmm, I can understand that. I think we all sort of get pidgeon-holed into groups. Everyone's so passionate about their pairings that sometimes debate gets turned into insult and people perceive different things different ways. I, personally, wouldn't "blast" you for mentioning KuroTomo, but if someone proposed an argument for the pair, I might post my own counter-argument just because I think debate is good and healthy for a forum. However, people on both sides can end up moving past debate and into all-out-war.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #59 on: August 19 2006, 12:34 pm »
Well, honestly, Cherry_tiger, I think I understand how you must feel. Yet I hope you understand that, for most of us, we get worked up about KuroTomo because we find the very idea of the relationship... honestly, absolutely ridiculous. Don't take offense to this, but that's how we see it. We don't really understand how anybody could find Kurogane and Tomoyo an attractive couple, or even a possible couple. It just doesn't make any sense to us. *shrug*

I understand, really... I guess all I'm asking for is a bit of respect for the KuroTomo fans. We're not asking you to change your opinion about the pairing... we're only saying don't think the people who like KuroTomo are crazy or something along the lines of "I don't understand why people like KuroTomo". ^^;;; I'm sorry, I guess I've just gotten really sensitive lately about this.

I'm trying to get the KuroTomo fans to be respectful as well in another forum to the KuroFye's. Cause in truth, I think it's a free fandom and we're allowed to like whomever we like and that people should not insult the other coupling. Questioning or doubting is allowed... but not insult. -__-

Mmhmm, I can understand that. I think we all sort of get pidgeon-holed into groups. Everyone's so passionate about their pairings that sometimes debate gets turned into insult and people perceive different things different ways. I, personally, wouldn't "blast" you for mentioning KuroTomo, but if someone proposed an argument for the pair, I might post my own counter-argument just because I think debate is good and healthy for a forum. However, people on both sides can end up moving past debate and into all-out-war.

Thank you, and I know when it comes to forums it gets hard to keep people controlled. >_< So I don't mind at all... I just want to make sure we KuroTomo fans get a little respect that's all. I put up all my reasons why I think KuroTomo is ok, and that's just my way of defending the pairing since it doesn't seem like anyone else is doing it, and I'm gald you guys took it well.