AuthorTopic: Chapter 126  (Read 92381 times)

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 126
« Reply #100 on: August 23 2006, 04:27 pm »
Does it really matter if no one replies to your posts??It doesn't mean that people aren't reading them (I spent a while in this forum reading things before I made a post) it just means that they have nothing to add.?I love KuroFay AND S/S (both S/S pairings, just so we're clear!) and like to read/see both.?But I don't make comments here to expect people to reply to them, I'm just airing my own views and opinions so that I'm not running around the house a squealing like a complete fangirl with noone to vent too!?(Did that anyway when Subaru showed up!?NO amount of board ranting could clear up THAT happy dance.).

I totally agree with you. Many people come here to read, not reply. Just take a look at the Currently Online stats, most of the people on are under "guest".  And more guests are reading this topic than the regular members. Just because no one replies your comments doesn't mean that you're getting ignored.

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #101 on: August 23 2006, 04:29 pm »
Okay peeps, lets bring up some Sakura or Syaoran points for balance instead of ship debating, ne?  :D

Do you guys suppose Real!Syaoran is going to travel with the group for a while now?  Technically Clone!Syaoran, not him, paid the price to travel through Mokona...but Yuuko's statement that Real!Syaoran's price had already been paid might extend to that.  (Sorry if this point has been discussed before, it's hard to keep up with everything that's ever been said.)  Plus I doubt Clone!Syaoran is going to return right away and they can't stay in Tokyo forever, so I'm guessing he's going to take his place for a while.

And there's still the question of what they're going to do to have the water restored.  Why bring Sakura down there too?  Hmm.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #102 on: August 23 2006, 04:35 pm »
i feel the same way.
Show content
MAYBE if they show one or 2 feedings, ill write my fic, but right now, my muse is trying to lock it away like it has all my other fics that died due to canon and pairing preference (i had a nice fai-chi with ashura, fic where fai gets kidnapped...ith ad alot of angst and stuff, but when i bbecame kurofai shipper...it died -_-

-sigh- oh well.

i still cant wait for the next chapter. i read the first 2 vols of x...i like TRC fuuma better then x fuuma...TRC x people are cuter ^_^

Show content
I didn't really start liking Fuuma until he became a DOE and gained a personality.  He's not really the true Fuuma, but the one I like. TRC!Fuuma is like the Fuuma from volume 12 on. ^_^

...and I typed up a reply to the shipping posts, but I have a headache and don't want to have to deal with it.  The first thing I thought when I saw the post about S/S was that it was going to drag the topic offtopic, and I was right. -_-

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #103 on: August 23 2006, 04:37 pm »
What difference does it make if no one replies? If no one replies, it's hard to have a discussion, isn't it? Guests viewing the thread or users viewing the thread aren't much contributing to the discussion, are they? We might as well just be ignored.

I have nothing more to say on the topic. KuroFai fans have their opinions, and S+S fans have theirs. KuroFai fans will discuss KuroFai, and everything else will just have to coexist. Perhaps lurking is the only thing Non-KF addicts can do here.

Disappointing.

I apologize for dragging the thread off-topic. I suggest you all resume normal discussion then, as arguing back at me (can't speak for Cherry Tiger-san) is a wasted effort. I'll be leaving this thread alone now. ^_^
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #104 on: August 23 2006, 04:48 pm »
In short, this chapter is WOW for me  :inlove:, worth of wait I said!

just comment,
Show content
so...after the eye recover, no vampire anymore, no blood neede anymore....hmmm...why it take so long for the whole eye recovery, not to mention the magic power. Just crossed in my mind, if Fai take the stolen eye back from C!Syaoran, will he have 1.5x magic then  :heh:, nahhh that's not possible :tongue:.

And with Kamui/Subaru splash page + Fuuma on the last page, ooo, blisss...

I thought C!Syaoran said there were no more feather in this world, but Fuuma actually had it, maybe it because the container it had so it won't be detectable

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #105 on: August 23 2006, 04:54 pm »
In short, this chapter is WOW for me  :inlove:, worth of wait I said!

just comment,
Show content
so...after the eye recover, no vampire anymore, no blood neede anymore....hmmm...why it take so long for the whole eye recovery, not to mention the magic power. Just crossed in my mind, if Fai take the stolen eye back from C!Syaoran, will he have 1.5x magic then  :heh:, nahhh that's not possible :tongue:.

And with Kamui/Subaru splash page + Fuuma on the last page, ooo, blisss...

I thought C!Syaoran said there were no more feather in this world, but Fuuma actually had it, maybe it because the container it had so it won't be detectable
Show content
that and the fact that tokyo tower must be several miles away from the diet building. mokona himself (itself?) can barely sense them if its within a couple miles, so perhaps even with half of fai's magic (which is obvioeuly when hole more powerful than mokona...) csyao couldnt sense the feather.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline mini_flo

• We're so cute together, ne?
« Reply #106 on: August 23 2006, 04:59 pm »
OMG! it is like finally out! that took weeks..

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #107 on: August 23 2006, 05:00 pm »
I already said I didn't mean it as an offence, it's just the way I see it. I didn't write that to say I hate KuroFye and wish this board isn't filled with it.... It is and I've dealt with it by not being so extremely participative in this board anymore. Can you blame me? I may not be interested in KuroFye (in fact, I have no problems with them at all) but I have no room to talk about anything else here.

And I'm totally with Suu on this. We both don't post here because it's just useless... We're not blaming it on KuroFye or the fans, we're just stating this sad fact that's happening lately and it's finally time that it's been noticed.

Whether or not this trend is going to change is up to you guys. But until then, I'm going to talk about S+S elsewhere. -__-

EDIT:

Sadly we can't because we're ignored... but it's ok! Seriously, I don't blame you guys at all! I know KuroFye fans participate here a lot... so I don't blame anyone at all! It's just the way it is... -__-

i believe you can find your place under the "Official" S+S thread.. and dun worry i'm a S+S supporter too!!!

anyway back to chapt 126.. sure lotsa KxF.. Real! Syaoran does care for Sakura har? what's his motive for travelling with them? i mean he already got back his eye.. is he trying to find Clone Syaoran in the process and eliminate him?

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #108 on: August 23 2006, 05:05 pm »
i believe you can find your place under the "Official" S+S thread.. and dun worry i'm a S+S supporter too!!!

anyway back to chapt 126.. sure lotsa KxF.. Real! Syaoran does care for Sakura har? what's his motive for travelling with them? i mean he already got back his eye.. is he trying to find Clone Syaoran in the process and eliminate him?

i suppose so, R!Syaoran must have to travel them, the group will be weird anyway without Syaoran (any Syaoran I assume). Why he's trying to find the clone???errr...responsibility....?.

And I think although he might have different personality with the clone, he must still have feeling for Sakura (like fate I think)

Offline aqiaqua

• ~ I'm a Dreamer ~
« Reply #109 on: August 23 2006, 05:32 pm »
OMG...that scared the hell outta me....
Show content
Fuuma seems to have the feather, ne?

And to see Fye angry...O_O *shaken*

~ I'm a Dreamer ~

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #110 on: August 23 2006, 05:38 pm »
I can't understand the last page...Clone said there weren't more feathers in Tokyo and Fuuma brings one of them!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #111 on: August 23 2006, 05:49 pm »
Let's keep the thread on topic, please. If people want to talk about the events in this chapter that involve Syaoran and Sakura or Kurogane and Fai they should discuss it, and not complain about who's not. If this thread gets filled up with arguments, it will get locked.

And as for me, I'm not commenting on any characters, as I haven't downloaded the chapter yet. ^__^

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #112 on: August 23 2006, 06:04 pm »
OMG! did you notice that on page 38_290 Fay grabbed Kuro so hard that he actually drew blood?!?
And Kuro is so focused on Fay's condition and Kamui's words that he didn't even twitch!

I must admit that the way CLAMP draws Kurogane in these recent chapters (all manly, serious and friggin' sexy) just makes me fawn over him even more...

anyway, sorry for fangirl rambling  :keke:
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #113 on: August 23 2006, 06:16 pm »
I can't understand the last page...Clone said there weren't more feathers in Tokyo and Fuuma brings one of them!
Show content
that and the fact that tokyo tower must be several miles away from the diet building. mokona himself (itself?) can barely sense them if its within a couple miles, so perhaps even with half of fai's magic (which is obvioeuly when hole more powerful than mokona...) csyao couldnt sense the feather.

OMG! did you notice that on page 38_290 Fay grabbed Kuro so hard that he actually drew blood?!?
And Kuro is so focused on Fay's condition and Kamui's words that he didn't even twitch!

I must admit that the way CLAMP draws Kurogane in these recent chapters (all manly, serious and friggin' sexy) just makes me fawn over him even more...

anyway, sorry for fangirl rambling  :keke:
(try to use spoilers, atleast untill celesse chan releases her scanslations)
but damn. i didnt even realize that. those vamp nails are SHARP O.O
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #114 on: August 23 2006, 06:38 pm »
Okay peeps, lets bring up some Sakura or Syaoran points for balance instead of ship debating, ne?  :D

Do you guys suppose Real!Syaoran is going to travel with the group for a while now?  Technically Clone!Syaoran, not him, paid the price to travel through Mokona...but Yuuko's statement that Real!Syaoran's price had already been paid might extend to that.  (Sorry if this point has been discussed before, it's hard to keep up with everything that's ever been said.)  Plus I doubt Clone!Syaoran is going to return right away and they can't stay in Tokyo forever, so I'm guessing he's going to take his place for a while.

And there's still the question of what they're going to do to have the water restored.  Why bring Sakura down there too?  Hmm.

There was this one theory that Real Syaoran cannot be with Sakura because he paid the price for "relationship"... meaning he might have lost his relationship with Sakura already. (Which means Real Syaoran can't be with Sakura??? @_@)

As for Clone Syaoran... there's a high possibility of him gathering all the feathers and then coming back to get Sakura, unless CLAMP has other plans.

Sigh... Poor poor Sakura... as much as she's going through hell, it'd be nice if she'd wake up soon but it doesn't seem to come soon.

I totally agree with you. Many people come here to read, not reply. Just take a look at the Currently Online stats, most of the people on are under "guest". And more guests are reading this topic than the regular members. Just because no one replies your comments doesn't mean that you're getting ignored.

Really? I came here to reply... does that make me different? Nah, I'm not insulting you... just thought your sentence needs tweaking. Some people, like me, come here to have a discussion. The feeling isn't nice when you say something in hopes to discuss about it and it ends up being ignored.

Anyway, I don't mind at all about the KuroFye talk. I'll just say whatever I can and hopefully... shall not be ignored. >_<

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 23 2006, 07:15 pm »
Another one...
Show content
I just realized that Kurogane really acts like a 'father' (or leader??) for the group in this chapter, he really does care for others
On page 9, what Kurogane said to Mokona is :
 "Majyou ga nani wo kangaeteiyou ga ; are ga shinyou shite ; ano onna ni tasuke wo motometanda.
      Ore wa are wo shinjiru" I don't know what this 'are' refers to
I figured the what he's trying to say is that he dunno what  yuuko' thinking, and he will put trust/faith in this 'are', and to help that that woman is the request . arggg....do I make mistake here....?? I don't what he's talking about, sorry for my bad japanese

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #116 on: August 23 2006, 07:31 pm »
Do you guys suppose Real!Syaoran is going to travel with the group for a while now?  Technically Clone!Syaoran, not him, paid the price to travel through Mokona...but Yuuko's statement that Real!Syaoran's price had already been paid might extend to that.  (Sorry if this point has been discussed before, it's hard to keep up with everything that's ever been said.)  Plus I doubt Clone!Syaoran is going to return right away and they can't stay in Tokyo forever, so I'm guessing he's going to take his place for a while.

He probably is. Where else can he go? Ok, lets talk about Syaoran!
Show content
Am I the only one who thought it was sweet of Syaoran to give his eyepatch to Fai (though I prefer him in bandages,really)? Real Syaoran doesn't seem too different from his clone as the chapters go by... Makes me wonder if Clamp will pull off he now has the heart, and has the same soul, therefore Sakura will love him too! card.  Or something. I'm not so sure who Sakura will end up with now.
On the other hand, Mokona is just too cute with Kamui. 
« Last Edit: August 23 2006, 07:56 pm by duchessa »

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #117 on: August 23 2006, 08:20 pm »
OH NO,i'm so late,cursed time-lag  :cry:
i think it's no good to put a comment just after having read the chapter,because my head is to shocked to think straight  :keke:

Show content
i was absolutely not expecting to see Fai in such a pain,this is the first time that we see him sreaming like if his body was about to burst  :(!
and the way that Fai and kurogane are grabbing at each other is so touching,it is like if Fai was silently begging Kurogane to kill him to put an end to his suffering  :sweatdrop:

anyway this chapter was again over all my hope  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #118 on: August 23 2006, 08:28 pm »
Show content
eeep poor Fye ;__;   
But yay for grabbing Kurogane. What a scene.... o_o not even sure what to say...
He looked like the pain was so unbareable.... and he went to Kuro... so touching... <3

And Syaoran wiping away Sakura's tears. Nice one CLAMP. ^__^  Its the little details like that that make this manga so beautiful.

FUUMA! whoo! and a feather too! A great chapter all in all

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #119 on: August 23 2006, 08:33 pm »
Yeah I'm just curious.........how can Fai get his eye back from the clone? Will he have to gouge it out????? I can't understand how CLAMP will make this.....
CLAMP has good fashion sense.....e_e