AuthorTopic: Chapter 126  (Read 92418 times)

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
Re: Chapter 126
« Reply #120 on: August 23 2006, 08:34 pm »
Goshdarnit, I'm late again!
Show content
So totally and utterly canon...
Anyway, Fuuma has a feather? WTF?

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #121 on: August 23 2006, 08:38 pm »
oh my new chappie yay ^^ the next chapter comes out next wednesday right? and actually i do have somethin to say on s+s i mean could this be the reason why yuuko took such high prices? i mean the real syaoran lived clone syaorans life since clone syaoran acted through real syaorans feelings and real syaoran saw every experience maybe yuuko sacrificed sakuras memories of syaoran and their relationship because of this and she might wind up with real syaoran but it doesn't change the fact the clone syaoran lived through everything while the other watched so i dunno really what will happen although its a possibility. opinions anyone?

now off topic do not worry s+s fans as long as im here i'll read you're posts if i know where they are... ^^''. and the reason why there are so few s+s lovers posting is because most are still addicted to the original in ccs i mean in fanfiction.net if you go see the ccs side there are hundreds of fics on s+s even those that read tsubasa go post their fics there cuz on tsubasa the main focus is kuro+fai, but still there are very few fics on it cuz it remains a side and unclear story in the manga.

but to all fans out there lets remain to the idea of "Love&Peace" while posting after all where all fans.

Edit: (kawaii S+S scene too teeheehee goes all fuzzy and wuvey inside) :inlove:
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #122 on: August 23 2006, 09:00 pm »
Okay, I can't believe how worked up about this chapter I was last night! I was thinking about what might happen so much I actually couldn't sleep. Over a manga chapter for crying out loud! Look what you've reduced me to CLAMP! And I have work today!  :angry:

This chapter was just fantastic. Everything I wanted to see and, yet again, some more on top. I really enjoyed it a lot. Especially getting to see Fai all sweaty, writhing on the bed, panting and grabbing onto Kuro-tan... *slaps self* Bad thoughts. Bad!

Anyway, Sakura looked so tragically beautiful in this chapter. I just adore the way CLAMP accented her lips. I had to stare at that panel for a while.
I would dearly love for her to wake up soon (although, I have to say it's probably for the best that she did remain asleep for this part. I imagine she would have been extremely freaked out by all the spazming and vampire chit-chat), I really enjoy the mother/daughter relationship she and Fai have formed and I would like to see her react to Fai while he's still in an unwell state.

I think it’s pretty obvious clone!Syaoran knows a Sakura in the world he was taken from. In the chapters to come perhaps he will do some explaining to Sakura on this matter when she wakes up. I’m sure she’ll be very confused and upset when she does, bless her. ^^ But I’m just glad that clone!Syaoran is such an obviously sweet, caring person. Just a victim of Fei Wang’s plotting the same as real!Syaoran, Sakura, Kurogane (and perhaps Fai too). I’d like to see a happy ending for him.

(Hoping this little ramble won’t be off topic!) For all those complaining that the FaixKuro shippers talk about their pairing too much I say, come on! Throw us a bone here! This is a relationship that we all wished to see come to fruition, but I know I never in a million years expected that we would ever be presented with such conclusive scenes of their caring for one another (from Kurogane especially). Writing these last few chapters CLAMP has given us more from Kurogane and Fai's relationship than I ever imagined I would see in Tsubasa. I'm sure a lot of us had resigned ourselves to fanfiction and art and never expected any of these revolutionary events. You can't begrudge us little time to fangirl for a while, can you?
I too am a huge fan of Sakura and Syaoran’s adorable relationship. But as lovely as they are together, we do all subconsciously expect the main characters of a story to have a happy ending. There’s a very high probability that Sakura and Syaoran will end up together and happy in the end so, although it’s true that real!Syaoran has been through almost as much as Fai, we’re reacting more strongly to Fai because it’s possible that the story may not turn out so well for him. With Syaoran I tend to think “Oh no… poor Syaoran… that’s awful… but ah well, he’ll be alright in the end.”. But with Fai and Kurogane; they have room in TRC to die without the story falling flat on its face. When Fai had his eye gouged out I’d never been so concerned that a character might die. Since then, the tension has just been building and building around the two of them.
Sakura and Syaoran have had plenty of sweet moments together. This is the first real Kurogane and Fai moment we’ve had. </ramble>

I personally don’t think it matters that much that Fai won’t be dependant on Kurogane for ever. Before we all brand CLAMP crap storytellers let’s see where they’re going with this. Fai still has to depend on Kurogane until his eye is returned (I imagine, with his eye returned his magic is so powerful that his magician blood negitates the small amount of vampire blood that he received) and the fact that Kurogane was so ready to blindly submit himself to whatever price he might have to pay for saving Fai’s life without even asking the cost, it just speaks volumes! The fact that he didn’t actually have to go his entire life being Fai’s bait doesn’t matter one bit. He didn’t even suspect that it was a test and yet he was still more than ready to do anything necessary so that Fai would continue to live.

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #123 on: August 23 2006, 09:03 pm »
yea!!! another S+S fan!!!!
do you mean that the price that yukko took equals to the price that BOTH Syaoran have to pay? Makes a bit of sense though. Techinally, they are the SAME person.. I just wonder when will another SyaoranxSyaoran fight kicks up again.. And how will Sakura adjust to the new Syaoran when she wakes up?! Will Real! Syaoran treat Sakura like OUR Syaoran treats her? And somebody have to explain to Sakur the mystery of the 2 Syaorans since she has been sleeping all these while..

ok lotsa questions there.. finally i wanna say something..
i have been waiting for TWO weeks and they only showed us a teeny weeny bit about Real!Syaoran!!!! i wanna see his personality and his care and concern for Sakura.. (nothing much to show if she keeps sleeping though) And can he have more speech too?!?!!?

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #124 on: August 23 2006, 09:23 pm »
just by the look real syaoran gave her in this chap i'd say he will treat her the same as clone syaoran after all they have the same emotions and way of thinking and he lived the experiences clone syaoran did. and yeah we still need to see both real syaoran and clone syaorans backgrounds but also fai's all we've seen is sakuras and kuro's background. i'd wish she woke up and real syaoran would explain it to her cuz im so confused ;.; lets hope for more info in the next chappie just can't take the suspense >_<
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline whatever

• Cuz Cursed Cat Dolls of Ultimate Doom are ppl too
« Reply #125 on: August 23 2006, 09:32 pm »
Show content
Yay. Someone else noticed the special container Fuuma had the feather in! I mean. Mokona is right there and it's not going Meyko! or anything, so the egg thing must have some kind of damper.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #126 on: August 23 2006, 10:17 pm »
each week chapter give me my dose of KuroFainess,it has become an habit with CLAMP now  :keke:!
i'm relieved that Fai's body and face remained the same apparently (even if now he has something i really didn't want him to have...an eyepatch,but since it is Kurogane who has gently put it on his eye i can forgive CLAMP   :okay:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #127 on: August 23 2006, 10:24 pm »
Did anybody post the full translation? Oh well...  http://tammaiya.livejournal.com/291089.html
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Little Kitty-chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #128 on: August 23 2006, 10:29 pm »
Thanks for the link   :D
Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany....

Wer jedoch viel eigene innere Wärme hat, bleibt lieber aus der Gesellschaft weg, um keine Beschwerde zu geben noch zu empfangen.

A part of Athur Shopenhauers text "Die Stachelschweine".

Offline lynalar

« Reply #129 on: August 23 2006, 10:37 pm »
Warning...deeply involves chapter 125 and I don't know how to do that spoiler hiding thing.

As to R!Syaoran and C!Syoaran and Sakura...

R!Syoaran's price to be transported to where C!Syaoran was had already been paid.  It had been paid for with the time spent in captivity.  Now, C!Syoaran's wish was to save Sakura and his price was his relationship.  Up until now, we had always assumed that it meant their relationship **in the past**.  What if that's NOT what it meant.  What if it truly meant his whole relationship with Sakura...since Yuuko had to have known this was coming.

R!Syaoran saw everything C!Syaoran did.  And he got his heart and eye back.  With that heart had to have been atleast some of the feelings that C!Syoaran felt...since it was only R!Syoaran's heart that gave C!Syaoran any chance at feeling and growing his own heart.

C!Syaoran obviously went a little psycho when all this happened and the seal was broken.  Until then, he would NEVER have even considered hurting Fai in any way. Now he did it without hesitation and wanted both eyes until Kurogane styopped him.  Now it is *possible* that this was a short term, "shock" reaction and some of his own heart will come back and he will awaken from this pychotic state.

But what about the possibility that C!Syaoran's heart is gone for good?  That the only heart he ever really had was his borrowed half of R!syaoran's heart...and that C!Syaoran's REAL price was truly and irrevicably the loss of any form of real relationship with Sakura?

As to commenting on Fai/Kuro...I'll have to wait until I can figure out how to hide text!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #130 on: August 23 2006, 10:43 pm »
lynalar... the code for doing the spoiler-cut is [*spoiler]Insert text here[/spoiler*]

Remove the stars, of course.

And I think that C!Syaoran has a bit of a heart in him. He's not totally gone, I don't think.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #131 on: August 23 2006, 10:45 pm »
what the...???

Show content
ok , just read the translation, and it's said that Yuuko: There's one more thing. If you get his stolen left eye back, Fai's magic will also return. If you get his eye back, your role as prey will also end., so Fai won't recover his eye on its own, but SOMEONE has to get it back from C!Syaoran if he wants back to normal.....owww...vampire forever until meeting C!Syaoran...???

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline lynalar

« Reply #132 on: August 23 2006, 10:52 pm »
lynalar... the code for doing the spoiler-cut is [*spoiler]Insert text here[/spoiler*]

Thank you very much, Emiko!

After reading the translation link from Chiaki, my personal take on it is
Show content
For now, Kurogane will be Fai's blood source, until he can get his eye back from C!Syaoran.  I can see several possibilities with this.  One being that if C!Syaron does regain his own heart, Fai may refuse to retake the eye.

Also, there seems to be an indication that Kurogane benefits from this. Rather than having a normal mortal lifespan, his has now also been extended by this bargain. It has been extended to be more like Fai's...who would have had a longer lifespan because of his magic and now because of the vampire blood.

This just means they have even longer to be a great couple! 

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #133 on: August 23 2006, 10:56 pm »
No problem, lynalar.

Show content
Am I just dumb, or did I totally miss something with that Kurogane-Kusanagi look near the end? Why did they look at each other like that?

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #134 on: August 23 2006, 10:58 pm »
i've read the trans.
from what i understand
Show content
by becoming a vampire the lifespan will be longer. it apply to the bait as well
i don't like this vampire business and i'm glad that fai will return to normal IF he gets his eye back (will he take by forcwe or shaoran himself give it to him? thats another question)
as for shaoran, i think he will transport with the group coz the group will not complete without shaoran. if sakura is awake he might ask shaoran to come with him.
i think without shaoran daddy won't be able to handle all three of them.
besides the only person who want to find the feather is shoaran, kurogane and fai is just assisting him because they want to get to the other world as fast as possible.
other thing why fuuma came to the diet building with the feather
it's known that the feather was keeping the ward at the tower and it's very important to the tower group. i'm sure that fuuma won't just give the feather to sakura without something in return (eg. kamui)
my theory is that fuuma may want to make a wish to yuuko

by the way there will be chaptire 127 next week but no128 a week after that you guys have to wait another week.
i wish that they go to the next world on no.128 -_-

edit :ahaks sorry bout that; fixed

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #135 on: August 23 2006, 10:59 pm »
No problem, lynalar.

Show content
Am I just dumb, or did I totally miss something with that Kurogane-Kusanagi look near the end? Why did they look at each other like that?

I think what they tring to say speechlessly is
Show content
Kusanagi : so , you gonna do the water or what??
kurogane : sure do  *nod*

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #136 on: August 23 2006, 10:59 pm »
what is scaring me is that this chapter has just crushed some of our little hope about Fai and Kurogane  :shifty:...because IT IS SURE that Fai will get his left eye back that will put an end to his state of vampire,or else Yuuko wouldn't have mentioned this possibility,so we can stop thinking about Kurogane and Fai linked for eternity  :sweatdrop:...
they have just been married and we already know that they will divorce  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #137 on: August 23 2006, 11:02 pm »
No problem, lynalar.

Show content
It's because of the water. It hasn't returned yet and the boy asks if everything is going to be ok with it. Kusanagi kinda relies on Kurogane's "promise". I guess...
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 23 2006, 11:02 pm »
by the way there will be chaptire 126 next week but no127 a week after that you guys have to wait another week.
i wish that they go to the next world on no.127 -_-

dude, this chapter 126, so you mean that next week we have ch 127  and NO ch 128 the week after

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #139 on: August 23 2006, 11:02 pm »
Show content
Alright, so someone translated Yuuko's line as,

"Fay essentially has a longer life because of his enourmous magical power, so that's not much of a change.

In fact, Kurogane. He has already lived several time more than you."

So, if that's the correct translation (which the poster on the KF LJ says is) then it means that Fai's a lot older than he looks, which was what some of us had guessed anyway. Though frankly I'd rather it be the other translation, with Kuro's life expanding because of Fai.

Emiko's Forum Family